Damn him

Heart Torn In Two

The next morning as you looked out your window across from your room, you saw a peaceful Dongho sleeping his bed as you saw his angelic eyes slowly open you blushed and averted your eyes running to the other side of the room to open the other window until you realised on the other side is Yang Yoseob. You peeked out the window and what you saw almost made you jump out, Yoseob was wearing a pair of black track pants and only the track-pants as his upper torso was bare you could see sweat dripping off his perfect chocolate abs as he was lifting weights with one arm he pulled one up as he did his bulging arm muscles tensed he finally put down the weights as he grabbed a white face towel. He slowly wiped the sweat off his chest as he did he ran a hair through his silky blonde hair, he hanged his head back as he patted down his moist neck. You continued to watch him when you heard something knocking against your other window as it startled you, you ended up banging your head on the window frame making aloud cracking noise alerting Yoseob on your ing  as he looked out his window he saw you as he just winked at you before leaving his bedroom.  you told yourself he was never going to let you live that down later as you went to the other window to see what interrupted you. Dongho was throwing small rocks at your window you looked at him and you saw he was wearing a full-body pyjama suit it was a Pikachu one, his hoodie was down revealing his ruffled bed hair that just made him look even more squishable as you remembered his kiss last night.  He grabbed something as it flew up at you, catching it in your hands it was a pink paper aeroplane. You unfolded it to read; NIIINAAAA<3 Do you want to eat breakfast? RAWR If you don’t say yes I will cry?? KEKEKE

Your eyes lit up to his invitation as you shook your head as he left the window. You turned around rushing around for something to wear when at Yoseob’s window you heard a bang. Pushing your head out the window it was Yoseob with a giant piece of paper with heart all over it he held it up to you, as you read out loud; I’M SORRY!! FORGIVE ME & I WILL TREAT YOU BREAKFAST TEE HEE

You read the letter and were about to agree when you remembered your previous arrangements as you told him to wait one minute, you went inside your room as you sat on the bed looking between both windows. You grabbed a piece of paper to fly to Yoseob;’ I forgive you but I’m already made plans do you want to come eat with me and my friend?’

You attempted to do something cool like a crane but it ended up looking like a pirate ship as you shook your head at you own fail. You tossed it into Yoseob’s room, his face went from smile to disappointment as you felt a tug at your heart he looked up at your window with a small grin he lightly shook his head as he waved goodbye making you go and get dressed to have breakfast with Dongho as you told yourself that you made the right decision.

Skipping outside Dongho is standing there with his hands behind his back as you try to see he just moves around before he smiles as you. He finally let you see as it was a bouquet of roses as you smiled brightly at him out of the corner of your eye you saw Yoseob leaving the house as he politely bowed his head to the both of you with a forced smile before jogging off the other way.

You & Dongho sit down at a small shop to eat Korean Pancakes the ahjussi gave you a free plate of dumplings as you enjoyed the silence eating beside Dongho. Alicia spotted you eating with Dongho as she pulled someone next to her as you noticed it was Jinki oppa. Dongho was very polite as he bowed exactly 90 degrees to greet Jinki oppa and Alicia. He asked Alicia to see and eat but you quickly gave Alicia a ‘WE WANT TO BE ALONE’ look as she dragged Jinki away as he looked like he really wanted to sit and eat as you made a reminder to yourself to treat Jinki Oppa later. The pancakes came but with only one fork as the ahjussi once again let without listening to your pleas. Dongho picked up his fork as he told you to open your mouth embarrassed you refused as he made the airplane motion that moms do for their kids as everyone looked at the both of youse you told him you will eat if he stops as he kept joking around but eventually let you eat the delicious pancake. As you watched the fork that was just in your mouth goes into yours you swallowed your drool as he once again started feeding you.

He paid for the entire meal even with your protests he paid tipping big as the ahjussi’s eyes became round with greed. He started walking you home but as he did a few kids came and tugged at his sleeves pulling him towards the park as he shrugged his shoulders he said he didn’t know these kids until one of the little girls replied; ‘STOP LYING DONGHO OPPA YOU LOVE YOUR COUSINS *MEHRONG* NOW COME PLAY OR WE WILL TELL YOUR UMMA!!’

Dongho picked up the young girl spinning her around as you laughed at his silliness when another young girl grabbed your leg. Her little fingers wrapped around your hand as she pulled you towards the park as you walked with her you saw Dongho in the front being swarmed with little kids. The little girl took you towards the swings as you immediately put her on and swung her slowly to make sure she would not fall. Dongho was going crazy playing with all his cousins as they kept running and laughing until sunset. The young girl fell asleep snuggled into your arms as Dongho came and sat beside you.

‘Strange, usually Mika hates strangers but she seems to really like you. I saw you; you are going to make a great umma… and wife.’ He told you as he Mika’s hair as he did he got up as you started walking back to his house. You had to part with Mika as she refused to go back to her real umma you went into Dongho’s house as he walked you up to Mika’s room. You placed her on the bed her hair until she fell asleep as you yawned yourself you became curious. Dongho came from a very rich family as you saw a room with his name on it he caught your eyes as he laughed pulling you outside before you had a chance to snoop.