11

Vacation?

Ann and Sarah are having a hard time. They were going to collect water from the small fountain before a troop of small flying bee-like creatures appeared and attack them. They keep on flying in front of them and trying to attack their eyes and hairs. So both of them were running away from them. One of the weird creatures successfully landed on Ann's head after she twisted her ankle while running. Ann can feels the movement on her head before she screams as the creature jumps to her nose while holding a needle-like sword. The creature shaped is like a human but in a very small size, about an inch tall.


 

"Stay away from our habitat!" He warned her before he cuts her hair a little bit as a threat. Sarah was running back to Ann to save her before an arrow suddenly flying across them and stuck to the tree. It has fire at its tail. A small flying horse appears after the small creature on Ann's nose whistled, calling for it. He rides it before the tiny horse fly away from her. Sarah was shocked by the arrow quickly runs to Ann and drags her away from the place. A big wild horse appears after they hide under a big rock. It has a torso and head of human. Its a Centaur. The centaur keeps on showing off his archery skills. After 2 minutes, the place suddenly went silent again. Sarah slowly walks out of their hiding place before she founds that the centaur is standing on the rock above them. She screams and fall back on her . The centaur hops down and looks at her before he saw Ann. He went towards them and picks both of them. Sarah and Ann keep on screaming horribly.


 

What if he eats them alive?


 

What if the centaur kidnaps them from their friends?


 

What if they can't go back to the beach?


 

They keep on thinking about the consciences before the centaur drops both of them near the mountain. They look at the centaur before he points to the water stream behind them. They look at him once again, this time with the confused face. The centaur just bow a little bit before left both of them there. Nobody talks. They are still absorbing about what was happening.


 

"He saved us, right? From the small creatures.." Sarah slowly stands up.


 

"We didn't even thanked him for it. I think I hurt my leg while running away just now" Ann looks at her ankle. It swollen a little bit.


 

"He even gave us a new spot for water" Sarah looks around them. There is a small water fountain that coming out from the mountain behind them. Ann tries to stand up to walk but the pain is too much so she just sits there.


 

"So what are we going to do with you now? I absolutely will not leaving you alone here. What if those tiny creatures come to attack you again?" Sarah squats down besides Ann.


 

"No, we can't stay here till night, Sarah. You have to go to the beach and call one of the guys to come and pick me here. I don't think I can walk" Suddenly the bushes around them moves and both of them stop talking while looking at each other nervously. The centaur is back with something green in his hand. Its a triangle shaped leaf. He comes closer to them before sitting down in front of Ann. He the leaf in his hand before paste it on her twisted ankle. Sarah just gives Ann a 'disgusting' face. His saliva sticks the leaf to Ann's ankle like a glue. The centaur grabs Ann and Sarah before put them on his back. Both of them are just sitting on his back like they are riding a horse while holding his torso. He walks them toward the beach before stops in front of a big rock. He puts both of them down before bows and return back into the jungle.


 

"THANK YOU!" Sarah shouts at him. He stops before looks back to them.


 

"Thank you very much." Ann signals to her ankle. He bows again before quickly run with his horse power.


"..Mr. Centaur" Both of them watch him disappeared from their sight.


 

"I guess we can go back safely now" Sarah holds Ann to walk. The leaf reduced the pain so she can walks a little bit.


 

"What happened to you?" Han looks at both of them after they suddenly appear with Ann hopping on her right leg while holding to Sarah. Hope is having a slight fever after it rained last night. He keeps on crying since this morning. Maybe because he's not well. So Han keeps the baby on check for every hour. With the limited medicine in his bag, its hard to keep living like this.  


 

"Tiny people that fly on the tiny flying horses attacked us before a centaur rescued us." Sarah helps Ann to sit beside the feverish Hope.


 

"I twisted my ankle while running away from those tiny creatures." Han checks on her leaf-ankle.


 

"What leaf did you use? I can't take it off from your ankle."


 

"Just leave it there, Han. Mr. Centaur puts it there. How's Hope?" Sarah looks at the tired baby.


 

"Hmmm... So maybe its a herb from the jungle. Hope just fall asleep like half and hour ago. Ann, just rest with Hope here. So there's no spare water for tonight?"


 

"No. I even broke some of the containers while running. Sorry" Ann lies down next to Hope.


 


****


 

 
"Good morning" Haru stretchs his body while yawning. Han is brushing his teeth using the twig. Ann is eating an apple. Others are still sleeping. Hope is getting better from the fever. The weather today is a bit cloudy. Is it going to rain in the evening? Haru suddenly saw a shadow.


 

"Is that Mt. Fuji?" He rubs his eyes a few times before look at it again. Kai who heard him looks at that direction too.. before he laughs at him.


 

"Thats not mt. Fuji! That's just the clouds, Haru. We are far away from Japan right now. Like more than 800km far." Ann chocked on her apple after she laughs at Haru. She coughs a few times before continue laughing.


 

"Stop laughing, Ann. You might chock once again." Haru gives her the last container of water. They have to go collect it again today, at the new place that Sarah said yesterday.


 

"Thanks." Ann drinks some of the water before give it back to him.


 

"So what are we going to do today?" Han keeps his twig in his pocket after done using it.


 

*****


 

Kai, Sarah and Haru went to collect water together at the new fountain. On the way back, they heard something roars from the cliff.


 

"That's not lion, right?" Sarah holds Haru's hand out of the shock.


 

"No, it's not." Kai walks in front of them.


 

It's a dragon


 

He looks up before he saw the dragon cliff. It's near them. He really wants to go in there but he decided to just watch it from below. For today. Because they need to bring the water back to the beach.


 

*****