YESUNG'S TASK

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

COLOR CODING:

Korean-blue

English-orange

Other-red

______________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~~~

First step to be her friend: prepare her something to eat.

I searched the internet so that I will know what to prepare.

Oh, and if you are wondering where the other members are, they are not here. Some have schedules, while some, well, let's just say "private" schedules.

http://www.prevent-hangovers.com/hangover-food.html

Eggs, Toast, Bananas, Honey, Cofffee.. easy!

~~~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~~~~

Why is this place so beautiful? Who is this guy? His face is kinda blurry. Why is he kissing me?

I opened my eyes. Just a dream, huh?

Where am I? *memories of last night came*

*shocked* I'm still in the SUPER JUNIOR dorms! I suddenly sat up.

Urgh! This headache is killing me. I hope I find the bathroom right now, I feel like throwing up.

I went out of the room and heard someone in the kitchen. Maybe that's Alex. I might as well borrow clothes from her rather than go home like a mess.

But *welp*, thank God the next door is the bathroom! Did I drink that much? Maybe because it's been a long time since I drank.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Aika, are you ok?" Yesung said, that definitely is HIM. No mistaking it.

"Uh-uhmn. I'm fine. Where's Alex?" I asked him when I finally stood up and rinsed my mouth. Then I opened the door.

HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! His arm is resting on the door frame and his head resting on his hands. I tried my hardest not to gasp since I know my breath smells funny right now and then stepped backward.

He looked away, "She's with Kyuhyun, she left some clothes for you." And then he pointed to the cabinet inside the bathroom.

"Th-thanks." And then closed the door again.

"And go to the kitchen after. I prepared something to eat." He said from the other side of the door.

I shouted one quick "Okay." and then waited for a minute to make sure he is not outside anymore then started undressing myself.

~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Woah! That was really shocking. 

I went to the kitchen to check what I was cooking.

My heart is still pumping so fast now.

Yesung, relax. Friends, remember?

Aish, what's wrong with this egg? Why is it stuck. Grrrr!

When I'm done with all the cooking (which I thought was a very easy job), I prepared everything on the table.

I just turned my back to get the honey and then she's sitting there already.

"Aigo! you shocked me!"

"Oppa, you are not mad me anymore?"

Ofcourse not. You're too cute to be mad at.

"Just a little, you eat your toast now."

"Where's the toast? Oh, oppa,  this is not toasted, it's burnt."

"Yah! If you don't like then don't!

"Hahaha, just joking. The coffee is nice though"

"Ofcourse, that's my specialty."

"Oppa, Isn't it you have a coffee shop here."

"Uh, neh. Why you want to go?"

"I want to, but I don't know how to go there. And besides, I want to go there with somebody. Maybe I'll just ask Alex when she comes back."

"If you want, I can go with you. I don't have anything to do today so it's fine. And it's been a while since I visited."

"Chincha, chincha? Okay then, I'll just buy some things in the mall and then we go meet up at...uhmn."

"I'll just go with you. Like I said, I don't have anything to do. And I don't want to be alone in here."

"Okay. I'll just finish eating and then we'll go."

"I'll just get changed. "'

Second step to be her friend: go to mall and coffee shop with her.

~~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~~~~

When I finished eating, I sat on the sofa and waited for him.

When he went out of the room, he was wearing a black shirt, pants, shades, and a hat. Like a normal korean would wear.

You can absolutely tell he's Yesung but I guess not really. Since when we last met he and Siwon were wearing something like this and no one noticed them.

We went to the mall first. Since I came here to study, I must at least buy a notebook and some other stuffs for school.

Yesung was just behind me. Doing nothing, saying nothing. Just following me.

I bought some instant noodles in the grocery too, so that I can have something to eat when I'm too lazy to go out and eat. Since, I think that's the best I can cook, but not really best. It's the ONLY food I can cook that I can call food.

"I bought everything now, we can go to the coffee shop."

"You only bought noodles? That's your food? You didn't buy any vegetables? meat? just noodles?"

