AN UNEXPECTED CONFESSION

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~aika POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i'm sorry, i'm not alex but i'm her friend . she's upstairs cooking." i spoke in english because of my nervousness.

he looked like he didn't understand it. after a second of just looking each other in the eyes, i started walking fastly, not running, just walking fast out of the door.

i darted to the room where alex is preparing the food and asked her loudly "WHO ARE YOU STAYING WITH? WHOP IS YOUR BROTHER? AND WHY IS YESUNG DOWNSTAIRS?"

she looked shocked but still answere me in her calm voice "ah, so you now know" without even looking at me.

"what? all this time you didn't ell me you lived with idols! not only idols but SUPER JUNIOR!"

"wait, why are you acting like this? are you an~"

"ELF! HELL YES!" looks like she didn't know. we were classmates last last last semester and i was only a fan since last year.

"..."

"oh my god! you are telling me so many stories and you are telling them to me NOW!" she smiled a little. like a mocking smile. we started eating the ramyun. it was spicier than i expected but i didn't care. if i will scold her, she might not tell me the story. i just stared at alex with curious eyes(curious, teary eyes because of what i'm eating!)

"okay " she sighed. "well you see my brother is donghae... wait, i thought you hated boys?why do you suddenly like super junior?"

my eyes widened when she said who her brother was but i was caught off guard because of her question.

"well, you see, i dated this filipino guy last year and once agin my heart was broken. i didn't talk much that time until i saw "u" and then "no other". i was inloved at first sight with them. they became my inspiration when i was so depressed and had no one to depend on"

she nodded then started telling the story i asked her. my eyes went bigger and bigger with the explosives she told me. about how she pretended to be a guy then dated hangeng, then liked henry, and how she is currently dating kyuhyun. i wanted to strangle her in the process but forced myself to calm down because this is my bestfriend in front of me. if she is not my bestfriend she might now be lying on the floor, lifeless.

~~~~~~~yesung POV~~~~~~

i was astounded by her looks. she is cute, not beautiful in the first glance but she really is if looked at carefully.

maybe she felt awkward so she started running really fast, like lightning.

i just stood there, my eyes on the turtles she fed. i blinked my eyes a few times and then came back to reality.

"I THINK I'M INLOVE." i blushed when i figured i said that out loud. thank goodness no one was here.

i walked nervously, slowly but surely, to go to the 12th floor. then went inside the dorm without knocking. i saw them eating ramyun while talking , IN ENGLISH! what's with those two. i walked up to them.

"mind if i have some?" as much as i like to flirt with the unnamed girl, i am also hungry with all this work.

since she was the one seating nearest to the door, i grabbed her chopsticks and ate some of her noodles.

and then i saw her blush. HAHAHAH! she likes me! this is going to be easy.

"YAH! yesung-ssi, why don't you get your own?!" alex scolded me.

she said something in english again then stood up leaving me her own bowl and got her own ramyun.

i bowed my head down in disappointment and ate my ramyun in silence. they continued talking in english.

"YAH! there is someone who doesn't understand english here! why do you keep on talking in that language. i don't understand anything you are sayin!"

then the pretty girl said something to alex.

"because she doesn't know how to. how am i gonna speak to her in korean if she doesn't understand what i am saying." alex said.

"is that so. what is her name anyways?"

"she is aika. she was my classmate while i was studying in america. why do you like her?"

"i think so. i don't know! it's just that i find her cute so yeah, i like her" i told alex scratching my head. aika didn't understand it so i just blurted i out.

"aaww,so cute. i was joking when i asked but you took it seriously.haha!"

i looked at aika and saw her blushing like crazy. maybe just because of the spicy ramyun she was eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~aika POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was shocked when someone grabbed my chopsticks, and became more shocked to see who it was.YESUNG!

"YAH! yesung-ssi, why don't you get your own?!" alex told yesung when she saw me shocked.

"it's okay alex. i'll just get my own" just seeing the tired-and-hungry-looking yesung, i just can't help myself to pitty him.

he started eating the ramyun with the chopsticks i used a while ago.(oh shocks, i can't believe this)

and then alex continued telling her story.

"YAH! there is someone who doesn't understand english here! why do you keep on talking in that language. i don't understand anything you are sayin!"

i laughed silently.

"alex, don't tell him i understand korean and i only speak english. i don't want him to know we are talking about them." alex looked at me curiosly but granted my wish.

"because she doesn't know how to. how am i gonna speak to her in korean if she doesn't understand what i am saying."

"is that so. what is her name anyways?" he asked alex.

"she is aika. she was my classmate while i was studying in america. why do you like her?" she answered her.she looked at me and gave me her evil smirk.she always does this.urgh!

"i think so. i don't know! it's just that i find her cute so yeah, i like her"

i was shocked with his answer. my face feels so hot. i hope i'm not blushing so much.

"aaww,so cute. i was joking when i asked but you took it seriously.haha!" what's the problem of this girl,  she is just making me feel worse.

kya~ why is he looking in my way.

relax aika, he didn't mean what he said. besides he is not your bias. it's EUNHYUK. just relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~