Caught

To Love A Prince
As the room was thinning so increases the works of the servants. They were to pack dishes used to be washed in the kitchen.

Esha was in charge of the washing. She load dishes in the dishwasher and rinses them in the sink, then skillfully stacking them away in cupboards. She was tired of this. The dishes seems to increase enormously every minutes as other maids piled them in. How could she ever get past this? If only someone would come help her, but no, the other maids had all found different excuses. Jinah who had been helping her earlier had suddenly remembered something she had to do, and had not been seen ever since. Fine. She would do it herself and hopes she finally makes it to bed.

Esha lost track of time as she washed, putting each away in it's right places. She really doesn't mind being alone, the others had made it clear to her that she wasn't accepted, except Ha na and the males.

She admired everything in the palace and always hopes that someday, maybe she could enjoy this type of luxury, but some things are just not meant to be. At least not for her.

* * *

"Now that is a thought." Baekhyun said, his voice dripping with heavy sarcasm.

"It is," Choi Siwon said, not picking on the sarcasm. Although really gorgeous, Siwon isn't the smartest bean in a pod.

The two friends are chatting over drinks, Baekhyun however thinking that Siwon is merely giving credit to what shouldn't be accredited.

"Assuringly, the girl is a rare beauty. She's clearly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen." Siwon stated firmly.

Trying to hide a sneer, Baekhyun commented. "She is just as skinny as I remembered."

"If only she would cast me a glance." Siwon said solemnly, twirling the champagne in the flute.

Baekhyun scoffed. "Don't tell me you are interested in a maid."

Siwon shrugged. "Not really. I said if only she would acknowledge me. The girl is undoubtedly shy, she hardly speaks to anyone, but all the same, I find her desirous."

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. He knew Siwon would say that about a million girls, he is a terrible flirt. "I should probably go crash in my room or something." He said as he stood up, glancing at his wristwatch. Jeez, it's past midnight already. "I nearly forgot. I bought you something from Hong kong."

"What is it?" Si won asked eagerly.

Baekhyun shook his head. "I won't tell. I will show you in the morning."

"You are really annoying," Siwon puffed.

Baekhyun laughed. "I know I am." With a pat on the back he wished Siwon a "goodnight"

* * *

Baekhyun felt relieved when he found the ballroom empty. Dandy, he hates crowd anyways. His stomach growled and he realised he hadn't gotten anything to eat. Meals presented in a flight doesn't count, at least not to him.

He made a detour and headed to the kitchen. Maybe he could get something to eat if the guests had not wolved down everything. As he approached the kitchen, he stopped in his tracks when he heard someone singing. A girl? Of course it is a girl idiot, he thought. Who sings like that if not a girl? He moved closer to the door, listening to the song. If he were to be honest he would claim he was listening to the voice because he couldn't hear a single word of the song. Of course it was Esha singing in Hindi.

He pushed opened the kitchen door a crack and poked his head inside. The girl at the sink froze, so did the song on her lips. He entered and closed the door behind him.

Esha was stunned. She never expected anyone in the kitchen at this ungodly hour. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to.." She broke off and simply stared at the floor. She and her big mouth, why couldn't she just keep shut?

Baekhyun stood still and studied her profile. The girl sure had a pretty face, more than pretty. She could be the next beauty queen apart from Aishwarya. She had the looks of an Indian. Infact, one could easily call her one. The first time he had saw her, he had thought she was Indian, until a blabbermouth told him she is Korean, half Korean half Indian. Her red hair was tied in an awkward knot on her head, tendrils curling round her face. A tendril of hair curled towards her lips, drawing his attention there. She has small red lips. Lips that looks tempting and luscious. Her shirt sleeves was rolled up to her elbow and her hands wet. A button had popped open from her shirt, granting him a clear view of her cleavage, and the tops of her s.

He felt a flush crept up his cheeks and quickly averted his eyes. She sure looks as if she would collapse any moment. Without a word, he turned back and slammed the door, leaving behind a terrified Esha.

Esha willed herself to breath. Did the prince just walked out without reprimanding her? She knew the slightest of things angers him, she could only hope he gives no thought to it. She desperately hopes so.