What About Hye Min..?

Heart Torn In Two

The room was filled with his cute stuffed toys and lots of anime. You walked around when you saw on his computer his screen saver was going as the screen took you by surprise.  The screen saver flipped through photos of you & Dongho as you watched all the colours swirl making you smile when you felt a hand around your waist.

‘Noona’ It was Mika who was still half-asleep as she put out her little hands for you to pick her up as she climbed into your arms. You picked her up as she watched the photos of you & Dongho change through the screen as you rocked her back and forth until you caught sight of the giant unmade bed which made you sleepy. You placed her on the bed as you slid in besides her opening your arms for her to sleep in as you drifted to sleep in his scent. The light warmed your face as you heard someone snoring quietly beside you as you turned expecting Mika you gasped at the sight of a sleeping Dongho with his hair still tied up as you giggled at how peaceful he looked on your now stiff arm.  You try to slide up as he moved letting out a small whine as he held you down rolling your eyes as he slid his eye open.

‘Ya I have to go, I slept here all day and where is Mika?’ You told him as you pushed him to the other side just making him want to hug you more as his hands slid once more around your waist.

‘No, Stay here and Mika went to her own room’ He said in a small voice as his eyes shut once more as you tried to budge out of his arms but he was stronger than you expected pulling you down in an instant.

‘YA SHIN DONGHO LET GO’ You yelled at him as he refused once more, he slid up as his face was close to yours his cheeky smile went away as he looked into your eyes.

‘Why am I making you uncomfortable?’ He told you in a lustful tone as you swallowed shaking your head slightly as he pecked you on the cheek before laying his head on your lap.

‘Good’ His smirk was back again once you laid back down slowly dozing off as your phone buzzed.

‘AGGH TURN IT OFF’ Dongho yelled as he covered his face you pushed him off to answer your phone but once you read who was on the other end, you immediately turned it off in anger as you fell back into Dongho’s sleepy arms.

 ‘DONGHO OPPA UNNIIE COME EAT’ Mika came in screaming her lungs out as she jumped on the bed pulling both your arms.

‘Mika go away.’ Dongho continued to shoo her as she gave you puppy-dog eyes similar to Dongho as you laughed getting up hearing an annoyed moan from Dongho as he followed after. On the table was filled with pots that were filled with delicious kimchi as your eyes lit up and Dongho his moist lips. You all ran to the table as you waited for Dongho’s family but Dongho dug in with Mika.

‘Don’t worry they will eat later, just eat.’ You felt uneasy as he placed a spoon in your mouth making you swallow his delicious Kimchi. You ate until you were going to burst as Mika forced another creepy unicorn movie on the television as you let out a small moan. Mika was very distracted with the television as if she was hypnotised as Dongho suddenly tugged at your arm indication for you to get up as he led you to his bedroom. He locked the door behind him as he gave you a small smile before moving closer to you putting you on the wall as he watched your lips with hunger.

His eyes filled with lust as he pushed you against the window sill and of course your phone buzzed as Dongho let out a groan.

‘It’s Yang Yoseob isn’t it?’ His voice held an icy tone as he turned around sitting on the bed and indeed it was him. You flipped open your phone as his voice rang through.

‘YA Where are you?’

‘WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE YOU? IM IN THE BATHROOM ONE MINUTE AND THEN YOU ARE GONE WITH HYE MIN!’ Your voice was filled with anger as you could feel Dongho’s smirk without seeing it. There was a lot of noise in the background like he was at a party that only enraged you a little more when you heard her voice; Oppa lets keep playing. Her voice took on an aegyo tone and it was high pitched as you scrunched the papers near you in anger.

‘Ya what did you say? I can’t hear you...’ You slammed the phone shut in anger at him as his call got disconnected. You turned to see a smirking Dongho as you suddenly had a lustful glint in your usually innocent eyes.

‘Now where were we?’ Dongho took on a playful tone as you rushed towards him forgetting everything Yoseob, Hye Min and were in bliss with Shin Dongho…

You pushed him on the bed as he let out a seductive moan as you ripped off his shirt revealing his milky white skin as you brought your lips down on his earning another moan. You kissed him with anger and lust as wiggled under your move trying to get on top as you laughed pushing him back down you weren’t done yet. His hand slid up your top as he your as you enjoyed every moment of his hands touching you until you heard the creepy unicorn music from downstairs as you then remembered Mika was downstairs. You would feel guilty if you did anything especially when you were meant to be looking after Mika as he understood he got up pulling his shirt back on over his body.

He held your hand as you walked downstairs and picked up Mika sitting her in your lap. Time moved swiftly as you had to leave even when they protested as you pecked both on their cheeks before going home. You sat on your bed completely exhausted as soon as you closed your eyes there was noise from your window as you let out a groan getting up. You were tried and it was so late who the hell was still awake that they wanted to torture you.  You opened a window to reveal Yang Yoseob who had a smirk on his face as soon as you saw it you wanted to chuck something at him as you turned from the window.

‘YA!’ He called as you slowly turned again to look at him.

‘What do you want?’ You felt an iciness to your tone as it also took him by surprise as his smirk became dampened.

‘Sneak out lets go play.’ He looked up battering his gorgeous eyes as you thought about it.

‘What about Hye Min?’

‘Just come out and I will explain.’ You gave him a small nod as he smiled you sneaked past your parents’ bedroom outside where a smirking Yoseob awaited you.

‘I am not forgiving you for leaving me today so what are you going to explain?’ You crossed your arms over your chest in anger as you flipped your hair at him.

‘I’m sorry but Hye Min dragged me out of there and my dad said if I don’t keep her entertained then he could get fired I’m sorry I hope you can forgive me.’ His voice was quiet and his head was done shuffling his feet as your anger melted as you pulled him into a hug. He was shocked but quickly put his arms around your waist holding you as you forgave him.