"That's it. I really don't know how to cook, so if I don't want my dorm to be destroyed, then I'll just cook ramen or buy outside for something to eat."

He was silent again. We headed to his car and he drove to the coffee shop.

~@ Handel and Gretel~

The place is full of people. Maybe because it is owned by a celebrity. Most of the costumers were my age.

We headed to the counter and the guy behind the counter recognized him easily.

 
"Oh, hyung! You are here again? You just visited yesterday right?" the guy said.
 
*smack* Yesung hit the guy in the head, stretching his hand so that he can reach him then Yesung looked at me.
 
"Aika, he's my brother, Jong-jin."
 
"Nice to meet you, Jong jin-ssi. I'm Aika."
 
He smiled then, looked at Yesung.
 
"Aigo hyung, you really choose well. It's about time for you to have a girlfriend." he said with a mocking smile to his hyung.
 
*smack again* "She's not my girlfriend! Why don't  you stop talking and take our orders!"
 
"Deh! But I really thought you brought her here to introduce her to umma and appa."
 
"I said shut up."
 
"Fine. what's your order?"
 
Yesung ordered and I let him choose for me. Then we sat at the corner.
 
"What do you think about our shop?"
 
"It's nice.. and crowded."
 
"Ofcourse. Because the coffee and food here are good."
 
"Is that so?"
 
I tasted the cake he ordered and then the frappe.
 
It's true though. The food really taste good.
 
I ate the cake happily. 
 
"Uhmn, Aika, why don't we be friends?"
 
"What do you mean? Aren't we friends already?'
 
"I mean friends-friends not fan-friends. You know what I mean? You treat me as a friend, I treat you as a friend. Not just your-a-fan-and-I'm- a-singer-thing."
 
"That would be good. That way I could say that Alex is not my only friend here.But.."
 
"But what?"
 
Okay, this is just a joke and I consider our relationship as friends already but I want to try:
 
"But help me to be close with Eunhyuk-oppa."
 
"Is that all? Sheesh, easy!"
 
Is he for real?
 
~~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Is that all? Sheesh, easy!"
 
Wait. That phrase kinda sounds familiar. I think that's what I said this morning before I cooked but it ended up not easy at all.
 
I am not jealous....fine.. I am jealous!
 
Why does she want to be close to Eunhyuk? Why be close to him through me? Why did I even agree to this?
 
"Hello Yesung" oh, it's umma 
 
"Umma. How are you? "
 
"I'm good. It's been a long time since we met right? Uhmn, yesterday? Jong jin was right. She is pretty."
 
What, what, what? Even umma is like this? I'll get busted in no time.
 
 "Annyeong haseyo, Yesung-oppa's umma. I'm Aika, his friend." I was amazed that she was the one who introduced herself now, and she introduced herself as my friend? Looks like I really need to the task she gave me now huh.
 
"Oh, so sweet. Yes, yes, nice to meet you. Please take care of my Yesung okay?"
 
I rolled my eyes. "Umma!" 
 
"Okay, I'll go now. There are costumers I need to attend to. Have a nice day, both of you, okay?"
 
"Okay yesung oppa's umma. Thank you."
 
"Call me umma for short."
 
"Um..umma? neh, thank you umma"
 
Mom faced me then gave me a wink, then left.
 
Aish.. What am I going to do with them... 
 
I shook my head then smiled.
 
"She's cute."
 
You're cute.^^ "What?' I asked.
 
"Your mom, she's cute."
 
"Ah. yes, she is."
 
When we finished eating, we said goodbye to jong jin and umma. Again, they were smiling and staring at us.
 
We headed to the car and brought her to her dorm.
 
I kinda managed to get her address and phone number.
 
I helped her with her things to her door.
 
She was about to enter in her dorm but faced me again.
 
"Uhmn, oppa, you don't want to go inside?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Uhmn, can I get your autograph?"
 
Haha! "Sure. But I'll just wait here, outside. I need to go somewhere after this."
 
"Okay! Just stay here."
 
She went inside then went back outside after a few seconds.
 
She gave me the album (with EUNHYUK on the cover) and a pen.
 
I was really  planning to write on the cover, specifically on the monkey's face, but she pointed on my picture that was inside.
 
Pssh.. I said goodbye and went straight to the dorm.
 
I need to plan what to do with eunhyuk. 
 
Good timing. When I arrived in the dorms, he was there already, sitting comfortably on the sofa and watching tv.
 

I am so sorry for the oh so late update. I don't even know if this chapter made sense. Sorry.

Thank you for the subscribers and the readers! I love you so much! I'll do my best to make this story better, promise!

Although the revenge that Eunhyuk mentioned last chapter wasn't mentioned here, it will happen. Just watch out for it..*evil laugh*