Getting her to stay

To Love A Prince
Baekhyun stood with legs apart, arms akimbo. This Indian girl is really a wonder. Did she really thinks he meant what he said?

As far as he knew she had no relatives here in Korea. Did she plan on going back to India? Why do women believe every word a guy utters?

He really didn't want her gone. Why can't she see that.

He blew out in frustration. He is making her stay even if it means handcuffing her to the nearest pole. He threw the door open and stepped out.

***

Esha walked down to her room not even giving a care that she is still in tears.

Of course the other girls would be happy she is leaving. Damn them all. They are all a bunch of jealous poke nosing es anyway. They can have the Palace all to themselves.

Immediately she left Baekhyun's room she has gone to the Kitchen to tell Ha Na she is leaving. As much as the Woman tried to persuade her to stay and go apologize to the Prince, she had remained adamant in her decision. She is going back to India.

She will book the next flight to Delhi. Her Mother's relatives will take her in. Of that she is certain. The cocky arrogant princely bastard can go to hell and back and she wouldn't blink an eye.

She pushed opened the door of her room and got in, closing the door behind her with her leg. She knelt under the bed and dragged out her Trunk, throwing her things into the opened box.

In a couple of hours she would leave Seoul and never come back.

***

Baekhyun heard the voices before he saw them. Five girls are huddled together talking too loud to be considered whispering.

"I knew it's only a matter of time before she got kicked out. Poor child I wonder where she would go to." Tiffany said sarcastically.

Now that Esha is leaving all her dreams will come to pass. Truth is she has been beside herself with jealousy when Esha had been appointed as the Prince's personal maid, a post that will automatically come to her. Just a matter of time for her plans to be hatched.

"I will be so happy now that she is leaving. She won't be able to flaunt her Aishwarya Rai's perfect beauty here anymore." A maid put in, her tongue clucked in as she smiled contentedly.

"I think.,."

Baekhyun cleared his throat noisily and the girls jumped as if burned.

"Your Highness,"

"We were just..."

Baekhyun watched them scrambling for an excuse to make. He really isn't in the mood to make them pay for their accusations.

Aishwarya Rai? If he were asked he would refer to her as a prettier Priyanka Chopra. Truth is Esha can easily make it as Miss World.

"Where is she?"

"Who?" they all asked.

Baekhyun tsked. "Esha. Where is she?"

They all stared at him, surprise mixed with suspicion. "She is probably packing up in her room." Tiffany offered.

Packing? Why is she so keen on leaving? "Take me there. You lead the way." He gestured Tiffany forward and he fell in step behind her and the four other girls followed slowly, giving one another suspicious looks.

***

Esha turned to the door when she heard the knock. Mrs Lee is probably trying to talk her out of her decision, a decision she is not ready to change. "Come in." She called out.

The door opened and instead of the Motherly Mrs Lee in came the Prince. "What are you doing here Prince Baekhyun?" She didn't try to disguise the hostility in her voice.

Speak of being feeling tongue tied, Baekhyun thought dully. "Are you leaving?" Now that is a lame question and he knew it. Of course she is leaving, isn't that obvious?

Esha gave him a look that suggested he is out of his mind. "Yes I am leaving Prince Baek if that isn't obvious." She said curtly. "You want me gone and I am leaving. I will soon be out of your hair in a couple minutes." She has packed her things in the trunk he is currently staring at, and in a carry on. If not for the intrusion she would be out of the room now.

Shd will book a flight as soon as she get an hotel room. It is still early so maybe she can still get one today. "I am leaving now." She picked up her carry on and reached for the trunk.

Baekhyun reached out to stop her, earning himself a confused look. "Don't leave. Don't." Baekhyun muttered. "I want you to stay."

Esha was confused. Half an hour ago he fired her and now he wants her to stay? Does that even make sense? "I know you don't mean that so I will just leave." She shrugged him off and reached for the trunk.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to leave?" Baekhyun took her by the shoulders, his eyes glued on hers. "I am sorry for what happened earlier. I was way out of line and I apologize. I am not firing you anymore so you have no reason to leave." He released her shoulders and moved back, hands tucked in his pants pockets. "It's not everyday a Prince gets to apologize to you Esha, don't get used to it." He moved to the door, his hand on the handle he looked back at her. "Don't come late tomorrow."