헛된: 19

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehye please... Stay."  

After Mark had said that, I forcefully push him aside and headed up to my office. His words rang through my head all day. From the time of the kissing to the moment now... Now... Where I'm standing... Where? Hanlim High School's gates. I looked at the old school, nothing much has changed. "Annyeong, it's been a while," I mumbled to myself before making my way in. 

The halls were silent. I knew the students were in class probably getting lectures from their teachers. I went to my old classrooms like as if I was going back to school again. I imagined myself in my uniform, long dark brown hair tied up and.... And BTS. Linking arms with Jin during lunch time, passing notes to Hoseok during class, fooling around in the hall way with Taehyung and Namjoon, checking out which girl is better with Yoongi and Jimin, and ruffling Jungkook's hair as he runs up to me. The thought of him suddenly appeared right before me... His back was faced towards me as he was in his uniform, carrying his book bag. I stopped in my tracks as my eyes widen, "Jungkook.." He turned around to me and smiled. 

​"Noona!" he called as he ran to me. 

"Jungkook ah..." I couldn't breathe. Was it really him? Jungkook... 

"Noona!" I could feel my lips curve up as I went towards him also, ready to jump into his arms. However... He only ran through me as if I wasn't there. I turned around instantly to see him hug another me. Right... Everything is in my head. 

​"How was class today?" I heard myself ask him. "You will get at least in the top 10 ranking in your class right?" 

"Ye, ye noona. Just for you, I will try my best to get in the top 10," Jungkook replied. At that moment, I wanted to cry out to them. I couldn't control my feet to run to them... Because that's not who we are anymore. We can't go back to that moment anymore. I stood lifelessly watching them turning around the corner. 

"Miss are you lost?" I startled as I turned around to find a student standing before me. "Are you looking for the office?"

"Ah-Ahni," I answered. I scanned him, he was clearly a student alright. 

"Oh, well... If you need anything, I'm in room 3B, right down the hall. I don't really like to listen to my teacher lecture so if you would help me get out of the classroom then I would be more than thankful," he smiled. 

I chuckled as I looked at his name tag, "Kim Ukwon," 

"Oh, how did you know my name?" 

"Your name tag," I pointed out. 

"Ah, right. I'm Kim Ukwon, a 3rd year student here,"

"I'm Choi Jaehye, I was a 3rd year student here also," 

He gasp, "Really? Then you're my sunbae! And noona! Wah, daebak. You're really hot-" he covered his mouth right away. I chuckled at his honesty. "Sorry, I hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable," I shook my head with a smile. "Well, I have to go now. Remember, I'm in room 3B," he smiled widely with all his teeth showing.

Ukwon did a small wave to me as I watch him walk down the hallway and entered into his room. From a distance, I could already hear his teacher lecturing him. Understanding how he's feeling right now, I decided to save him like how he had asked me. I peeked through the windows to see that he was at the front with the teacher nudging his head with his pointer finger. I sighed and slid the door opened. 

Everyone turned their attention to me as I stepped in with my arms crossed. "Who are you?" 

I smirk from seeing who the teacher was, "Jeon Jaehye," 

"Jeon Jaehye my as-" The teacher stepped up to me and scanned me, then he gasp. "I-I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter