Hold My Hand

Heart Torn In Two

You slowly walked towards the classroom with a dreary head as you looked up at the two smiling boys waiting for you to sit down. The teacher came out and announced that the class is doing an assignment but it was in pairs as you let out a sigh as you knew straightaway Alicia is going to abandon you for Jinki as she shot you an apologetic glance. You looked up and saw that there were only two people left and they were waiting for you to choose them as you glanced at both Yoseob & Dongho your heart banged against your chest, just as the teacher came up behind you putting a comforting hand on your shoulder;

‘Kids Since there is only three members left then all three of you are in one group okay and Boys don’t argue alright.’

‘Yae’ both boys said at the same time as you grabbed your assignment sheet and they pulled their tables for you to sit right in between them. You sat in between them as you could feel their legs lightly grazing yours as electricity ran up your leg making you shiver.

Okay let’s start’ you placed the sheet in between them as you avoided their watchful eyes. Dongho straightaway grabbed the sheet and started scribbling some notes down as Yoseob just leaned back and tsked at Dongho earning a glare.  Before you knew it the bell rang and it was time to go home as you got held back by both boys as they made plans to  have a study session at Yoseob’s house (Dongho protested but remembered his cousins and agreed)  before you could come up with an excuse to avoid them they left.

You stood at Yoseob’s front door as you let out a long breath and knocked the door where you were greeted by Dongho and Yoseob. You went inside once again seeing Yoseob’s mansion like home as you strutted inside to find Yoseob inside playing on his x-box with the controllers and the assignment papers all over the place.  You sat down beside him on the lounge but he didn’t take much notice as his head was in the game as Dongho shook his head sitting down beside you. Dongho started to explain but then Yoseob started butting in as he continued playing, Dongho shook it off but once again Yoseob interrupted as you could see Dongho’s hand go into a fist as he slightly scrunched the assignment paper.

‘YA DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?’ Dongho shouted at Yoseob with fire in his round eyes.

‘No you are doing a good job there is you want to bore us to death’ Yoseob rolled his eyes back to his game as Dongho had enough walking towards the game pulling its cord out as the screen became black. Yoseob threw his controller to the couch as he went up to Dongho holding tightly onto his collar as you saw their heavy breaths as you got up from the couch.

‘YA BOTH OF YOU LETS JUST DO THE WORK... please’ You stared at both of them managing a cute face letting them release their anger as they huffed turning away from each other as you smiled ta your good work.  Dongho needed a drink as he walked through the house trying to find the kitchen as soon as he left Yoseob turned away from the work as he grabbed your hand making you drop it to the ground. He put your hand on his chest as you felt his chiselled muscles underneath  as he looked deep into your eyes he his bottom lip as you watched him lean in, you knew what he was going to do as you pulled away letting his just graze your cheek.

‘L-l-let’s just finish the work…’ You turned away in a huff as Dongho returned with a cool drink in his hand as Yoseob got angry at your rejection but your heart tugged at you. Dongho was oblivious to what was just about to happen as you continued with your work.

After a while the work became a blur as you, Yoseob and Dongho couldn’t ram any more information into your brains as you lied down on the couch in between the boys as you slowly closed your eyes. When you heard a noise it woke you as you looked around to see the two boys watching a horror film as you opened your eyes straightaway a face popped up making you let out a small shriek as both boys turned around to look as you letting out small smirks.

‘Ya if you are scared just go back to sleep’ Dongho said for as long you have known Dongho he has been a big fan of horror films as you always refused his offer to watch films with him, he turned back around to enjoy the movie.  Yoseob moved closer to you as you could feel his warm breath in your ear sending shivers down your spine.

‘If you are scared you can hold my hand’  You turned around to look at him as he looked deep into your eyes as you blushed you felt his hand grabbing yours giving it a small squeeze before turning his head back to the movie. You looked back at Dongho to see if had noticed anything but he was deeply immersed in the movie. Another face popped up as you straightaway squeezed his now red hand making him let out a small laugh as Dongho shushed him. On the television a girl was getting chased as her boyfriend told her that he would protect her as he pushed her out of the way saving her life and in return losing his own. Out of nowhere small tears ran down your cheeks as you felt his warm hand graze your cheek wiping your tears, comforting you as Dongho finally turned around as he noticed your small tears.

‘Are you okay?’ He put an arm around your shoulder as you quickly released Yoseob’s hand nodding your head. You stood up to go to the bathroom as Yoseob told you where it was, you walked up the giant stairs as you looked into a hallways with about a gazillion rooms as you sighed luckily there were signs on the doors as you walked into the bathroom washing your red face that was just covered with tears . You walked out of the room as something caught your eye it was a door that held Yoseob’s name as curiosity got the better of you making you walk inside his ginormous room.