Guilt

To Love A Prince
Baekhyun woke up to find Esha still positioned beside his bed in her stance. Her head drooped towards her chest as she slept. He shot up in bed and stared wide eyed at her, what had he done?

Everything that happened last night had to do with Jessica not her, how could he be so cruel to punish her for the sins of another?

He got out of bed, walked to her and gently tapped her on the shoulder. "Wake up Esha." He murmured.

Esha woke up with a start, panic filled her eyes as she saw Baekhyun in front of her. What had she done again? Isn't it worst that he caught her dozing? She moved back slowly as she tried to think of what to say to defend herself. "I am so sorry I slept off. I didn't mean to disrespect you..."

"Esha..." Baekhyun moved closer.

"....I made sure to watch over you through the night. I only fell asleep at the crack of dawn. I wouldn't...."

"Stop it Esha and listen to me." Baekhyun said frustratedly. He moved closer to her and held her hand to keep her in place. "I am sorry for last night, I shouldn't have done that. I was angry but it was wrong to take it out on you. What I did was inhumane. I am sorry."

Esha gasped as she looked into Baekhyun's eyes and she knew he was being sincere with his apologies. "I should be the one apologizing." She mumbled with downcast eyes.

Baekhyun watched her face and he knew she managed only a couple minutes sleep. He felt like kicking himself for being so cruel to her, truth be told he didn't like the girl but that doesn't give him an excuse to be so rude to her. "You can have the whole day off." that should be enough to accompany his apology.

Esha's eyes flickered to his. "I should take the day off?" She knew Baekhyun isn't as nice as he is trying to be.

Baekhyun smiled to himself, no doubt the girl was being suspicious. He nodded. "I mean it. You can take the day off. I am not going anywhere anyway."

Esha beamed. "I will just run your bath and leave." She made to make a dash for the bathroom only to realise he is still holding her hand.

Baekhyun released her hand with an awkward chuckle. "You don't have to do that. I will take care of it."

Esha watched him warily. "You are sure about this?"

Baekhyun just shrugged. "Pretty sure."

Esha nodded and quickly retreat from the room.

Baekhyun sighed as he watched her leave.

* * *

As soon as Esha got out of Baekhyun's room she felt a hand clamp on her wrist as she was being dragged aside to a darken hallway.

"What were you doing in the prince room all through the night?" A angry Tiffany hissed as she glared at her. "Can't you talk? ." She gritted her teeth as she pushed her roughly against the wall. "You had better not be playing any hide and seek with the prince. He is mine and I don't joke with trespassers that wants to cross my territory do you understand?" Her voice shook with venom as she accused her. "Watch your steps Esha." With a finger shot she squrried away.

Esha stood where she was and leaned her head against the wall. Prince Baekhyun and her? That is next to impossible. That Tiffany of a girl is really annoying she thought with a grimace.

If she wants Baekhyun she is free to have him and that is absolutely none of her business.

She pushed away from the wall, ran a finger through her hair and hurried to her room.