4

Vacation?

Sarah who was sleeping soundly suddenly wakes up because of Sanga's scream.

 

What the ? We are not in the cinema watching horror movie..” She turns to her left. There's nobody seems to be shocked by the scream, like they are dead. She turns to Abby.

 

Is it just me or.. Abby didn't breathe?

 

She shakes her best friend slowly.

 

Abby, Abby! Are you ok?”

 

Come on, wake up and scold me for waking you up without any reason!

 

Abby didn't even moves nor flinched. She suddenly becomes panic. She looks around. There's nobody moving.

 

Scanning the area once again before she saw someone is scratching his head. She runs to him while analyzing him. He looks suspicious. But he is the only hope she has right now.

 

Hey, are you ok?” She gently shakes that guy. He opens his eyes, a bit shocked to find a girl wakes him up.

 

Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. My head is just a bit itchy.” Kai fell asleep while gazing at the stars.

 

Uh, may I help you?” Sarah was taken aback cause when she was suspecting him, he offered to help her.

 

I think there's something wrong with my friend. She's not moving.. I'm not sure about breathing.” Kai opens his eyes widely

 

Its that serious?

 

Where is she?” He stands up and follow her to Abby's seat. Kai looks around the plane and noticed that nobody moves or doing anything.

 

They are just sleep like a dead body.. or really dead. Sarah points at Abby to Kai with a hope that he can do something about her friend.

 

Kai touches Abby's hand, looking for a soul in her.

 

Nothing.

 

He touches her neck, searching for a life vein.

 

Nothing.

 

He moves his head closer to Abby's heart, trying to listen to her heartbeats.

 

Nothing.

 

 

 

Her heartbeats stopped.

 

She's dead” Sarah looks at the soulless Abby.

 

Her last word to her was asking her to stop disturbing her sleeping.

 

What a disappointment.

 

I think others are dead too..” Kai said after he checked on other people.

 

Let's go to the front seat.” Kai walks in front of Sarah but she didn't moves. Kai turns back to her.

 

 

Come on, you cant do anything now. She's dead. And I'm sure its not your fault too” He grabs her hand and pull her to follow him.

 

Kai opens the curtain to the front seat only to see bloods everywhere.

 

Ok, something is definitely wrong here! Hey, what's your name?” He looks at her.

 

Sarah.”

 

Ok, Sarah. Listen to me. You hide here first. I'm gonna make sure that we are safe before I will call you out, you hear me?” He shoved her into the nearest toilet.

 

Wait, I will go with you!”

 

No! It looks dangerous! You hide here and I will call you out when its safe”

 

10 minutes. I give you 10 minutes. If you are late, I will go out to find you”

 

Ok, I will be back within 10 minutes. Now lock the door.” She locks the door before Kai walk to the front slowly, analyzing the situation.

 

He heard someone talking and decided to eavesdrop.

 

***

 

Being hijacked? For real? That girl did?”

 

Yes! And oh my god why are you repeating after us?” Ji is pissed off.

 

Cause I found this situation is hard to believe! Are you sure this is not a prank? Hey, whoever you are, this is not funny! Stop hiding there!” Sanga turns 360 degrees but nothing happened.

 

Nobody comes out.

 

What the ! Ann, please explain to this girl! I will try to find someone that are still alive! And don't forget to take care of that crazy girl too!” She points at the unconscious Kelly.

 

What? You want me to kill her? No! I don't want to be a killer!”Ann cries dramatically while Ji facepalmed herself.

 

She picks up her knife and turns to Sanga and Ann.

 

What I mean to say is, keep an eye on her. What if she wakes up and kills you guys too?”

 

Oooh, ok! I got it!” Ann salutes Ji playfully.

 

Ji shakes her head while walking carefully to the most front, first class section.

 

****

 

Han is crawling slowly while holding his medical bag and the baby.

 

All of them are dead and not moving. It is so quiet that he can hears his own breathing sound.

 

Suddenly someone moves, trying to find a more comfortable sleeping position. Han looks around him before he slightly touches that guy.

 

Hey, wake up. This is not a best time to sleep..” Haru opens his eyes sleepily.

 

He thinks that he heard someone talks to him just now. But nobody is disturbing him sleeping when he opens his eyes.

 

Down here. Hey!” Han raised his voice a little bit because Haru is going back to sleep.

 

Haru rubs his eyes before he saw Han.

 

Uhm, did you lost something?” He yawns.

 

Hey, look around you.” Haru just listen to what the stranger told him.

 

Is there anything wrong? Everybody is sleeping” He yawns again.

 

He is too sleepy to talk to a mere stranger.

 

You are wrong. They are not sleeping. They are dead.” Haru is shocked to hear that and indeed, like what that guy said, everyone is dead with blood spilling everywhere.

 

What happened?” He looks at the stranger that carries a bag and baby.

 

I believed that the plane is being hijacked. Someone was going crazy just now. She keeps on shooting random people. Including this boy's parents.” Haru stands up to stretch his body before Han pulled him down.

 

Are you crazy? Do you wanna get a bullet in your brain??” Haru is back to his seat before he stretches his body.

 

Sorry, I wasnt thinking about it. So what are we going to do now?” Sleepiness leave his eyes.

 

****

 

Pssst! Pssst! Are you guys ok?” Ann turns her head towards the whisper.

 

There's a guy crawling on the floor.

 

Oh no! This time its a guy!” Sanga looks at the direction and saw Kai.

 

She begins to push the trolley towards him.

 

Hey, I mean no harm!” He surrender by putting both of his hands up in the air.

 

I am the back seat passenger. What happened here?” Ann successfully stops Sanga from hitting Kai by pulling the trolley.

 

The plane is being hijacked. Are you alone?”

 

No, there's another girl at the back. I asked her to hide in the toilet.”

 

LOL why? Is she a toilet's guard now?” Both Sanga and Ann laugh at it.

 

Come on. This is not a time to laugh. How many people alive right now? How about the pilot?”

 

****

 

Don't move! Don't try to do something funny” Ji puts her rambo knife on Han's neck.

 

Han immediately drops his medical bag and raise one hand.

 

Please don't kill the baby” Haru didn't move too.

 

He looks at Han, then to Ji, and back to Han. He has no clue about what he has to do now.

 

Are you one of the hijackers?”

 

No, I'm a doctor and I just woke him up so I'm very sure he is not one of them.” Ji drops her knife off Han's neck and sighed relieved.

 

Sorry about that. So only 3 people alive in the business class? Life is cheap even tho the seat is expensive~” Han sighed relieved too.

 

He picks up his medical bag and follows Ji. Haru walks behind both of them while scanning around the dead bodies.

 

Then he saw some movements. He stops Han from moving forward and points to the moving body.

 

Its Celina.

 

Ji turns towards both of them and saw they stopped following her while looking at the fixed position. She went tiptoeing to them and look at what they see.

 

Its a high school girl, crying over a dead body. She moves to the girl and hugs her.

 

Hey, it's ok. We are here”

 

 

*****

o<-----<

i'm lazyyyyyyy

help me :'<