헛된: 27

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was finally the day to leave to Jeju Island. Junhong had a bit of trouble convincing his father to let him go, however the two made an agreement that Junhong will study hard in school, and be good if his father lets him go. With his mother's help, his dad couldn't say no. GOT7 and BTS helped with BlockB's tickets. The youngsters felt guilty having their hyungs treat them so nice, but since it was offered to them, they decided to just let it be. Everyone gathered at Incheon Airport in groups or on their own. B.A.P were surprised to see BlockB there. The crew lined up and faced one another as the two leaders of the group talked.

"What the heck are you guys doing here," said Yongguk as he glared to Jiho. "Aren't you guys too poor to be traveling in first class seats with us?"

"We can travel however we want," Jiho answered, "Besides, it's not like we're going with you guys,"

"Oh, everyone is here," said Jaehee as she stood before the two groups, "Let's all get going then," she walked in between the groups as they watched her pass by them. 

"All?" said Jiho as he was dumbfounded. He thought it was going to be just only GOT7, BTS and them. Why with these people?

Yongguk rolled his eyes and walked away with his friends following behind him. 

"Hyung, does that mean we're-" Jiho nodded at Jihoon before he could even finish. "Aish! Why are we with those idiots?!"

"Yah!" said Junhong as he pointed to Jihoon after hearing him, "Do you think we want to be with you guys too!?"

Junhong's pointer finger was slapped by Jaehee, who then lightly slapped him on the back of his head, "Pointing is bad you idiot," she scold him. She smiled to BlockB, "Come on you guys. We got the plane to ourselves,"

GOT7 and BTS were already ahead of them, walking towards the gate where their plane was. Both Mark and Jin waited for Jaehee as the others had their tickets scanned and left to aboard the plane. "Why don't you go first," said Mark as he looked around.

"Why don't you?" said Jin as he did the same also.

"Oh, guys!" Jaehee called out to them with a wave.

"Jaehee ah!" the two smiled as they wave back. They looked at each other with a glare and then cleared their throats as they turned away from one another.

Jaehee approached the two and laughed. "Yah, can the both of you stop it? The more you guys act like that, the more you guys look like brothers,"

"This dude? My brother?!" the two said as they pointed to one another. Jaehee laugh even more. She left the two siblings as she got her tickets scanned. Both Mark and Jin walked quickly after her. 

Once on the plane, Mark said, "Jaehee, let's sit together," Taking a hold of her hand pulling her down the aisle. 

"Jaehee, let's sit here!" said Jin as he grabbed her other hand and pulled her the opposite direction. 

"Yah!" Jaehee shouted as she snatched her hands away from the two. "Hoseok ah!" she said with a small smile as she went up to him. Hoseok returned a smile also as he helped her with her luggage, placing it above them. 

"Are you sitting with me?" Mark and Jin overheard Hoseok ask and then he looked to the two brothers. He chuckled and looked back at Jaehee, "You guys are too funny." He let Jaehee take the window as he sat at the end. Mark and Jin glared at their friend before glaring at each other. 

Within 30 minutes of the plane ride, the loud laughters and conversation died down. Although it was only an hour flight, the passengers were sound asleep. The only people awake were Hoseok, Jaehee, Mark, Yongguk, and Jiho. Yongguk sat with Junhong, who was sound asleep. He scroll down his iPad mini, looking at the information about this Song Minho. He sighed as he came across something that he knew Jaehee would not like to see or hear. He stared up over to her, who was talking happily with Hoseok. I don't think this is a good idea, he thought. Song Minho... he's...

"What is that," Yongguk's thoughts were interrup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter