Til Morning

Heart Torn In Two

You breathe in his sweet scent as he was inches away from your face you could just imagine his lips touching yours as you drowned in bliss when his lips pushed onto yours.  His hand lightly touched your waist as he pulled you in for more, you gasped at his sudden tongue exploring your mouth finding your own tongue. You jumped back as you heard Dongho suddenly scream out in pain;

‘YA WHAT THE HELL?’ He screamed as he held his head in pain and on the ground was a small rock that hit Dongho as you looked around to see who it was you looked up into Yoseob’s room as his hand slid away from the window sill. You rubbed Dongho’s head as he leaned in for another kiss but you turned around just before as he grazed your cheek, you headed back inside avoiding Dongho’s lustful eyes. You sat on your bed sighing and everything that happened in the last twenty four hours as an airplane that zoomed onto your lap distracted your thoughts. You unfolded the neat airplane to see writing on the tip of the wing it was Yoseob’s hand writing;

‘Annyeong Did you have fun tonight? I saw you bowling you really can’t bowl but it was cute.’

You chucked the airplane back into his bedroom window as you sat at your desk waiting for his reply as you stared into his messy room where he sat on the bed without a shirt as he looked as he was just doing weights as you could see sweat drip from his body while reading your reply;

‘I did have fun... Leave me alone not everyone can be a pro bowler: p’

The airplane flew back and forth between you & Yoseob as the night grew on you giggled at his small comments. It was not early in the morning as you barley felt tired while still writing to Yoseob.

‘Aren’t you tired yet? We have school today’

‘Aww are you tired if you want go to sleep I’m not tired and school it’s not like anyone listens.’

‘Fine if you are not sleeping neither is I’

The sun started to rise as you looked out your window to see the sky turning light in amazement Yoseob was watching you instead of the sun rise. His eyes were watching you with intensity that made you blush and run back inside your room to avoid him. It was finally time for school as you slipped your uniform over your head walking out of the house in a skip as you caught up with Alicia, Jinki and your other friend Lee Taemin. 

School began as you straightaway got a free period Alicia and Jinki went to the rooftop as you thought to yourself they go there often but didn’t give it another thought as you went to look for either Yoseob or Dongho.  You walk around the back of the school as you stop in mid stride at the sight of both Yoseob and Dongho having a stand-off with their uniforms stained with dirt. You hid behind the corner out of sight as Dongho’s back was in front of you giving you a clear view of Yoseob. Dongho’s hair was all messed not its usual perfection not a strand out of place and Yoseob had dirt on his cheek as a bit of blood stained his plump bottom lip, both were heavy breathing as their fists were clenched and red.

Yoseob spat out blood on the ground as he looked up giving Dongho a dark look that you have never seen before on his usually cheery face.

‘You can’t have her; I don’t care if you have known her since you guys were young. She is not yours’ Yoseob gave out shuddering breaths with every word he spoke.

‘Neither can you, you have known her for what a couple of days and you suddenly want her. You don’t deserve a girl like her.’

How do you know how what I feel? Not even a piece of sh*t like you can stand in the way of how I feel for her.’

‘Fine lets settle this out like men, We shall let her decide whoever she kisses first within the following week wins her heart and the other has to back off. Understood?’

‘Arasso but to let you know you may have kissed her but she was thinking of me the whole time.’

‘Don’t push me Yang Yoseob.’  And with that Dongho walked past Yoseob throwing his shoulder against him as Yoseob staggered back while walking towards your hiding spot. Yoseob slid past you without noticing you behind the building crouching on the floor. As you rubbed your aching head thinking through what just happened. The boys were fighting over you and there was nothing you could do about it as you sighed the bell rang making your head ache even more.