Jessica

To Love A Prince
It started five years ago in Hong Kong. Baekhyun and his friends were partying in an exclusive club, drinking and smoking. He had his arm around a reed thin Italian, her body coiled around him as they cuddled together on a Sofa.

He remembered whispering into the girl's ear and she giggled, seconds before he saw the Brunette come in. The brunette is tall with an oval face, thin lips and the most exotic brown eyes he had ever seen. Her skinny jeans accentuated her perfect thighs and the shirt she wore fit snugly like a skin. For a moment he had envisioned what it would be like to have her in bed with himself.

The brunette had walked straight to him and slid next to him on the Sofa, an action that had the Italian stiffen. "Hi there Prince Baek," her voice was silk and it draped over him which had him having lusty thoughts. Forgetting the honey blonde Italian he had turned to the exotic brunette.

The Italian had stormed off in anger and he hadn't minded a bit. She had later asked him if he wanted to go outside, thinking he is getting lucky that night he gladly followed.

He had been stupefied when the once flirty lady had turned to a . His world had come crashing down right there. She had summed up a huge web of lies, lies that would ruin everything. Even his secret visits with the shrink when he had been a teenager, hardheaded and traumatized.

The most revolting had been the lie about the truth of his mother's death. Although he knew most of what she claimed she knew are hard woven lies, it wouldn't matter once the press gets a wind of it, everything would be ruined.

She had offered him a way out of course. He pays anytime she requests for money and there wouldn't be a problem. She had given him a simple slip which she wrote her name. She wrote the name "JESSICA" and an account number had been written underneath. The deal had started with a thousand dollars.

* * *

Baekhyun glanced at his watch every few seconds as he tapped his foot lightly against the tiled floor. Damn her, he thought with a grimace. Can't she even give him a breathing space? He hadn't been in Korea for a month, heck he hadn't even been here for three weeks. Would she always be breathing down his neck and keep him bounded like an animal? He knew he was being a coward but he knew Jessica is a dangerous woman who won't think twice about ruining him. So he will satisfy her with money and hope a train runs her over one day, that way he would have peace.

He saw her coming in and almost immediately their eyes met. She smiled that creepy feline smile of hers as she sashayed to him. "Hi Baek," she purred as she slid inside the booth with him, her hair worn short and spiky.

Because he was angry enough he threw the envelope down on the table between them. "That is a thousand and I hope you off after this." He said through gritted teeth.

Her smile was unwavering as she took the envelope and slid it inside the handbag she brought with her. "You know you can't threaten me Baek. I will see you next month," she stood up, ran a finger through her hair, "or maybe next week." She finished with a wink as she sashayed out.

Baekhyun puffed. "," He grabbed his keys and strode out of the bar, got inside his car and sped off as if the devil is right on his tails.

* * *

Baekhyun was still in a sour mood as he parked his Daimler in the garage. He dangled his keys in his hand as he walked inside, his movements noiseless. He rounded a corner and came face to face with Esha.

Esha gasped as she shrank back in fear. "Welcome home Prince Baekhyun. I was just coming from your room, I already..." she trailed off when he continued glaring at her without saying a word.

Ain't it dandy that he got to leash his anger out on the little Indian? "Cleaned the room?" he completed the statement and she nodded. "I don't think so. I need to be sure." He grabbed her arm and dragged her with him to the room.

As soon as he had her inside the room he kicked off his shoes and lied on the perfectly laid bed, beckoning her to come closer. Heart in , Esha moved slowly to the bed. "Remove my socks," Baekhyun said with satisfaction.

Esha bent and slightly tugged at the socks until she had them off. She straightened and made to turn, but his voice stopped her. "I don't remember asking you to leave."

"I am sorry my lord." She quickly apologized.

Baekhyun snorted. "Stand there till I fall asleep. Till I fall asleep not a minute before, do you understand?" He said grimly.

"Yes Prince Baekhyun." Esha said with a nod.

Baekhyun drew the duvet around himself, checked his rolex and discovered it's just few minutes past Nine. He removed the watch and closed his eyes although he knew he couldn't fall asleep, he is too restless to do so.

Well, that meant Esha is in for a long night standing beside his bed, socks in hand and her head bowed.