헛된: 28

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehee! Calm down!" said almost everyone as they pulled her away from Jaebum. After the tape had ended, Jaehee raged in anger and charged towards Jaebum. His family was supposed to be in control of Cho Songho's sentence, and yet he was bailed out by some unknown person. "It isn't his fault! Jaebum didn't even know that Cho Songho was bailed out!" 

"Let go!" she yelled out. 

"Song Jaehee!" Yongguk said as he held her face, so that she would be focus on him only. "I have something to tell you." Jaehee, ticked off, obey Yongguk and calmed herself down. She apologized to Jaebum because, after all, it really isn't his fault. It's no one's fault. They all settled down with the door slided open with fresh air coming in. Some of them sat outside while some sat inside. Yongguk sighed as he stood up with a packet in his hand. "The rest of the information of Song Minho, Sunmi's secretary," Yongguk handed the pile of papers to Jaehee with Mark and Jin on each side of her. 

"What the heck is this?" Jaehee said as she scanned through them quickly to the point where she knew what was going on. She stood up quick and held a fist in both her hands. She could feel herself shaking in anger and wanting to go to this Song Minho dude and just beat the crap out of him. "That- that- that !" 

"What is it?" Hoseok asked as he and some of the other boys were curious.

"Sunmi is... part of this?" said Jin as he and Mark looks through the papers and then they handed it to the others.

"I'm not quite sure," Yongguk replied, "But I have a feeling she knows who Song Minho is. I think they're using Cho Songha to target Jaehee,"

"But why would they?" Mark questioned.

"Did you even read any of the things on there?" Yongguk went up to Yoo Youngjae, who had the documents, and took it as he said, "Song Minho, the boy that GOT7 threaten to lure in two of the BTS guys back in high school, so you guys could jump them," Then suddenly the memories came to them, "He's the kid that you guys paid to do your dirty work before you all got together as one, and the one that Jaehee beat up when she found out. He's also the grandson of Cho Songha, so that's why he was easily bailed out. I'm guessing Sunmi helped Minho bail out Cho Songha, but I'm sure what her motives are."

There was a long silence between them all. It was a lot for them all to take in considering the fact that that incident has been so long. They even forgot about it. That kid just happened to cross all their paths back then. Who would think he was the grandson of their biggest enemy?

Jaehee had sat back down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter