Surrender

THE LAIR - BOOK1: FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 MINORS!!! GO AWAY!!! GAAAAAH!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've already bathed you before. And I have already seen each and every part of you,"

 


My jaw drops to the floor. When was that???


He stands up and smirks at me. "Eat up,"


"Y-y-ou're not serious are you?"


"About seeing you ?" he shrugs. 


He's not serious! He just wants to laugh at me! I lower my gaze and move away from him and he turns away and heads towards the door.


"You have a cute little mole on your right cheek,"

 

That's all he says and I am left with my jaw on the floor. That... That....


How dare he! When the hell did that happen???


I find myself huffing and puffing and I keep staring at the door though it's been long since he's gone. Damn bastard! I am seething in anger. 


But my stomach swirls and unswirls at the the thought. His strong arms carried me here. I remember his warm hands rubbing the marks on my wrists. Warm calloused hands that stitched the open wound on my back. Gentle fingers that ran along the whiplash on my skin. And it all boils down to one thing.


He didn't hurt me. In fact, he looks fierce and cold and menacing but he was gentle to me.


Seungri is right. There's no way Jiyong would hit a woman.


My hope surges up. There's s chance he'll just let me go alive and with my memories intact. I look down at the remaining food on the tray and without any further ado, I start gobbling it down again.


I need to regain my strength. I need to survive.


I don't know what kind of mind game this Jiyong is up to but I'm on for it.


Bring it on...

 

 

**********

 

I roam around the room in search for my jeans. Damn it, I need to find my phone and make a call. 

On the second thought, perhaps they've disposed it already. Perhaps they kept it. I want to whack my head. These are experienced and smart assassins I'm dealing with. There's no way they'll leave me in a room complete with all the things I need to escape.


I slump in defeat. I can't even find anything to change into but this button up shirt. The cabinets are locked even the chest full of weapons. Damn maniac must've left this shirt on purpose.


My skin is already itchy and the bathroom is inviting me for a shower. What should I do? Can I ask them to find me a fresh and clean new pair of underwear?


Just then the door swings open and a huge guy in his mohawk hair appears. I back away immediately.


"I'm just going to get the tray," he says and I don't respond. Who knows he might grab my hair again then slap the hell out of me?


He starts picking up the plates and tray and I sigh in relief when he heads back to the door. He looks calm right now but I can't take a risk. I will never understand the way this hot -headed man thinks.


"By the way... How do you feel?"


He startles me with the question and I freeze on my spot. 


"I... I got so mad last night because... Because I treat Seungri and Jiyong as my brothers and seeing Seungri betray us just to help you... You know... It's against–"


"–the rule of the Lair," I continue his words for now, somehow I understand. "Seungri explained it to me."


He nods and looks down for a moment. "Anyway, thank you,"


I furrow my brows. For what?

 

He doesn't elaborate anymore. Instead he just go out and slam the door shut. I shake my head.


He really creeps me out.


************

 

After Youngbae, no one came into the room again. I almost died in regret. Had I known, I could have taken a bath and wash my underwear and just sleep under the sheets. 

 

It's been another day and I really feel so uncomfortable. I feel so hot and my s feel so tender. And I start to panic at my sudden realization.


What if my period's coming?


I clamp my mouth. Oh no! 


No way!!!

 

Damn this irregular menstrual cycle of mine! What should I do?


And so I start chanting prayers. I walk back and forth and keep chanting a mantra to the parts of my female reproductive system.


Don't erupt just yet!


Don't...

 

"!" I feel a sudden warm gush of liquid from my insides to my inner legs. I waste no time and run towards the bathroom. Damn it! Why does this have to happen to me?


I want to cry. I'm too helpless. I am captured by these mysterious grumpy and hard to predict people and here I am, having my goddamn menstrual period. 


I ease myself into the bathroom and clean myself... Can my situation get any worse? Where the hell can I get a new clean pair of underwear and some sanitary napkins?


What if I ask if I can talk to Seungri? He would be easier to talk to.


And so I wash my and hang it. Thank goodness there's a towel hanging on the bathroom bar and I wrap it around me. I drag myself to the door and hesitantly knock on it. I need a bath. I need clothes and underwear. 


And I ing need napkins!


"Anyone out there?" I start to slam my palm against the door. "Excuse me! Anyone out there? Seungri!"


I keep on shouting but to no avail. I rest my hand on the door knob and I don't know if it's out of curiosity or my instinct but I decide to twist it open.


And damn. Soon the door is open. It wasn't locked!


Did Youngbae forget to lock it yesterday? Or was I really dumb for not even checking?


I push myself out of the room and the kitchen greets me. Plates and mugs and pots and pans to be cleaned line up the sink. I roll my eyes.


Boys will always be boys.


But where are they? Where did they go? Damn it! My blood starts to trickle down my inner thighs. What if I try to escape?

 

I decide to check the entire household but realized the main door is securely locked. Maybe the bastards are just inside their room. Seungri is my only chance. Yes, Seungri! I decide to find him but before  I can even head over to the next room, its door swings open and a familiar man comes out. He looks like he just woke up and he is still in his shirtless self and he's wearing his signature washed ripped jeans. His hair is disarrayed but he still looks good, I have to admit.


