DOSTIS?

To Love A Prince
Esha had a small smile on her lips as she stood outside Baekhyun's room, her hand poised at the door. The past few days Baekhyun have been nice to her. He hardly snaps at her or intentionally boss her around. Not that they are friends or anything, but yet she is comfortable in his service nowadays.

She knocked just once and waited for his approval to come in.

"Come in." Baekhyun grunted from inside the room and she entered. Still dressed in a pyjamas, he was seated at his desk, books strewn on it as he fingers flew rhythmically over a Laptop. He wore glasses and his hair was tousled.

Esha stood behind him. "Good morning Prince Baekhyun." Esha curtsied with a bow even though he can't see her.

"Do you have a dress?" Baekhyun asked her without stopping what he is doing, not bothering to look at her nor acknowledging her greeting.

"Eh?" A dress? What is he talking about? Why would he want to know if she have a dress or not? "A dress? What for?" A frown marred her forehead as she stared at him.

Baekhyun removed his glasses and folded it neatly on a stack of books. He turned to look at her, his arms folded across his chest as he look at her through lowered lashes. "A dress, little Indian, I do believe you know what a dress mean don't you?"

Of course I know what a dress is idiot.

"Cat got your tongue?" Baekhyun snapped at her when she refused to make a reply.

Esha mumbled something in hindi about what a jerk he is. "I have one." She did have a Sari she had worn just once.

"Is it presentable?" Before she could offer a reply, he waved his hands dismissively. "You don't have to answer that. The party is 4pm, be here by 3:30 for the dress scrutiny." He continued when he saw her brows arched upwards. "If I am satisfied with the dress we leave, if not, we take a trip to the dress store." The girl will definitely look adoring in any outfit. He watched her from her braided hair to the toes of her feet, a rare beauty she is. He could only imagine what his friends would say of her.

"A party? Why do I have to follow you to a party? You are the Prince and it won't be good for your reputation to be seen at any occasion with a maid. What would the media think?" Esha asked, horrified.

Baekhyun hardened his expression as his eyes turned to slits. "You have no right to ask me questions little Indian." He turned back to his desk. "You have the day off till half past 3."

Hearing the dismissive tone, Esha retreated from the room. Why would the prince want to take her anywhere and most especially a party? What is he up to?

So sorry for not updating frequently as I ought to. Please drop your comments and subscribe and upvote.