9

Vacation?

All of them are staying in the cool bench that Sanga, Kai and Haru made. Because it made of the sands, they just dig behind them to make it flat to sleep. Its easier to guard than sleeping on the flat sand. Since Sarah, Celina and Han were sleeping a lot in the evening, they are wide awake now but nobody talks. Stargazing is the best things to do at the moment. Sarah glances at her watch.


 

2 a.m.


 

She sighs slowly. Right now is not a school holiday for her university. Many people might worry about her including her parents. What should she says to Abby's parents when they are back? Will they be mad at her for not rescuing Abby? She sighs again.


 

I'm sorry


 


 

Celina sighs too. She's thinking about her parents too. How will her stepmom's reacts after she knows about Sophie? Will she hates her forever? Or do they think Sophie and her already dead right now? She wipes her tears.


 

I want to go home


 


 

Han is patting Hope to sleep. There's a girl running in his mind. His fiancé. She must be worried sick right now, after hearing about the plane. Its been 2 days since the plane crashed. Is she going to be okay? If they are being rescue, does Hope has relatives? If yes, is he going to be okay under their care? If no, can his fiancé accept him? Or does he has to send the baby to the welfare? No, he cant do it. He is Hope's godfather. Everything's going to be okay. Because she is a kind girl. She will accept him for sure. He smiles.


 

I missed you


 

*****


 

"14th March 2014. There's still no news about the lost plane. Japan is sending all of the aviation transports that they can for the search and rescue..." She changed the channel.


 

"The plane..." She pressed the remote again.


 

"There's a rumor saying the plane went to hell. #TH means The He...." She turns off the tv.


 

"Heartless people " She wipes her tears. Her room is so messy right now but she doesnt feels like cleaning it. She's been crying and doing nothing for 2 days. All of her schedules already canceled after the plane lost. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Its Bomi. She's back from their fan sign event.


 

"Hey, are you ok?" She peeks from the door. Chorong is lying on the chair while hugging her legs.


 

"Do you want to eat something? You didn't eat anything for 2 days. Should I ask our manager to buy you your favorite food? Chicken Feet?" She enters the room. She cleans it a little bit by picking the clothes and put it in the dirty clothes basket.


 

"No." She wipes her tears.


 

"You cant do this to your body, Chorong. They didn't do anything wrong to you. Or to the plane. Or to your boyfriend." Bomi sighs while sitting on the latter's bed.


 

"I just want him to be safe." She starts crying again before Eunji barges into the room while holding an ipad.


 

"Bomi, look at this!" She runs towards her before flashing the news on her ipad.


 

"Netizens are starting to be suspicious about your absence, Chorong." Both of them look at the soulless girl.


 

"Like I care about those stupid netizens" she walks to her bed before continue to cry under her blanket.


 

"What should we do now, Eunji?" Bomi continue to scroll to read about netizens' thoughts. They are talking bad things about Chorong. Eunji sighs.


 

"Lets talk with our manager. We didn't have schedule tonight, right?"


 

*****


 

She suddenly awake from her sleeps. She grabs her phone on the table besides her bed to see the time. Its 4 a.m. She dreamt of her husband that was in the lost plane. She smiles after 2 days of crying.


 

This must be a sign. He's safe


 

She went to shower before going to visit her husband's dragons. The dragons are still sleeping.


 

"He is safe. I saw him in my dream." She pats her husband's favorite dragon, Kitty. She actually feels sorry to them coz she hated them for the last 2 days. Its because Kai fly to Changland for a dragon egg. So she put all the blames on them.


 

"I'm sorry. I will take care of you guys until he's coming back, I promise"


 

****


 

She almost went to Changland with him. But he told her that he will go there for work, not for holidays. She almost on the crashed plane. Even though she feels herself is lucky, but her heart didn't agree with it.


 

"Are you ok?"


 

"I should go on that plane with him. I'm on my holidays. And.."


 

"And?"


 

"I want to die with him" She wipes her tears.


 

"What are you talking about? How do you know that he's dead?"


 

"But they still didn't find the plane"


 

"Didn't find it doesn't mean they are dead. Come on, eat a little bit. You didn't eat properly for the last 2 days."


 

"Was he eating properly for the last 2 days?"


 

"I don't know. I'm not a shaman."


 

"So how can I eat properly if he didn't?" Tears keep leaking out of her eyes.


 

"He would want you to be healthy, wouldn't he? He even asked you to eat a lot because you are too skinny. What if you become skinnier when he comes back?"


 

"Then I will eat 3 meals a day with him"


 

"Jess, come on. Have some faith on him. He will be ok. Now eat this porridge" She tries to feed her again.


 

"I really hope what you are saying is true." She opens slowly to eat.


 

****


 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't asked them to go for holidays." She wipes her tears. He hugs her tightly.


 

"It's not your fault. You didn't know this will happen. Nobody knows it will happen. It just did." He pats her shoulder slowly.


 

"Are Sophie and Celina going to be ok?" She hugs him back.


 

"They will. Sophie is a very good sister. She can take care of Celina. Lets pray for the SAR to find them." Even though he's worried about them too, but life must go on.


 

****