He's Yuri bf?...

the moment i saw your eyes

(They start to shoot the MV and after a couple of hours they finish so the Manager tells the boys to go out and eat with Soojung and they all agree. So they are headed to the van and Minho sits next to Krystal and suddenly sees s had fallen asleep so decides to talk to her.)

Minho (nervous): So your name is Soojung?

krystal (shy): Nay and your Minho??

Minho: Nay (thinking of what to say)

Krystal: Umm I think i own you a apology.

Minho (confuse): You do why?

Krystal: Because I just run off the other day without even introducing myself that was very rude of me.

Minho: Anyo I understand probably your bf was waiting for you.

Krystal (laughts): Anyo I dont have a bf.

(Minho POV: I heard her cute laught again and my heart starts to beat faster and when I heard she didnt have a bf it made me the most happiest guy ever. I cant understand this feeling I never felt this before not even with Yuri but one thing forsure is that I know I enjoy being around Soojung.)

Minho: Wow really?

Krystal: Nay really..the reason why I run off on you wasnt, because a guy was waiting for me but because I didnt want Jessica unnie to be worried so as soon as she came in mind I just run off back to SNSD dressing room.
  
Minho (shocked): Your Jessica little sister??

Krystal: Nay

Minho: So im guessing you american name is Krystal because usually when Jessica hang with Onew she refer you as Krystal.

Krystal: Nay my american name is Krystal.

Minho: So how old are you?

Krystal: In the Amrican age or Korean age?

Minho: Korean

Krystal: Im 16 and you?

Minho: Im 18 (suddenly his phone starts to ring and sees is a private caller so decides to answer): Annyeonghaseyo??

Yuri: Minho-shi we need to talk

Minho: Yuri I cant (suddenly sees Krystal with shocked eyes)

(Krystal POV: When I heard Minho say the name Yuri it hit me hard he was Minho-shi the guy Yuri always talk about her beloving boyfriend just with this thought my heart feels so broken im not going to lie i felt like crying but I just it in and I decided to avoid Minho so I  decide to take my ipod out and just ignore anymore talking)

(After the phone call Minho saw that Krystal was listening to her ipod so decided to not bother her they soon arrive to the restuarant and all the shinee members except Minho ask her questions and Soojung politely answers. Soon they all finish eating so decided to take Krystal back to the SNSD dorm.)

(Inside SNSD dorm)

Jessica (runs to hug Krystal and sees that her sister wants to cry so takes her inside a bedroom to talk to her) Soojung whats the matter?

Krystal: Is it that obvious something is wrong with me?

Jessica: Nay to me it is, because im your sister. (suddenly Krystal lets her tears out and tells her unnie that the guy of her dreams was Shinee member Minho Yuris bf so jessica starts to laught.)

Krystal (confuse): Why are you laughing unnie?

Jessica: Oh Krystal you honestly believe Minho is still Yuri bf?

Krystal: Nay

Jessica: Well hes not he broke up with her dayss ago but Yuri cant stop leaving him alone but I guess after today she admits she lost.

Krystal (happy and confuse): huh?? what do you mean by after today?

Jessica: She call him today and he told her to stop bothering her and that they were over for good.

Krystal (remembers she put her headphones on so couldnt hear what else Minho said): Oh now I feel like a real babo.

Jessica: Well you never know what could happen Krystal so dont give upon Minho.

Krystal (IN SHOCKED because of what jessica said): I though you hated Shinee.

Jessica: Anyo you just made me realise I was the babo for not listening to Onew just dont make the same mistake I did.

Krystal (smiles): gamsahabnida unnie and you will be a babo if you keep avoiding Onew so you shouldnt give up also.

(with Minho)

Minhos POV: I cant stop thinking of Krystal I feel like a Babo for not asking her for her number when i had the chance to. I just hope is not too late.)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3