Misunderstanding.

the moment i saw your eyes

(Author Pov: Its been two days after the SMtown paris concert and the groups are back in the SM building for daily routines rehearsals in shinee dressing room.)

Key (Sees Minho really quite and really serious lately): Whats wrong with you dude??

Minho (silent for a momment): Its Krystal.

Key: Oh yeah.. Amber mentioned that to me.

Jonghyun (serious): Minho you better not be messing with my little sister. You know I was there with Krystal and we both saw you and ugly Yuri dancing and being really close to eachother.

Taemin: Playboy say what??... Yuri noona isnt ugly.

Jonghyun: Pshh..for me she is UGLY! the way she is makes me dislike her.

Minho: Jonghyun dont worry im not messing with Krystal thats the last thing I would do

(Author POV: Minho starts to explain himself to s. Suddenly their manager goes in and they all go silent when they see him.)

Shinee Manager: Hey Boys! I have great news for Key, Minho, and Taemin. But before I tell you the news I need to speak with Minho.

( Onew, Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun walk out of the dressing room.)

Shinee Manager: Minho are you back with Yuri? ( He doesnt have a clue about Minstal.)

Minho (shocked): ANYO!!

Shinee Manager: So why are you two being so close lately even fans are getting their hopes up for Minyul.

Minho: Min- Whatt?..Honestly im not back with her were only friends nothing more.

Shinee Manager: Ok I believe you Minho but remember SM datting rules plus I dont like her for you.

Minho: Nay dont worry I wouldnt go back with Yuri at all I could a sure you it was all a misunderstanding. ( Manager calls the rest of shinee.)

Shinee Manager: Ok boys you guys have a special Hello comeback in two days but we also have special guest who will be singing with you and Onew and Johyun since your both are busy with scheadules only Minho..Taemin.. and Key will be appearing.

Taemin: Who are the guests?

Shinee Manager: The guests are F(x)

( Minho POV: When I heard our Manager say F(x) were going to be the guests I was so happy this could be the time I could fix things with Krystal.)

Minho: Umm.. excuse me but Im going to go buy some snacks from the bending machines.

Shinee Manager: Nay go ahead ( Minho walks out towards the bending machines.)

( 2 Minutes later with Krystal at F(x) dressing room.)

Krystal: Unnie Im so hungry.. Im going to go get snacks from the bending machines.

Luna: Nay but hurry up, because our manager is comming to talk to us.

Krystal: Nay ( Leaves towards the bending machines.)

( Authros POV: By the bending machine door Krystal stops when she sees Minho and Yuri so hides behind the door so she could listen to there conversation.)

Yuri: So is Krystal mad at you?

Minho ( Looks at Yuri annoyed): What do you think Yuri?.. She thinks that I like you and that me and you have something going on.

Yuri: Well you know you could leave her and that I never stop caring for you Minho.

Minho (Very serious): ANYO!! Yuri Im sorry I dont have any feelings for you the only girl I love and dream about is Krystal and no matter how much time it takes for me to explain myself to Krystal Im not giving up on her.

( Krystal POV: I cant help but smile really wide when I heard what Minho said to Yuri. This proves me that he does love me and that it was all a misunderstanding. ahhhhh Im so happy I really want to run toward him and hug him tightly and never let him go. But I cant is a very bad time rite now so I guess I have to wait for a better time to talk to him. But since then Minho oppa please do wait for me. )

Yuri ( Touched): Wow you really do like her I thought you were with her to make me jealous.

Minho: Anyo! Yuri not everything is about you. So I hope you could finally understand I dont like you the way you think I do.

Yuri (takes a deep breath and in a sincere voice): Nay Minho I wish you luck and I hope you could fix things with Krystal.

Minho (smiles): Thanks ( Suddenly Krystal walks into the room like she didnt hear anything.)

Krystal (Acting serious): Are you guys done using the bending machine?

Minho (happy to see her): Nay I am but idk about her (smiles at Krystal) well I got to go. (leaves)

Yuri Yeah Im done too bye Krystal (leaves)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO Krystal found out that Minho really cares for her what will happen next time they see eachother???

And since you probably all figure im almost done with this story but im planing to having another one I have a couple ideas but im not so sure.. but I hope you all enjoy this story!!