Meet Yang Yoseob

Heart Torn In Two

You sit at home huffing and puffing after what your mother just did that you slammed the door in her face. Sitting on your bed you slip out of your dress and slip into a large tee and a pair of shorts ahh much more comfortable.

The next morning you wake up to loud banging noises from outside your window. Still half-asleep you walk like a zombie to the window, outside there are lots of large trucks and people scurrying around you then realised that someone has just moved in a couple of houses down from your own.

Getting dressed in a hurry you call Alicia to tell her what is happening and in a few minutes she arrived. Linking arms you both dodge all the moving people when a small white Maltese dog comes up and your hand bending down both of you pat and rub his small belly.

‘ROO COME HERE BOY!!’ a young blonde haired boy runs up to you and smiles.

‘Roo leave these two pretty girls, you’re like your master aren’t you?’ the boy says to the dog before the dog runs back to him.

‘I’m sorry about him. He only chases after pretty girls’ he tells you as your cheeks flush bright red!

‘Annyeong, My name is Yang Yoseob I just moved in ‘you then introduce yourself with your friend and he smiles that dashing smile again.

‘YANG YOSEOB COME HERE WE NEED HELP!’  Yells a loud voice

‘Better run see you soon’ he says before running to the booming voice but before he does flashes you another smile that forces you to lean into your friend.

You then spend the rest of the day with Alicia but keep thinking about his smile then Alicia’s Boyfriend appears and you finally meet him. You approve of him he makes a good match with Alicia.

Alicia tells Jinki about Yoseob and he tells you that he knows Yoseob they are family friends. You think to yourself what a small world….

The next day you go out to your favourite spot in the park, a perfect little bench that you like to listen to music at where you can ignore the rest of the world.

You sit down and put the music on with Taro bubble tea in your hand, you’re in heaven! Then you see in the distance running towards you is Yang Yoseob in black track-pants and a white-singlet exposing his nicely muscled arms, his blonde hair flowing in the wind he has earphones in also in his own world. He runs around the corner and is getting closer to you; you quickly check all your hair is perfect and smooth out your clothes.

He almost runs past you but as he does he turns around and winks at you before rushing off.