2

Vacation?

Ocean, 0630 hours, 13032014

 

Hey! Its an island!”

 

OMG, FINALLY!”

 

Can you guys swim to the shore?” They untie the ropes between themselves to swim there personally.

 

I can't! My sister is too heavy”

 

Ugh.. Han, help me here, please”

 

I need to take care of the baby here.”

 

I will help you guys.”

 

Thanks, Sanga” Kai is swimming with Ji while dragging the mysterious guy with them.

 

Are you guys ready to swim to the island?”

 

Let's go!”

 

Bye Abby. I will remember you forever as my best friend.” Sarah wipes her tears and starts to swim towards the island following others.


 


 


 

After almost an hour swimming, they arrived at the shore.

 

Finally!”

 

I missed you, land!” Sanga rolls on the sand happily.

 

I'm damn tired!” All of them are catching their breathe before started to feel hungry and thirsty.

 

Haru strips off his blue shirt and picks up a long stick. He ties his shirt on the tip of the stick before raise it as a flag.

 

Let me help you to bury your sister.”

 

Thanks, Haru” Both of them start to dig a hole to bury Sophie.

 

Hey you, tough guy. We are safe now. But I don't think you can drink milk for awhile.” The baby just smiles happily, knowing nothing. 

 

Kai drags the guy and let him rest under a tree. Han takes out his stethoscope to check on that guy. He has a small fever, broken 2 of his ribs and there's a big bruise on his back. He probably got it when the plane crashed.

 

Han takes off his shirt, leaving him wearing only a black sleeveless undershirt on and go wash it with the salt water before he puts it on that guy's forehead.

 

He also took off the pink muffler scarf that is wrapped around the baby and hang it to dry with his brown coat.

 

Thank god the baby didn't have any cut or wound or bruise on him and he also didn't catch a fever.

 


 


 

We should go find some food to eat!” All of them already hang some of their clothes to let it dry.

 

Suddenly I feel hungry..”

 

Kai, since you are the only guy here right now, divide the team please”

 

Sanga and Ji, both of you find food. Sarah and Ann, find some water to drink. I will find the wood for our campfire.”

 

Aye, aye, captain! Let's go, Sanga!” Both of them are ready to explore the island.

 

So where should we find the water, Sarah? I think it will hard for us to find plain water here.”

 

I think we can get it from the leaves. We need to find a water container first.” Both of them walk calmly to find the container. Kai starts to pick up the branches.


 

 

Hey, Han. Can you take a look at her left leg? I don't know whats wrong but she's not walking properly just now.” Haru and Celina are done burying Sophie.

 

Ok.” Han takes his medical bag and both of them walk toward Celina who is still sitting there, crying her eyes out over Sophie.

 

Celina, let me check on your leg. Haru, hold him for me” Han passes the baby to Haru before he kneels down in front of Celina.

 

Can I take a look at it?” She just nodded at Han. Han pulls up her pants a little bit before he saw the cut. Its a long and deep cut on her left calf.

 

This is bad.” Han pours the medical apparatus out of the bag quickly. Celina just watches what he is doing. She feels nothing from the deep cut. Maybe she was affected by her sister's death too much, more than the cut.

 

 

 

Bear it for awhile. I need to clean it quickly.” Han said before he pours some alcohol on her cut.

 

Celina screams so loud that she wakes the baby up. The baby cries too. Haru tries to cooed the baby.

 

You are a strong girl. You can do it, Celina. I don't know how you managed to stay in the salty ocean with this cut for hours.” Celina hugs her legs while Han tries to sew the cut.

 

No! Go away!”

 

Its just a little bit pain but it will be better later”

 

Is everything ok here? I heard someone's screaming” Kai runs to them.

 

Can you help me, Kai? I need to sew her cut before its being affected. I cant do it if she keeps on hugging her legs like this.”

 

Hey, look at me. Han is gonna heal your leg. Let him do it. Come on.” Celina slowly let go of her legs.

 

Hold her, Kai. I need to sew it. Without anesthesia.”

 

What? Are you crazy?? Why you didn't bring something important like that?”

 

I'm not sure. Let me check it again.” Han scattered all of them on the sand and scan it.

 

I didn't have it.”

 

What about in the back pocket of your bag?”

 

I didn't think I put anything inside here.. Oh, I have it!” He took one of it.

 

Thank god you have it!” Kai sighed relieved.

 

Hold her, Kai” Han slowly injected the anesthesia in her calf.

 

Done. Lets wait for 5 minutes.” They need to wait for the injection to work its magic before Han starts sewing the cut. Celina is slowly falling asleep.

 

Han does the work properly before they leave Celina and the baby to sleep under the tree near them. They need to make sure that the beach is safe from dangerous animals by making campfire at night.


 

 

After 15 minutes walking, Sanga and Ji are already deep inside the jungle. They arrived at the sparkling green field with the foggy effect. There's a beautiful cliff with birds flying circling it. 

 

Ji, are those apple trees?” Sanga points to the trees with red fruits hanging around it.

 

We hit the jackpot! Let's go pick it up!” Both of them running happily towards the trees. 

 

Those really are apple trees.


 

 

Ann picked the third coconut that they found.

 

Are you sure there's water in this? Cause from what I know, sea coconut didn't have much water in it.”

 

I'm not. But lets just collect it. We don't know our luck, Ann.”

 

Hey, Sarah! Look at that! Can we use that as our container?”

 

Its too small.. but its better than nothing, right?” Sarah picks up the half coconut.

 

I still cant believe that we survived the plane crash.”

 

I know right.. I missed my family.”

 

Who doesn't?” Sarah walks towards a tree that have a lot of leaves. She started to collect water droplet from the leaves.

 

I hope all of us can survive this together till the rescue teams come and rescue us”

 

Yeah, I'm worried about the baby tho.. Hey, did you hear what I heard?” Sarah looks at Ann with a wide smile on her face.

 

... I hear water stream! Is it waterfall?” Ann is excited as Sarah too. Both of them run according to their hearing and found a weird, small rocks with a lot of water coming out of it.

 

Its like a mini waterfall. Sarah runs towards it. Its just a knee-high rocks.

 

Ok, we can survive this!” Ann looks around the place and found an old rum bottle. She picks it up and give it to Sarah.

 

They drink some water and fulfill the bottle before going back to the beach. With this mini waterfall, they can survive this! 

 

Without knowing anything, someone is watching their movements. Or its proper to say 'something' is watching their movements. Without they knowing, they disturbed those “something”s' home.


 

 

After an hour collecting food and water, Ji, Sanga, Sarah and Ann are back to the beach with a wide smile on their face after accomplish their mission successfully.

 

I bet its almost 10am now. Its starting to get hotter and hotter.” Kai wipes the sweat on his forehead with the back of his left hand.

 

You are right.” Sarah shows her Baby-G watch.

 

Lets eat our first breakfast on this island!” Sanga throws an apple for each of them.

 

We picked a lot of apples in case you guys are still hungry.”

 

 


******

fyi #TH666 means The Hell 666 :>