The Confusion

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

 

COLOR CODING:

Korean-blue

English-red

~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Aika, where will you eat?" Miyoung asked while running to follow me.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just at the cafeteria."

We go out together now. I still don't beleive what my other classmates told me about her. She is just so innocent looking. What they told me was unbeleivable.

~~Flashback~~

It's been a week since classes started.

The door opened and a girl entered.

Oh, she was the one I helped a week ago. So she is my classmate

"Uhmn, excuse me. Who's that girl?" I asked my seatmate.

"Oh she? Why? Could it be that you're a victim as well?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Just kidding. But seriously, there's always someone looking for her or asking about her, either from this school or other schools." she answered me.

"Why?"

"Well, if they are girls, then their boyfriends got stolen by her. If they are boys, then they can't let go."

I just nodded then continued looking at the girl. I was shocked when she looked at me too, then she smiled.

After class, I was walking towards the door when someone tapped me at my shoulders. I looked at her.

"Hello, I'm Choi Miyoung. You were the one who helped me last week. I'm sorry if I ran, I was just so scared."

"Yeah, I remember you. I'm Aika. That's okay. I understand. Who was that guy by the way?"

"That was my ex-boyfriend. Aika is a foreign name. Where are you from?"

"Philippines." I said to her.

"Really? I've been there before."

"Oh, you speak english?"

"Yup, I went to the States and lived there for about two years."

~~end of flashback~~

It's been three months and somehow, Miyoung and I always eat together or go to the library together.

I still go out with Alex or sometimes with Yesung or Eunhyuk, sometimes with almost all the members but if it's something inside the school, I go with Miyoung.

She seems really meek and innocent. With almost three months we were together she already had 5 boyfriends. I'm really shocked though. I want to talk to her about it but she is older than me so I think it's a little disrespectful to do that. She had 5 boyfriends while I only dated, take note DATED, one guy.

Oh, I think I didn't mention yet, Eunhyuk and I are dating. I'm sure I mentioned already, I'm the type of girl who grabs oppurtunities when they come. So when he asked me if it was okay, I agreed immediately.

Yesung was against it though. He said I was a traitor against our friendship. But after some explaining he finally gave up.

We are dating for a week now. Not long, but it means a lot to me.

I'll admit it, I'm not that serious in this relationship like the way I was serious with Christian before. I just want to be careful, I know that Eunhyuk is not serious too. Why would he choose to date someone like me? There are so many beautiful ELFs out there.

I asked this question before to him too.

"Why me?" I asked him.

"It has to be you, It can't be if it's not you."

That was a sweet thing to say. But I still didn't beleive it. Well the fact that they were the lyrics in Yesung's song. But I still don't want to beleive him.

Miyoung-unnie doesn't know that I'm dating. There is no reason to tell her.

My phone vibrated and I read a text massage saying:

From: Eunhyuk-oppa

Message: I'll pick you up later after your class, okay?

I quikly replied:

Message: Okay, I'll wait for you in the same place.

We set up a place where a few people go. I don't want to be seen with him. It's just scary.

"Who's that?" Miyoung-unnie asked me.

"A friend. Let's eat."

Time quikly passed. It's already 4 o'clock. Unnie was picked up by her new boyfriend, again. And I went to our meeting place.

He was already waiting there, with his back on his car.

"Did you wait long?" I asked him.

"No, I just arrived. Go inside the car, let's eat first."

We went to a restaurant, the restaurant where we usually eat. It's just small but not so many people eat there. If there were some, then they are old people. So they don't actually scream when they see Eunhyuk even if they know him.

I got my phone out of my pocket. I was planning to text Yesung that I was with Eunhyuk but,

"You are texting hyung again?" he asked me.

"Yes, I promised him I would tell him if I'm with you."

"You don't need to, I already told him before I left the dorm."

I nodded then put my phone back in my pocket.

After we finished eating, he asked me to walk with him in the park.

The air was already cold outside since it's the middle of november.

I feel like we are not really a couple, more like friends, just friends. You know, just talking, no skinships. He lent me his jacket, we held hands while walking, but other than that, nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~Eunhyuk's POV~~~~~~~~~~

~8:00 pm~

"I'll get you home now. I still have to be ready for SUKIRA later."

