The truth hurts.

the moment i saw your eyes

AUTHOR POV: By this time the Dream Team filmed their last episode.

( So after filming a couple of episodes of the dream team Minho and Krystal got to know each other better. They both found out they loved sports Krystal was falling even more for Minho and Minho is also falling hard for Krystal. They finish filming the last episode so is time for them go eat. Minho sees Krystal walking in the cafeteria so waves at her so she could go sit with him and Onew.)

Krystal (sees Minho waving at her so smiles): Luna come with me to go sit at Minhos table.

Luna: Do I have to?

Krystal (does a sad face): Pleaseeeeee plus Onew is at that table (smiles at luna)

Luna (Happy that she will see Onew): Okay lets go (they walk to the table)

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo Oppas!(smiles and bows)

Minho: Annyeonhaseyo Krystal-shi (smiles at her then he suddenly sees Luna there) Annyeonhaseyo Luna

Luna: Annyeonghaseyo boys (smiles at Onew)

Onew: Annyeonhaseyo Luna (smiles) and Krystal

Minho: Well sit down girls

Krystal (puts her bag down the table but suddenly remembers she hasnt bought anything to eat): Ummm me and Luna are going to get our dinner.

Minho: Okay we wait for you girls here (they leave towards the food section but suddenly Krystal remembers she forgot her wallet in her purse.)

Krystal: Luna save me a spot in line I forgot my wallet in my bag.

Luna: Nay hurry!

(Meanwhile at the table with Minho and Onew)

Onew: So you like Krystal huh?? (Krystal suddenly stops when she heard Onew so decides to eavesdrop on their conversation.)

Minho (lying): Anyo! Krystal is my dongsaeng remember I like noonas. (When Krystal heard Minho her heart sunk and shreded into million pieces)

Onew: Right you like Yuri (Krystal walks out of the cafeteria and runs into the restroom locks herself in one of stalls and starts to cry)

(Meanwhile at the cafeteria)

Luna: Hey guys do you know were Krystal is??

Minho (Worried) : Wasnt she with you?

Luna: Nay but she was comming back to get her wallet from her bag and I been waiting for her for like 12 mins.

Onew: Well we havent seen her?

( With Krystal walks out of the stall and goes to the mirror. Sees her eyes swollen red so decides to splash water in her face and dries her self with a paper towel. Then goes back to the cafeteria.)

Luna (Sees Krystal): What happen to you I was looking for you?

Minho: Nay we were all getting worried were wore you?

Krystal (Keeps her eyes down because their swollen. In a cracking voice): I went to the restroom... umm excuse me guys but Im going to rest I dont feel well.

Minho (worried for her): Please rest well

Krystal (In a shacky voice): Nay (grabs her bag and Luna stares at Krystals eyes. Sees Krystals eyes are red and swollen so gets really worried.)

Luna (Serious): Soojung want me to go with you?

Krystal (In a soft voice): Anyo unnie stay (Walks out and leaves toward her and Luna room.)

(Inside the room)

Krystal (Thinking Outloud while crying): Babo Krystal how can you possibly think Minho would like you he likes pretty noonas like Yuri your just a little girl to him. (Cries even harder)

(At the cafeteria)

( Luna has a worried face, because how Krystal was acting.)

Onew (Sees Luna with a worried expression): Luna whats wrong with you?

Luna: Im just really worried about Krystal.

Minho (thinking what happen with Krystal): Yeah im worried too.

Luna (shocked): You like her??

Minho (lying): Anyo!

Onew (stares at Minho): Minho come on tell her the truth.

Minho: OKay Luna yes I like her alott.

Onew: More like love her.

Minho: Nay Onew I just cant help falling for those beautiful eyes.

Luna: AWWWWWWW...Wait I have a idea.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
WHATS LUNA IDEA????
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT STORY UPDATE!!!!!!