Scratch that. He looks... Hot. 


I mentally kicked myself. What the hell am I saying?

He eyes me in amusement and I quickly step back and clutch the towel around me tighter but I grimace in pain for the towel scraped my wound. I quickly try to recover. Jesus, I'm just in a towel!


And I've got no underwear beneath.


What do I do now? Should I go back to his room? I started to walk sideways and pretend I didn't see him but his voice startles me.


"So... The mouse has found its courage to go out its hiding place thinking the cat isn't anywhere around," he rubs his temple with a hand and my eyes widen upon noticing his other hand is holding a gun! 


I ignore him though my skin starts to prickle once more. I shuffled my feet sideways like an idiot, wanting to keep my legs close just to make sure he doesn't catch a glimpse of my bloody situation.


Yes. Literally bloody.


"What's wrong with you shouting like you're getting inside my room? Damn. You're so loud," he scowls at me and I keep my head low. Now I'm sure he just woke up. I must've disturbed his sleep. He looks mad.

 

"I... I'm... I'm looking for Seungri!"


Silence fills the household for a moment and I wish I can read his mind.


"Why are you looking for him?"


"I... It's... It's personal,"


"He's not here,"


I whip my head his way and he doesn't blink his eye on me. Where did Seungri go? When is he coming back? I start to panic again. What do I do now?

 

"N-n-ever mind," I shake my head as I start to drag myself back to the room.


"Wait," he stops me and I'm once again rooted to my spot. I don't want to look at him. Did he notice? Holy ! Did he???


"You're gonna take a bath?" he asks and I swallow hard before answering.


"Y-y-es,"

 

"You need clothes," he start to pace towards me and I don't know what to do anymore.


"Y-y-es..."

 

"Inside my room,"


"What?"


"Underneath the coat behind the door, there's a shirt. That's clean."


"Oh..." I breathe in relief.  "Th-th-ank you..."


"Need a hand?" he asks and I try to check if there's humor on his face but I find nothing. I shake my head. Something inside me wants to say yes but I mentally kicked myself. What's wrong with me?


"Are you sure?" he tilts his head and he looks... Impatient and I nod eagerly.


"Then keep quiet because I'm trying to get some sleep." he eyes me before turning around and slamming his door shut. I sigh in relief and quickly shuffled my way back to his room. I lift the coat hung behind the door and a thin white v-neck shirt greets my view. I grab it and lean back on the door. What should I do?


There's no way I can tell the guy about my situation and give him another problem. What if he decides to just shut me up and kill me? No no no... He's already sort of cooled down a bit yesterday. I'm not going to waste that.


I think I should just stay inside the bathroom the whole day and wait for Seungri. Right. But when is he coming back?


But... The sleepyhead in the other room asked me if I need a hand right? Does it mean he was offering me some help?


And before I finish my deliberations, I find myself turning the knob and dashing towards the next room. I knock on the door lightly but he didn't  answer. I knock again, this time more urgent and I regain my hope when I heard some footsteps going my way.  The door knob twists and turns and the door slowly swings open and I remind myself that I need to be nice. Like really really nice– HOLY !!!


I clamp my mouth and I back away when I saw a gun pointing at me. My heart leaps to my throat and I cannot form any word.


"WHAT NOW???"


"Look, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry for disturbing your sleep, sir but–"


"I asked you earlier. I gave you a chance," his eyes turn into tiny slits and it's very intimidating. I lower my gaze and pray for this lost boy to be guided by God. Why is he so angry?


"I... I..."


"Tell me what you need! Damn it!" he shouts at me and I am startled. 


"I'm h-h-aving my p-p-eriod..." I blurted out

 


"You what? You mean... Oh !" he scratches his head grumpily with his gun and shuts his eyes. "You mean menstruation?"


I shake as I speak. I have never felt this humiliated my whole life.


"Y-y-es..."


"Where the am I suppose to get you tampons? Oh God this isn't happening to me! Oh..." he sighs problematically and it was my first time seeing him in so much exasperation. He looks normal when he's like that.


But of course, I had to remind myself. These aids aren't normal.


"Stay right there! He points his gun at me and eyes me from head to toe. " you're really bleeding!"


I try not to react or say a word. I don't want to add fuel to his anger. He heads back to the room and I really stay rooted to my spot. He is holding a few hand towels when he comes back and I don't see his gun anymore.


"Get inside!" he shouts at me and I uncomfortably dart my way back to his room and I can feel his presence behind me. 

 

"Bathroom!" I jolt at his command and I almost fly the distance to the bathroom. I have almost stopped breathing. What is he going to do to me? Will he just drown me?


The door behind me slams shut and I almost leap up from the tiled floor. My lower abdomen feels so heavy and I'm starting to shiver in cold. 


"Does it hurt?" he asks and I am once again in shock at the tone of his voice. His breathing is heavy and I can feel it fanning my nape.


"It... Does... A little," I lied. It starts to hurt, big time. My menstrual cramps ain't no joke. But how does he expect me to be honest when he's scaring the out of me?


He slides the curtain and settles the towels on the side of the tub. Steam start to appear as he fills it with hot water and I watch his muscles fle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter