6

Vacation?

 “Is there anybody else alive?” Sarah points at the bubbles.

 

Be careful, guys. It might be one of the Kelly's!” It finally appears.


 

A guy.


 

He's breathing very fast before looking at the surrounding and saw the group of people.

 

Help me! My head hurts a lot” He said that before he lost his conscious and slowly sinking into the sea.


 

Kai untie his rope and swims towards him. He drags that guy towards Han to check on him.

 

I think he brokes his ribs.” Han said while pressing his fingers toward that mysterious guy's ribs.

 

Can you hold on him?”

 

Kai, lets hold him together.” Ji offers some help after Kai seems to struggle to keep that guy still on the surface of the sea.

 

So where where we?”

 

Ann, choose next person.”

 

High school girl”

 

I'm Celina. I'm 17 years old. I'm going to Changland with my sister for holidays. Step sister to be honest. My dad got married to her mom last week. She was dead when she was protecting me from Kelly”

 

I feel sorry for you.”

 

No, its ok. I brought her with me because I want to bury her properly. But I don't know what will happen to us now.”

 

Lets hope the rescue team can find us as soon as possible”

 

Ok, you are the last one.”

 

I'm Haru. I'm a pilot but I'm off right now. I'm going to Changland to visit my parents.”

 

No wonder you knew a lot of things about the plane.”

 

So you are from Changland? I heard there's special rules for Changnese. Is that true?”

 

Yeah. We have a cool rules on Changland. Like there's no car or fueled-based transportation in Changland. So we don't have a gas station too.”

 

Really? Wow. Great!”

 

Can we visit you someday?”

 

Sure! My parents are cool with visitors.”

 

If we survived this, lets meet once again.”

 

Lets survive this together!”

 

I'm sleepy” Ji yawns and cracked her neck.

 

It feels much better. Oh, look at that, guys” She is looking on the sky.


 

The moon is so beautiful today and there's a lot of stars too.

 

Guys, its much better if you look down.” Sanga said before all of them follow her.


 

They can see the reflection of the stars and moon on the surface of the water.

 

It feels like we are on the sky right now.”

 

Wonderful scenery.” They keep staring on it with smile on their face.


 

 

 

 

 

The dawn is coming.

 

Its nice to meet you guys”

 

Nice to meet you too”

 

Yeah, but our meeting place is a bit...” Haru laughs jokingly.

 

Can we find an island to rest a little bit? I'm tired as hell right now”

 

Hey, is that an island?”


 

***


 

The sus is slowly setting down.


 

All of them except Haru and Sarah are sleeping while both of them woke up not too long ago but still lying on the sand, resting to the max after surviving the crash and sea.


 

The island is not bad tho. There's food to eat, water to drink and friends to enjoy on such a good day.


 

Haru stands up and picks up some firewood that they collected before.

 

He tries to start a fire using 2 stones like how he watched from movies and dramas but its not as easy as it seems to be.

 

Its almost time for campfire. There's fire sparks coming out from the stones, but it didn't burn the woods.

 

He did that for like 15 minutes but nothing happened.


 

Sarah wears her dry coat before when to see Haru makes fire.


 

Its getting colder now.

 

Put on some of this near the wood” Sarah gives Haru coconut husk.


 

Its easy for fire to burn it. Haru tries again, but it still didnt work.

 

Let me try it. You can't just do it like that, you know” Haru passed the 2 stones to her and watches her trying to make fire.


 

She looks at both stones in her hands. She put it aside and starts to dig the sand for almost 5 inches deep and add the coconut husk into it.

She gathers some dry leaves too before going back to Haru. Holding the stones again, she tries to start the fire.

Once, it burns the leaves.

Twice, more leaf being on fire.

Smokes is slowly coming out from it.

She blows the fire slowly before the fire become bigger.

 


 

There. Now put some wood in there. One by one” Sarah walks away to check on the baby before she falls asleep besides him.

Haru just sits there, looking at her unbelievably.

 

I lost to a girl...

 

Never the less, he continues to do as what she told him to do.

Suddenly the mysterious guy that is unconscious coughs and pukes some blood.

He keeps on coughing. Haru runs to Han and wake him up.

 

Han, that mysterious guy. He pukes blood!” Han rubs his eyes before running towards that guy with his bag.


“Hey, are you ok?” He knows this might happen but he can't do anything since he didn't has the equipments to operate him.

 

Hey, what's you name?” He asked after that guy opens his eyes slowly.

 

Chris.” Chris whispering.


 

Talking loudly makes he feels like someone is stabbing his body.

 

I'm Han. You broke your ribs. I'm sorry, I can't do anything for that. There's no medical apparatus to be use here. Let's hope for the rescue team to find us.”


“Do you want some water?” Haru comes with the rum container in his hand.

 

Sure... By the way, I need to tell you guys something” Han holds him up for him to drink some water.


 

He breathes slowly before he drinks some water.

 

Hey, its ok. You have to rest. We will listen to you after they come to rescue us.”

 

No, I have to tell you before he kills me”

 

Who is he?” Chris passed out.

 

That sounds suspicious. Who is he?”

 

Lets not think about it first. His condition is worsen now. I hope he can survive this.” Han checks on him again.


 

He feels guilty because he can't treats Chris. He needs to be operated as soon as possible.

But it seems impossible to do it here.

Haru pats him on his back before walk back to others.

The baby suddenly cries. Han quickly runs to him and feed him the crushed apples.



 

*****

:p