5

Vacation?

Kai went in front of the toilet that Sarah is hiding in and knock on it.

 

Sarah, come out.” After 3 seconds, she opened the door.

 

Hi toilet warrior!” Ann is laughing like crazy when Sanga called that girl as a toilet warrior.

 

Suddenly there's an announcement. Its from Naoki and Chris. Both of them went to turn off the radar, control the flight, and find a suitable place to crash the plane like what they have planned.

 

I say hey, you say ho! Hey!” But nobody replies his 'ho'.

 

Ok, I'm just kidding. I just wanna say to you guys that we are gonna landing soon! Precisely in 3 minutes! Have a nice dayyy~”

 

What the ? 3 minutes? We have like 7 more hours before we arrive at Changland!”

 

So we are going to land like emergency landing or something?”

 

Lets go find another girl!” All of them are running to the first class section. Sanga is the first in line.

 

Kick her face when you passed her.” She kicks Kelly's face coolly and others just follow her order.

 

Just in case she might wakes up and go crazy again.

 

 

 

 

All 9 of them meet at the first class section.

 

We have 2 minutes left! All of you, sit near here and wear the seat belt!” Haru shouts to them. 

 

Sanga, Ann, Sarah and Kai push the dead body out of their seat and wear the seat belt. Han, Haru, Ji and Celina are already seated.

 

 

 

I think we are going to land into the sea! So grab the life jacket under your seat and wear it!” Haru shouted once again.

 

Even tho he is a pilot, but this is his first time to experience such hijacking situation.

 

Han grabs 2 life jackets for him and the baby.

 

Celina grabs 2 life jackets too. She's not gonna leave Sophie here.

 

3 minutes has passed and they can feel that the plane is going down. The plane crashed into the sea. Because of the speed of the plane is too fast, it broke into 3 parts and on fire.

 

 

 

Right after that, all of them moves out of the plane. They have 90 seconds before they die because of the toxic in the air.

 

Ann opens the emergency exit and all of them jump into the sea.

 

Celina jumps into the sea while dragging Sophie with her. On the way to emergency exit, she tripped over a dead body and falls on the floor. Her left leg is bleeding because it made contacts with the sharp broken chair, but she didn't noticed it.

 

The water is so cold since its just passed midnight.

 

Han hugs the baby to keep him warm. He seems like he's not affected by the cold water.

 

Guys, take the rope of our life jacket and tie it to the next persons beside you so that we will never be separated from each other.” They follow Haru's instruction and now they are in circle.

 

Sophie is tied between Celina and Haru while Han tied the baby on his chest to keep him warm. He tied his medical bag on his tummy.

 

He believed that it will be helpful later on.

 

 

 

 

So what should we do now?”

 

Can I get some sleep?”

 

Hey, you can't sleep”

 

Your body temperature will drop when you sleep”

 

And eventually you will die”

 

Ok, I wont sleep then. It will be useless if I die now, right? So what should we do now?”

 

Lets just introduce ourself, shall we?”

 

Sounds great! We didn't even know each others name right now.”

 

Toilet warrior, you start first” Sanga said.

 

Ann and Kai are looking at Sarah with anticipating but she's just waiting for the 'toilet warrior' too.

 

So who is the toilet warrior?” Han asked after everyone didn't talk for 1 minute.

 

Nice name tho! Hahaha” Ji looks around, searching for a clue.

 

Sarah, its you” Kai said after she didn't say anything.

 

Eh, me? Why am I a toilet warrior?”

 

Because you are hiding in the toilet and at the same time protecting the toilet from being hijacked. HAHAHAHA”

 

Come on guys! He was the one who told me to hide in the toilet for 10 minutes!”

 

Whatever, just introduce yourself and tell us something that you think important to let us know.”

 

Fine. I'm Sarah. I'm a university student and gonna go to Changland for study purpose with my friend but.. she's dead”

 

It's ok, we are still here!”

 

Yeah! Cheer up, toilet warrior!”

 

Stop calling me that, can you?”

 

Sarah, choose one person to introduce themselves after you” and she choose Ji.

 

Thanks! Just call me Ji. I'm a businesswoman. But I don't think I act like a businesswoman today. I'm gonna go to Changland for business travel. Oh, this knife is a birthday gift from my father! I don't know that I might use it one day. And that 'one day' is today. My father definitely knows whats the best for me.” She smiles sadly while looking at her rambo knife.

 

Choose someone, Ji!”

 

I choose you, familiar face!” She points to Sanga.

 

Hi, I'm Kim Sanga. I'm a painter.”

 

The famous UK painter? No wonder I found you familiar!”

 

I'm gonna go to Changland to find new inspirations to paint. I don't have any right now. Thats why I'm thinking of going vacation while finding a new inspiration.”

 

Wow. I hope you will find it later, Sanga!”

 

Next?”

 

The one with the baby”

 

You all can call me Han. I'm a private doctor. My current client currently moved to Changland. So I'm going there to be their family doctor for the last time before they got themselves a new private doctor.”

 

I see. Thats why you have that medical bag”

 

But why did you bring you kid along for work?”

 

This is not my kid. Before his dad died, he assigned me to be his godfather. So I will take care of him from now on.”

 

Awww.. poor baby”

 

What is his name?”

 

I don't know.”

 

So we have to give him a name later!” He cant be growing up nameless!”

 

Yeah! Lets take care of him together before the rescue team come to save us”

 

Thanks guys”

 

So the next person is?”

 

You.” Han points at Kai.

 

I'm Kai. I'm going to Changland on an important purpose. I don't think I need to tell you guys about it tho. So thats all”

 

Eeeh, what the hell?”

 

Why you don't want tell us about it?”

 

Are you one of the hijackers?”

 

Of course I'm not!”

 

So just tell it then.”

 

Ok! I will tell you guys about it. But you better keep it as a secret!”

 

Sureee~”

 

First, I love dragon. I have several number of them in my house right now..”

 

Continue”

 

Second, I am a scientist and I'm doing some projects about dragons right now. I wanna go to Changland to buy an egg of the rare dragon species. I already reserved it last year and now I'm going to take it back home.”

 

I thought you cant smuggle the dragons? I mean, its prohibited by the law, right?”

 

Yeah, but you can buy the egg. You have to bring it to your place before it hatched or else you have to do some dangerous smuggling activities.”

 

Wow. Sounds cool”

 

I need to take this rare egg to my house before it hatched, which is predicted to be next month.”

 

So next person?”

 

The stewardess”

 

My name is Ann. This is my first time working for international flight”

 

Who is the head of stewardess? Is she crazy or what?”

 

Her name is Kelly. I don't know much about her”

 

She kills all of the passengers, right?”

 

Ji, we are the passengers too”

 

All of the passengers except us” Suddenly there's bubbles coming out from the sinking cockpit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

Granga, i posted this becoz of u

 

/back to be a lazy panda