"Okay."

I drove her to her dorm. 

Unexpectedly, it rained, Woah! Rained so hard. How many times does it even rain in autumn? 

We ran to the door of her building. We had no umbrella.

"Oppa, why don't you stay here first and wait until the rain stops?" she asked me.

"I think that's a good idea."

I sat on her bed awkwardly while she was at the bathroom. When she went out, she looked at me.

Then something cam to my mind: REVENGE. No other time better than this.

"Oppa are you okay? You don't look so good." she came to me and touched my forehead.

I grabbed her hands and pushed her to her bed then sat on top of her. 

"What are you doing?" she tried to break free from me but she cant'.

The memories of before rushed to me. It was like this when I saw them in the practice room. Yesung and Miyoung. The difference is, they were not on a bed but agains a wall. The difference is, hyung's hand weren't pushed against the arms of miyoung, but on the wall on both sides of her head.

I lowered my head to kiss her in the cheeks, then to her neck.  

"Please stop!" she begged me.

"This is the promise hyung and I made. If and when he finds someone special to him, then it's my turn to destroy it exactly like what he did using the same method."

"Please stop this." she begged again.

I kissed her lightly on her neck again. "Maybe that's what she said that time. But hyung had no intentions of stopping."

My Miyoung, I love her so much. I really really treasured her but hyung just...

~flashback~

I entered the practice room. Miyoung asked me to come, I brought drinks too.

When I opened the door,

"Miyoung!" I yelled out of shock. "Hyung, what is this? Why, why are you..."

She approached me while tears rushing from her eyes. "Eunhyuk! Yesung-oppa, he forced me to. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I really didn't want this to happen."

"Hyung!" I looked at him.

"Aish, this girl! It was you! Why are saying all this lies!" he said while looking at Miyoung.

"Hyung, how can you?!"

"What! You beleive her more than me now!" the he left.

"I'm sorry oppa." she told me.

 "Why are you apologizing? It's not like it's your fault."

"No, it won't work like this. Having you know about this. We can't be together anymore. Because oppa, I like you too much. I can't even look into your eyes anymore." then she ran away.

~end of flashback~

"She totally blamed herself. And she never returned to my side again."

I stopped to look at her. My sight became blurry then a tear dropped on her cheeks, my tears.

"I can't do this." I loosened my grip on her hands covered my face with my hands. "I can't do it. Seeing the scared look on your face, how can hyung do something so terrible? I can imagine the scared look on her face when I see you. WHY CAN HE DO THIS!?"

I waited three months to accomplish this plan but it turned out to be failed. I wanted revenge, but I figured out I can't do it.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I left her in the bed, she is still not moving. She still has the shocked and scared look. "Please forgive me for what I have done." I bowed and left the room. Tears are still escaping from my eyes.

___________________________________

~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~

Aish! Why does she not reply to my text. She doesn't even answer my calls.

That's it! I'm going to her school.

I waited at the gate of their school. When she finally came, I was shocked with wath I saw.

"Miyoung-ssi?" I murmured to myself. "Aika!" I called to get her attention.

She looked at me but she still kept walking, away from me. I ran to her and grabbed her hand.

"What's the matter? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked her.

"Yesung-oppa, I.." she said.

"Long time no see Yesung-oppa. So it really is you." she interrupted.

"Long time no see, Miyoung." so she still has the guts to talk to me. After what happened before. "Aika, I asked you what the matter is?"

"I..I want to keep distance from you from now on. Please excuse us." then she bowed to me, and so did Miyoung. Then they walked away.

What? Keep distance from me? 

I turned around to talk to her but they weren't there anymore. What happened? 

Is it because of Eunhyuk? Or is it because of Miyoung?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours after I posted this someone unsubscribe. The other day, someone unsubscribed also.

Is my story getting that boring already? Feel like crying crying right now. TT_TT

To my remaining subscribers: pls continue don't leave me alone.

To my readers: pls subscribe.

To all of you: don't hesitate to comment and suggest. If you like you can private message me so that it will be our secret. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!^^