Finally in korea!!

the moment i saw your eyes

(At the airport with Krystal and Jessica)

Jessica ( sees her members Yuri..Tiffany..and Yonna so runs to hug them): Hi girls (suddenly remembers that soojung is behind her) umm this is my little sister Krystal

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo im krystal jessicas little sister (does the 90 degree bow)

Tiffany: Omg jessica your little sister is so adorable

Jessica: Eh she could be a pain (smiles at Krystal)

Tiffany: Well its nice to meet you Krystal im Tiffany (looks and Yonna and Yuri and clears )

Yonna (smiles): Annyeonghaseyo im yonna ( does the bow then looks at Yuri and sees her looking at her phone) excuse my friend here Krystal shes just having boy trouble.

Yuri: Anyo i never have boy trouble

Krystal: Really because you look very depressed (Jessica hits Krystals elbow) what is that for i was just being honest.

Yuri: Dont worry its okay sorry for not introducing myself im Yuri.

Krystal (smiles): Its nice to meet you all ( they all start leaving to SNSD dorm)

( In the car)

Tiffany: So krystal I heard you will be appearing in a MV for your first time.

Yonna: Omg you are awwww thats must be very exciting I still remember my first appearance in a MV the first one is always hard to forget.

Krystal: Nay (suddenly sees Jessica feeling unconfortable so changes the subject) so at what time will be your pefromance today??

Yuri: It will be in like 3 hours I hope this kid comes because I need to talk to him.

Krystal (confuse): What kid??

Yonna (laughts): Her x-bf

Yuri: Hes not my X yet we still need to talk things out.

Tiffany and Yonna: sureeee (they start to laught since they spoked at the same time)

Jessica: Ughhh Yuri hes younger then you moved on you could do better.

(Krystal got bored of the bf talk so decides to take her ipod out and puts her headphones on to avoid anyfuther boring talk)
 

(mean while with shinee at their dance practice)

Key: okay who wants to go go with me to SNSD peformance??

Onew: Im out (walks out of the room)

JJong: Me and Taemin have schedules so I guess we have to pass (they also leave and key looks at Minho)

Minho: What Key?

Key: Come with me to the SNSD peformance pleaseee.

Minho: Idk I dont feel like seeing Yuri.

Key: Please come on i do your dorm chores for a month.

Minho: UGHH fine Key ill go with you.