Me Romeo????

the moment i saw your eyes

(Minho is on his way to the studio and on his way he receives a txt message from Yuri)

 
   " YURI:Minho-shi im so sorry about my arritude but I been stressed out,because of my schedule i hope you could understand me."

(Minho arrives to the studio and decides to call Yuri later on the day)

Shinee manager: I see you follow my orders good I though you were going to rebel on me.

Minho (laughts): Anyo  I will never do that so is their something important you need to tell me?

Shinee manager: Nay I do but first I want to ask you a serious question.

Minho: Nay??

Shinee manager: Are you datting Yuri?

Minho: Nay I was but she is a handfull so we ended up with a fight so im not datting her anymore.

Shinee manager (laughts): Good thing you finally figure that out.

Minho: Wait you knew she was like that??

Shinee manager: Nay she dated Yunho so i heard and seen her thats y i dissaprove of her but you never listen to me.

Minho (shocked because Yuri never told him she dated Yunho) Oh. okay..so whats the important news??

Shinee manager: Onew rejected the part of romeo in the julliette MV. so your bandmates picked you to be romeo.

Minho (really shocked): ME ROMEO???

Shinee manager: Nay you so what do you say?

Minho: Umm..sure

Shinee manager: Okay we would start shooting in two days and dance rehearsals are tomorow.

Minho: Why are we waiting two days to shoot?

Shinee manager: Because thats when your juliette arrives to korea and would be able to start.

Minho: Oh... who is going to potray juliette? (author note: MINHO doesnt know who is going to be julitte, because he missed the last couple of meetings since he was hanging out with Yuri.)

Shinee manager: If you were here at our last couple of meetings you would of know so for now you have to wait and see.

Minho (sights): Fine (leaves to the dorm and goes in the bedroom to call Yuri)

(on the phone)

Yuri: Hello Minho-shi

Minho: Hey Yuri I receive txt and for rite now we should just be friends im sorry i dont understand you so i guess im not the one for you.