14

Vacation?

She made her mind. She's not going to care about what the netizens think of her. She'll just go greet him happily. True fans will understand her. True fans will understand them. She runs towards him before hugging him tightly.


 

"Hey girlfriend. There's a lot of reporters right now. Are you going to be ok?" He happily returns the hug.


 

"Hey boyfriend. I don't care about reporters. I only care about you right now. I missed you" Her tears just drops.


 

"I missed you too. Did I make you worry too much about me?" He pats her on the back.


 

"You make me going crazy." She cries harder.


 

"I'm sorry. Come on, cheer up! I'm back!" He released the hug.


 

"I'm cheered up when I heard that you are still alive!" She wipes her tears.


 

"Then why are you crying so hard right now?" He helps to wipes her tears too.


 

"It's the happy tears, not the sad one" She smiles at him.


 

****


 

"Sarah!" Someone called her. She looks at the direction before she saw that guy. She friendzoned him before because she knows he likes her. It's more like she hated him because she knows that. She smiles when she looks at him coming towards her.


 

"Hey Toki. Long time no see." She feels thankful that he's here for her.


 

"Hey." He scratches his head, looking at the floor. He didn't know what to say to her.


 

"I thought you won't come" She looks at him.


 

"Why would I?" He looks at her. She's tearing up.


 

"Eh, why are you crying? You didn't like that I came here?" He didn't know what to do.


 

"I'm happy and no. Hug me, baka." He looks at her before hesitantly hugs her.


 

"I thought you hate me."


 

"But you love me more than I hated you. And I think I should be thankful to have you now." She hugs him back.


 

"Wh-what do you mean?" He released the hug.


 

"You don't want to be my boyfriend?"


 

"No! I would love to be your boyfriend."


 

"Good. It settled then." She hugs him again.


 

"Eh?"


 

"From now on, I'm your girlfriend, baka." Yeah, she hates him because he is too slow to understand her feelings for him.


 

****


 

Ji walks out while holding onto a piece of paper. It's a phone number of a guy name Gikwang. He is one of their lifesavers. They met on the helicopter just now.


 

Even though she is not a Korean, but because of her business, she learnt a lot of languages before. So language is not a problem for them. 


 

Well, it's not bad to have a Korean boyfriend.


 

*****


 

The prime minister suddenly interrupted their moments. The reporters follow behind him to get the nice reports for their channel.


 

"Haru?" Prime minister called for him. He looks at him before he gives him a phone.


 

"Your parents." He smiles at him. He quickly grabs the phone in his hand to talk to them.


 

"Celina? You go one too" The minister passes her another phone.


 

"Dad! Mom! I missed you!" It's a video call so she can see both of them.


 

"We missed you too. What happen to Sophie?" She cries by the time she heard Sophie's name.


 

"I'm sorry, mom" She knows she can't avoid this question. Ji walks to her before she hugs the girl. It will be hard for both of them.


 

*****


 

They had interviews at the police stations to report about Chris.


 


 

Flashback before Chris died


 

Priaft. He tries to sabotage the relationships between Japan and Changland”
“Priaft? As in the Joland's prime minister?” Chris is just nodded slowly.
“How do you know this? Do you have a proof to say this?”
“He hypnotized me to hijack the plane with Naoki and Kelly. Naoki is one of his faithful slave that can die for him. Kelly is his mistress that he tries to get rid of.”
“Wait, so you are one of the hijackers??”
“I was” He coughs and pukes some more blood.
“Hey, you should rest.”
"I'm sorry.. Goodnight." Chris falls 

asleep. Forever.


 

End of flashback


 


 

They also had a conference for reporters. The reporters actually got another big scope out of this.


 

Park Chorong dating a passenger of the #TH666


 

But Chorong didn't really care about it.


 

After they are done with all of it, they meet again.


 

"Guys, meet my wife, Peishi" Kai introduces his wife to all of them.


 

"Meet my fiancé, Jessica Jung" Han grabs her shoulder. She is holding the sleeping Pedro.


 

"My boy, Kenji" Kai shakes hand with Ann's boyfriend.


 

"My new boyfie, Toki" Sarah holds his hand.


 

"Meet my girlfriend, Park Chorong" Celina shakes hand with her.


 

"So only the 3 of us are singles now." Sanga hugs Ji and Celina's shoulder before Ji release the hug.


 

"Sorry, I've taken~" She shows off the phone number that she got from Gikwang.


 

"Damn. I'm sad now." Sanga pouts.


 

"It's ok, Sanga. You have me" Celina playfully hugs the latter. Both of them are relieved now that they are going back to their home in the next 3 days. They need to make a new passport and all but the prime minister said they will get a special treatment from Japan. Haru is going to make a new passport too. But he will go back to Changland after a week. The plane's company also paying them for their lost.


 

Pedro didn't have any relatives other than Han. Jessica also accept him as her baby. So he will be staying in Japan with both of them as his new parent. 


 

Priaft is being under inspection after they got the news about the hijackers.


 

****


 

It's time for Celina and Sanga to go back to their home. All 9 of them meet again for the last time to send both of them off.


 

"Nice to meet you, Sanga and Celina." Han shakes hand with both of them.


 

"I'm going to miss you guys." Ji wipes her tears.


 

"Let's meet again someday" Sarah hugs both of them. They have been attached to each other after staying at the island for almost 40 days.


 

"Hey, how about meeting on those tragic date every year? Its like a yearly gathering" Kai suggests it.


 

"We can meet in Changland. Don't worry about the place to stay. You can bring your partner too. It's all on me." Haru hi-5 with Kai.


 

"Sounds like a yearly plan." Ann hi-5 with them too.


 

"If you say so, call." Han agrees too. Suddenly there's an announcement about plane to Germany.


 

"Awwww.. Celina, I'm going to miss you" Ann grabs her hand.


 

"It's ok. We still can contact through LINE. Don't worry too much" Celina pats the latter's hand.


 

"Let's have a vacation together next year!" Sanga waves at them after there's announcement about UK's flight. Celina walks to gate 6 while she walks to gate 9.


 

"See you guys next year!" Celina waves her hands towards others.


 

*****