Epilogue

Vacation?

Both of them are holding hand while walking down to the lobby. She wears a blue one-piece while holding a small purse and he wears a black tux.


 

"Ji!" She heard someone called for her. She turns to the left and saw Han, Jessica and Pedro a.k.a Hope.


 

"Han! Jessica! Pedro! Long time no see! How are you guys doing?" Han got married to Jessica last year, but she was a bit busy in Italy to come to their reception. She visited them a week after that, after she came back to Japan.


 

"We are fine. How about you?" Han shakes hand with Gikwang while Jessica hugs her. Pedro is running ahead of them, playing by himself. He is very active after he started learning to walk.


 

"Let's skip the boring question. Any good news?" Gikwang smirks at Han. Ji and Jessica are playing with Pedro now.


 

"Nah, we are still in our honeymoon phase right now. Plus, we already have Pedro. So, when is your turn?" Han smirks at him back.


 

"We are not ready yet. Plus Ji is busy extending her business with Sanga in Europe. So maybe next year?" He smiles shyly.


 

"Good. At least you guys already plan it." Han pats his shoulder. The 3 of them just arrived at Changland this morning. Ji and Gikwang are staying at Super Changland Hotel since yesterday. Han was just done checked in for a room to stay for 4 nights.


 

"Hey! Ji! Jessica!" Both of them turn toward the new voice. It's Sarah. She's walking toward the girls while Toki comes to greet the guys.


 

"Awww he's so cute!" Sarah pinches Pedro's chubby cheek. Toki look at his wrist watch.


 

"We should go now. He's gonna be mad if we are late."


 

****


 

She walks out of the plane quickly before went to the baggage claim area. While waiting for her baggage, she turns off the flight mode on her phone and sends a message about her arrival to her parents. Spotting her pink bag, she grabs it and put it in the trolley. She pushes the trolley towards the exit before seeing her name on the placard that is holding by a guy. She walks toward him while smiling.


 

"Miss Celina, welcome to Changland" He greets her with a smile.


 

"Thanks, Hammie." Hammie is a bellhop from Super Changland Hotel. He greets Changlands' visitors and helps them with their luggage while checking in or out.


 

"Let me get your bag. We need to wait for Miss Sanga too." He transfers her bag to his trolley.


 

"Sanga is not here yet?" Celina looks at her watch. They are going to be late.


 

"Her plane should be landed 5 minutes ago." He looks at the flight schedule in his hand.


 

****


 

He enters the room, looking for someone. He is searching for a guy with his eyes before he sees him sitting in front of the mirror with a stylist standing behind him.


 

"Yo, Haru! Congrats!" He pats the guy in white tux's shoulder. Haru is smiling widely when he saw him in the mirror.


 

"Thanks, Kai. Where's others?" Haru looks at the clock on the wall. Its almost 9am.


 

"I don't know about others but Kengy and Ann are outside. I guess that ninja Kengy is still shy around us. So hows your feeling?"


 

"Of course I'm nervous" Haru's leg cant stop shaking. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. 3 heads are peeking inside the room before 4 guys enter the room.


 

"We are not late, right?" Gikwang smiles to both of them.


 

"Haru, congrats! Finally our pilot is getting married" Han greets them with Pedro in his arm. That little guy was running a lot and now he's sleeping tightly.


 

"Its 'former pilot' and don't talk about it here! What if my dad heard about it?" He puts his index finger to his lips. He is now a CEO at Super Changland Hotel after the incidents, after his parents forced him to quit being a pilot.


 

"Oops! I forgot about uncle. Hehehe" Han scratches the back of his neck.


 

"Haru, congratulation on your wedding!" Toki smiles toothlessly towards him. His make up is now done. The stylist grab a bottle of mineral water before sits down on the sofa.


 

"I think its time. Lets go guys" Haru's dad came into the room after he knocked on the door.


 

****


 

All of them are enjoying their food after Haru and Chorong officially got married. Both of them are busy going around, greet the guests.


