Party

To Love A Prince

Esha sat in her room in front of her dresser. She is still nervous and can't find a tangible reason as to why Baekhyun would want to go anywhere with her. She is just a maid, an alien maid. What sorts of Princes go out with the maid? Or maybe she is just making a big deal out of nothing, maybe Baekhyun have other plans that doesn't include her. He wouldn't be interested in her would he?

She didn't have much in the way of make up but with the little she has she will make herself presentable with it. She had brought out her sari and it laid on the bed now, a shimmering colour of mint green. She had only worn the Sari once for a friend's wedding back in India, no diubt the ?Sari is more than appropriate for tonight. The Skirt is full and flowy, tge top is snug with thin strings at the back. She had retrieved bangles from her drawer and tens of it cradled her wrists. She paired it up with a chain and added vermillion on her forehead,just a tiny dot. If she is going out as an Infian she intends to go out as a full one. Once it's few minutes past 3 she will don her full attire.

***

Is she intentionally keeping me waiting? Baekhyun can't help but wonder as he paced in his room, up and down, something he has been doing since it's 3pm. Yes he did tell her to be here half past 3 but doesn't her common sense tell her that she should be here earlier? Baekhyun is all dressed up in a Tux and truth be told he had no intention of going to the Birthday party of a friend, but he can't resist to show Esha off, even if it is just to see the reaction of his friends. Kai will be there too and it's only him that will know Esha is a maid. A naughty game he finds exhilirating. He heard a knock and glanced at the door, his movements stilling. He glanced down at his wristwatch, quarter past 3. Hmm, not bad. He moved to the door, unlocked it and stepped aside. Esha entered and he stared.

She is looking exceptional. Infact exceptional is an understatement. She is clearly the most beautiful Woman he had ever seen. Her Sari is glittering and spsrkling although no overhead light hang over it it is a beautiful mint green, it fitted ger perfectly. Her almost waist lengthhair tumbled down her back in cascade of sleekness. It is glossy abd shining. Her eyes is darkened with kohl and a tiny red suited her forehead perfectly. Her lips is shining with the lip gloss she applied. She is perfection combined in one and Baekhyun is not immune to her beauty captivity.

Esha felt hot under his hot and intense scrutinising look. She squirmed slightly and resisted theurge to shift on her legs. 'Is this okay?' She finally forced out of . This is the prettiest thing I have closs to a dress, let it be suitable enough for your standards.

Baekhyun beamed at her. 'This is more than beautiful Esha, it is spectacular.' Baekhyun said with a shaky smile as he rake a finger through his hair. ™ 'Shall we?' He extend his arm out to her and Esha froze, staring at him with unbelieving eyes 'What are you implying?'

Baekhyun squinted his eyes at her. 'What does it look like? Don't you know by now that you are going as my date? Are you that dumb, all beauty and no brains?' He said harshly and Esha flinched. Without a word she took his arm and let him lead her out.

¶¶¶I am going to continue this as soon as I get my phone çharged. I don't want to wait with the update because I promised Femina. the next update will be longer and fast paced. Please drop your comments to let me know people are reading.¶¶¶