First encounter?

the moment i saw your eyes

 

(At the SNSD peformace)


(Minho and Key arrive to the concert and there in the front roll meanwhile with krystal decides to stay backstage)

Krystal: Jessica!

Jessica ( bussy putting her outfit for the next peformance) Nay krystal what do you want?

Krystal : Can I go buy snacks at the little corner store by the stadium??

Jessica ( Not paying much attetion to her sister): Sure just stay out of trouble.

Krystal(Very happy and smile): YAY!! your the best Jessica. (leaves)

Jessica: yeah yeah

(10 mins later with Minho)

Minho (really bored): Key im leaving I feel like im going to fall asleep.

Key ( paying attetion to the peformance) Nay whatever (Minho stands up and walks toward the main door suddenly bumps into someone that is comming back in. Sees a girl on the floor)

Minho: Im sor.( the girl lifts her head and all minho could look at is her shinny eyes suddenly snaps out of it) umm (helps her up) im.. sorry (has a tense look at his face)

Krystal: Anyo I wasnt paying attention were i was going (Smiles and looks at his eyes)

Minho (smiles back and cant stop staring at her eyes) same here..I guess its both our fault

Krystal (starts to laught): Nay!

Minho (thinks:woah she has beautiful eyes and a cute laught): I should feel relief you didnt start yelling that it was my fault)

Krystal (thinks: omg he has very charming eyes): Anyo!! ( suddenly remembers her sister and that she might be worried) well I got to go (rushes back to the SNSD dressing roombefore Minho could say anything)

( back to Minho sees that the girl left without even introducing to eachother)

 Minhos POV: Wow that girl has beautifull eyes I hope I get to see her again so i could have a more formal meeting with her.

(With Krystal)

Krystal POV: OMG I just meant the guy of my dreams I hope he doesnt think im rude... BABO krystal why did you had to run off before getting to know his name I wish to see him again soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THEY FINALLY MEET!!! I wonder what will happen when they see eachother again in the set of juliette MV.