She Is Mine

Heart Torn In Two

The room was messy with his clothes strewn all over his bed as it was unmade. You looked at his desk that was filled with coloured pens and pencil with sketch paper everywhere. On the desk held numerous drawings and sketches of you, some were of you sleeping others of you looking at the sunrise as you scanned over his drawings you could feel someone behind you.

‘Do you like them?’ His warm breath touched your neck as you could feel his hands slid around your waist turning you around to face him. His voice was a whisper that soothed you as you were lost in his eyes. You could hear the door close down stairs as your head turned to look at the door. His hand went under your chin turning you to face him once again you forget about everything around you when his lips touched yours. He pushed you lightly against the desk behind you as a few drawings fell to the ground as you moved your lips from him to pick them up he quickly carried you off and pushed you onto the bed as he climbed over you never leaving his lips from yours.  A hand slid under your body as he pulled you closer to him as you tugged at his shirt wanting it off he obeyed.  As he slid out of his shirt as you marvelled at his body at a closer range as he became self-conscious all of a sudden covering himself as you smiled pulling his hands away back onto your  waist.  His lips were on yours once again as you laid back down for him to kiss you as your hands found its way over his body touching his abs and arms.

‘YA YANG YOSEOB!!’ A loud booming voice called from downstairs as you heard Yoseob groan as he pulled away from your mouth before it got any further as you whimpered he turned back and pecked you on the lips before slipping his shirt back on.  He grabbed your hand pulling you towards the door as you hesitated the voice screamed his name again.

‘Don’t worry it’s just my dad, it will be okay.’ He placed a hand under your chin as you gained courage by looking in his eyes you walked downstairs with him.

‘Yoseob ah there you are, look at the lounge there is papers everywhere and… who is this young lady?’

‘Appa this my… friend She lives next door and we were studying.’ His father looked like a very important business man as you felt powerless underneath his stare he eyed your hand holding tightly onto Yoseob’s as he just snicked before turning away.

‘Oh and Yoseob remember you are entertaining my bosses daughter Hye Min today so wash up.’

‘Oh Fcuk! I totally forgot ahh that stupid brat… I hate her she is so boring’ He pulled a hand through his messy hair as you just stood there in silence observing his moves as he walked back upstairs holding your hand.  He sat down on the bed as he patted his leg for you to sit on his lap, he cuddled you in his arms as he rested his weary head on your shoulder. He pulled your hair back slightly and kissed your neck as he became more persistent turning you around for another kiss but as he did his father called once more reminding him of Hye Min.

‘Do you want me to go?’ You asked him as he placed his head back on your shoulder with a upset face.

‘No its okay, if I have to hang out with her I can at least have someone I actually want there.’

You nodded your head as he went to get changed as you laid back down his bed shuffling the numerous drawings as you oooh and ahhed at most of them by yourself.  As you could feel someone watching you from behind you turning around to see a girl around your age, she was short like yourself and she had short cropped black hair very different to your own long straight hair. She had pretty facial features but her eyes were as cold as ice when she looked ta you lying comfortably on Yoseob’s bed.

‘Annyeong, you must be Hye Min. I am_______ nice to meet you.’

She didn’t reply as she just continued to stare at you as you couldn’t be bothered to be nice to someone that is like her making you turn your back on her as Yoseob stepped out of the shower.

‘Annyeong Yoseob oppa’ she said in a monotone voice that made her sound like a robot as Yoseob looked from you to her as he grabbed his clothes escaping the tension in the room. Yoseob finally walked back into the bedroom as he stood awkwardly in the centre of the room rocking back and forth on his heels.

‘Are we going to do something today Oppa?’ She asked in the same tone as you agreed with her looking back at Yoseob as he scratched his head in confusion when a text buzzed on your phone. You awkwardly pulled it from your pocket as you went to the bathroom to check and of course Dongho was on the other end;

‘I’m bored lets go play kekeke come over right now Mika wants you to’ On the message had a photo of Dongho and Mika doing puppy dog eyes as you rolled your eyes you remembered Yoseob. Placing your phone back in your pocket you unlocked the bathroom door to find no one in Yoseob’s room in confusion you walked downstairs to find Yoseob’s appa about to leave as he saw you.

‘Oh you are still here. Yoseob & Hye Min went out.’ With that he walked out the door leaving it open for you to leave as you just stood there in confusion as one of the maids said something you couldn’t understand pushing you out the door. You shook your head at yourself before making your way to Dongho’s house where you were greeted by Mika’s little hands around your legs.  Dongho came and picked Mika up as she whined wanting to hug you as he let out a laugh.

‘Uh uh she is mine Mika.’ That comment turned your cheeks red as he placed the whining Mika in your arms where she snuggled into your hair as he pushed your shoulders up to Mika’s room filled with nothing but pink everywhere. As you put her down she grabbed your hand pulling you towards her big collection of Barbies. As you kneeled down beside her table where she sat and Dongho on your other side. She picked up her brush and hair accessories as you realised she wanted you to do her hair. She sat in your lap as you brushed her hair pulling it into piggy-tails making her laugh and smile as she then pointed to Dongho’s hair making him back away in fear until she stared crying. He obeyed as he sat in front of you, his hair was smooth and slick as you tied a small pony-tail with the rest of his fair flowing out. You couldn’t resist how squishy he looked as you pinched his puffed cheeks making him YA you. As he pulled you to the ground before tickling you as Mika joined in, you were having a seizure on the floor as you begged them to stop. After the torture Mika wanted to watch a film in the lounge room as we looked through their massive selection of movies as Dongho flipped channels as SNSD’s Tell Me Your Wish came on, Mika’s eyes lit up as she pulled you to do the dance with her. Dongho cheered and hooted from his spot as you did the leg move with Mika as you grabbed Dongho’s hand forcing him to do the dance and of course he did it better than all of SNSD combined making you have a laughing fit once again.

The movie was finally chosen as you all sat down on the lounge as the unicorns covered the screen you heard Dongho let out a loud moan earning a smack from Mika. The movie was creeping you out as the creepy unicorns pranced across the screen as you saw that Mika fell asleep in your lap, on the other side Dongho had his eyes closed lying on your shoulder. You needed to get up and stretch but they both looked so comfy but you began to get pins and needles in one leg as you slowly got up you felt him grab your hand.

‘Don’t even think about moving I’m too warm and you are too soft. Don’t move’

His eyes were still shut as you fidgety.

‘YA I thought you were sleeping, I got pins and needles.’

‘I wasn’t sleeping juts resting my eyes and yes I felt you staring at me the whole time.’

‘Psh you wish’ you lied to him as you placed Mika in his lap before heading to the bathroom as he groaned.  Curiosity got the best of you as you exited the bathroom sneakily going to his bedroom door…