Yang Yoseob

Heart Torn In Two

(ENDING TWO)

Third Person POV

Yang Yoseob was nervously swinging on the swings as he glanced at his watch for the hundredth time when she showed up. She had a small smile on her lips as she slowly walked up to him as he placed the rose bouquet in her hands and a box that she was shocked to see.

‘Open it’ He told her in a small voice as a smile appeared showing his dimple. She opened the box to reveal a white mask as she gave him a small confused look until everything came flooding back to her. The night before she met him she was at the masquerade party and met a guy in a white mask…

‘It was you…’ She told him as her hands slid over the smooth material of the mask as he nodded.

‘Why didn’t you ever tell me?’ She said as she lightly hit him with her rose bouquet as he smirked once more.

‘Because I wanted to see if you would ever work it out…’ He said as he flashed a devilish smile before planting a kiss on her lips and running onto the slide on the park.

‘YA YANG YOSEOB COME BACK AND KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND PROPERLY’ She called at him as he stopped in the middle of the park before slowly turning to face her with a sincerer smile planted on his face.

‘You chose me’ He said as he nearly fell of the slide to go to her, the girl that was now his girlfriend. He picked her up swinging her around in his strong arms before pulling her into a deep kiss and never wanting to let her go…