 

"I think Haru will has to deal with anti-fans later." Gikwang cut his steaks before feeds Ji a piece of it.


 

"Is it because of Chorong's tweet? I think fans are curious about the wedding right now." Sarah is enjoying her salad.


 

"Chorong tweeted something? What was it?" Celina drinks her orange juice.


 

"She tweeted a pic of her in wedding dress and it became hit on internet." Han joins the conversation while feeding Pedro.


 

"I don't understand anti-fans. Their idols have a life too. Why cant they date or get married? They are human too" Toki is done eating.


 

"I hope both of them are doing fine later" Kai his ice cream.


 

"So when is the due?" After enjoying the silent, Jessica look at Peishi's big tummy.


 

"We are expecting for a twin in less than a month" She smiles radiantly after Kai wipes the sweat on her forehead.


 

"A twins? OMG! Congratulations! That's why your tummy looks bigger than normal pregnant women" Ann almost shouts after hears the good news. People from other table look at them weirdly.


 

"Did they ever kick you before?" Sanga joins the excitement too. She and Celina are just arrived right before the reception start.


 

"Of course. If they never kicked, there's something wrong with them." Peishi rubs her tummy.


 

"Guys, enjoy your food" The bride and groom come to the table hand in hand.


 

"We are done" Kengy put down his knife and fork.


 

"Lets snap pictures together! All of us" Sarah grabs her DSLR.


 

"Sure!" All of them standing side by side surrounding Haru and Chorong. Sarah joins them a little bit late after asking another guest to take the pictures for them.


 

After 5 minutes of picture time, Haru and Chorong decided to do the 10 minutes interview for the reporters that are waiting for some news from them. There are reporters outside of the garden, trying to interview the guests and snap pics of the bride and groom. There's no reporter allowed to join the outdoor wedding. So all of them are just waiting a little bit far from the garden.


 

"Kai, I think its time" Peishi holds her big tummy.


 

"What do you mean?" Kai looks at her seriously.


 

"The twins" Suddenly the water broke and Kai becomes panic.


 

"Guys, the twins!! I'm gonna be a dad! Where's the hospital? Which direction?" He carries her in bridal style. The others become panicked too. They are in chaos now. Han runs to Haru and Chorong who are doing the short interview.


 

"Haru! Peishi! She's gonna give birth! Right now! Where is the hospital?" Right after hearing that, they rush toward Kai and others. The 10 minutes interview becomes 2 minutes interview. Even tho all of them are panicked, Peishi is still calm being carried by Kai.


****


 

"Congratulations, the twins are healthy even tho they came out a bit early." A doctor and a nurse came out from the emergency room. The nurse is pushing a trolley with the twins inside. The others are excited to see the babies after waiting for almost 5 hours.


 

"So are they girls or boys?" Celina peeks on them.


 

"Its a girl and a boy. A pair of twin." The doctor smiles towards them.


 

"OMG so cuteeee" Sarah touch their nose.


 

"What about my wife?" The babies are now being surrounded by all of them.


 

"I'm sorry..." The doctor sighed a little bit while lower down her head.


 

"Wha.. What do you mean? What happened to her?" Everyone are panicked again. The smiles on their face are gone. They become silent, waiting for the answer.


 

"I'm sorry.. for scaring you guys but she's doing great. She's resting right now." The doctor laughs at them.


 

"Damn it. You got me, doctor." Kai sigh relieved. He sits on the waiting chair. The thought of losing his wife makes his legs numb.


 

"Don't play with such things!" Jessica knocked the doctor's head.


 

"Yeay! Knock her head more, Jessica!" Sanga cheers for her.


 

"Aw! But i already said I'm sorry! Haru, help me!" She's trying to hide behind the him.


 

"You deserved it, Jas!" Jas is Haru's childhood friend. She was at the wedding too before she suddenly saw the panicked Haru running towards her, asking for help.


 

"I'm just kidding ok. Don't be mad." Everyone just laugh at her. The wedding reception is still going on right now. But yeah, without the bride and groom.


 

END