10

Vacation?

Celina picks up some firewood for their campfire. Its for tonight's campfire. Even though its almost noon now, everybody is still sleeping. So she just went to pick up the woods alone. She's been doing nothing for the past 2 days because of her leg. So she feels guilty and wants to help the other survivors too.


 

"Celinaaaaa!" She suddenly heard someone shouted her name.


 

"I'm here!" She shouts back.


 

"Celinaaaa! Celinaaa!"


 

"Celinaaaaa! Where are you?" Its the same voice. She walks towards the voice.


 

"I'm he.." Someone grabs her shoulder. She looks at the person who grabs her. Its Haru.


 

"What .." He closes with his palm.


 

"Shhh..." He looks around, trying to find something. She slaps his hand away from .


 

"What are you doing? What are you trying to do? Someone is calling for me!" She whispers to him.


 

"Who is that someone?" He looks at her seriously.


 

"I don't know. Maybe one of us."


 

"Maybe, maybe not"


 

"What do you mean?"


 

"The last time I checked, all of them are still sleeping."


 

"So who did call me just now?"


 

"I don't know."


 

"Huh?" She looks at him weirdly.


 

"Nevermind. Just relax. Keep walking slowly" He slowly drags her reversely.


 

"Can we walk normally?" He ignores it before halt, wiping his sweats.


 

"So what now?"


 

"Look at where you were standing, Celina." She just do what he told. Its an old dead tree. She were standing on it just now. They were.


 

"What was happening here?" She feels like her knee went weak. The tree is almost fall down from the cliff.


 

"Something or someone is trying to kill us. It happened like this too yesterday, when I and Kai went to look the firewood" He sighs relieved.


 

"Thank god you came." She sits on the ground.


 

"We should go back now. That thing keeps on dragging us here. We should tell others to be careful. Can you walk?"
He gives her a hand to help her standing up, but her knees just gave up. So he carries her on his back.


 

"I heard it too yesterday. I heard my girlfriend's voice calling for me. Fortunately Kai drags me away from the cliff" He holds her leg carefully. She's still not 100% cured.


 

"Thank God both of us safe." Both of them stay in silent before Celina starts talking again.


 

"So tell me about your girlfriend"


 

"My girl? She's pretty, cute and sweet. Now that I think again, you look a bit like her."


 

"Really?"


 

"But of course she's prettier."


 

"If you said I'm prettier than her, then there's something wrong with you."


 

*****


 

Kai jolted up from his sleep. He dreamt of his wife with the dragons. She was crying miserably but at the end she smiles.


 

I hope she's okay


 

He looks around. All of them are still sleeping. Except Haru and Celina.


 

"Where are they?" He rubs off the sand on his face.


 

"Are they went to collect fruits? Or water? Or firewo.." He pause his movement. Yesterday's event played in his mind. He saved Haru from falling off the cliff.


 

"Don"t tell me.." He quickly wake the others up.


 

"Celina and Haru are missing! I need you guys to go somewhere with me!" While all of them are slowly waking up, Haru and Celina appear from the jungle. Kai looks at them relieved.


 

"Thank God you guys are alive! I thought you went to pick firewood again" Kai sits on the sand.


 

"Celina did, Kai. And she was standing on that dead tree. I barely saved her." Celina jumps of his back before she sits in front of Kai. Haru wipes his forehead.


 

"It happened again?"


 

"Yeah" Haru sits beside Kai.


 

"Did you hurt yourself?" Han comes and checks on Celina's leg after watching her being weak.


 

"No. I was just to shocked that my legs lost its strengths. I heard one of you called for me."


 

"What happened?" Ann rubs her left eye. Sarah is yawning besides her. Sanga and Hope are still sleeping.


 

"Yeah, what happened?" Ji stretches her neck before she sits beside Celina.


 


 

****


 

It's the third day. An old woman sits in front of the TV, watching news about the lost plane. An old man appears with 2 glasses of water in his hand.



 

"Here, drink it." He gives her one of it.



 

"Thanks." She takes a sip of water before put the glass on the coffee table in front of her. He sighs.



 

"I don't know he will be on that plane. Usually he will tell me first before he's coming back." She wipes her tears. Both of them just know that their son is one of the passengers on the lost plane after watching the current news about the passengers details.



 

"I guess he wants to surprise us." He drinks the water slowly.



 

"Well, he succeed then. We were really surprise by it. I feel like my heart was going to jump out of my torso when I saw his name on the TV screen." It's hard to accept the reality right now.


 

****


 

"Korea sent 2 submarines and 3 planes to join the Search and Rescue mission. It's been 3 days since #TH666 lost contact. About the plane has been landed at Taiwan Airport is a fake rumor. It's confirmed by Taiwan's Prime Minister after Japan's Prime Minister directly called him at 10am today." He sighs. He should be in Canada for business trips right now, for a week. But the news about the lost plane makes him canceled the trip and asked his best friend to join it in his place in the last minutes. He didn't know his girlfriend going to be on that plane.


 

"See you later after a week" That's his last word for her. He should asked her to take a break from her works and go to his business trip with her. So he will be working there while having a great time with her. He regrets it. A lot.


 

****