A mistake.

the moment i saw your eyes

smtj_minho_krystal_1.jpg

4390729.medium160.jpg?2

 

Minho+Krystal.bmp

248419_176595172394508_151438564910169_4

minnnstal.jpg

 

(Authors POV: Minho and Krystal were building their relationship little by little they seem to get notice by fans quickly. When they were in king of idol and we couldnt forget SM concert in LA. But the most recent news is SM concert in Paris when we see Krystal getting jealous over Minho and Yuri actions.)

(At the ending of SM Paris concert)

Amber (Sees Krystal with a serious icy glare so whispers): Whats wrong Kryss?

Krystal (whispers back) : Is it that obvious something is wrong with me??

Amber: Nay Krystal pretty much everyone in F(x) notice you more cold and serious these days we been here in Paris.

 ( Krystal sights at Minho who is dancing with Yuri unnie)

(Krystal POV: I look around and the first thing I notice is Minho with Yuri unnie... what is he doing close to her hes been like that these concert days and I cant stand it anymore. I feel like crying does he still like her?? Then Why is he still with me?)

Amber (follows Krystals sight): Ill come back Krystal

Krystal: Nay ( Amber goes up to Minho and Yuri)

Amber: Hey guys mind if I join you (Gives a serious glare at Minho.)

Minho: Anyo Amber.

Amber: Hey Yuri Luna wanted you to teach her some dance moves for the new solo.

Yuri (confuse): She does??

Amber: Nay and talking about Luna shes rite there you should go to her

Yuri: UMM..ok (leaves towards Luna)

( Amber turns to face Minho and gives him a your dead glare)

Minho (creep out by Ambers glare): Is something wrong Amber?

Amber: Nay

Minho: ummm do you mind telling me what is it?

Amber: Look that way (points at Krystals direction)

(Minho POV: Amber gives me a deadly glare and i cant deny it creep me out so I decided to ask her whats wrong and thats when she points at Krystal. Once I looked at Krystal I read her facial expression it looks so hurt and full off anger. Thats the momment I really hated myself we both promise to keep things on the DL and the only persons that know about us is our close ones.)

Minho: Im such a BABO!

Amber: Indeed you are Minho why are you acting like that I mean you been ignoring her throughout these concert days that really hurts her especially when she sees you with Yuri unnie 24/7. I have a feeling Krystal is thinking the worst rite now. (Yuri is going back to Minho and Amber but sees them talking so just stands there close to them)

Minho: Amber I promise I dont have any feelings for Yuri noona (Yuri hears that and her hopes all break down so walks away to her members.) The only person I love is Krystal and the only reason why i been avoiding her is for us not to be obvious especially me, because when im with her I forget that im not allowed to go so near to her and about Yuri she ask if we could be friends so I said yes so she's been offly nice these days but I only see her as a friend nothing more.
 
(With Yuri)

Tiffany: Whats with you Yuri??

Yuri: Well I just heard Minho said he doesnt like me at all.

Tiffany (laughts): Well obviously babo he has a girlfriend already??

Yuri: WHAT?

Tiffany: yeah he has a gf.

Yuri: Well she cant be as pretty as me.

Tiffany (luaghts aguain): No shes really pretty and his girlfriend is Krystal-shi but shhhh its on the download well atleast thats what jessica said.

Yuri ( Happy that Minhos girlfriend is Krystal): Well in that case im happy for them I hope Krystal doesnt get mad that i been bugging Minho lately.

Tiffany: Well that I dont know.

( back with Minho and Amber)

Amber: Well if you want to keep your relationship with her I sugest you go talk to her

Minho: Nay (leaves towards Krystal and stands by her. Sees her looking straight ahead and ignoring him) Umm Krystal can we talk?

(Krystal POV: There he is by me im acting like im not aware of his existence thats when I suddenly heard him say "Krystal we need to talk" I been avoiding those words, because I know he was going to say something unpleasant that will break my heart so i decided to act first)

Krystal ( Icy voice): Nay i need to tell you something to.

(Minho POV: I approach her and tell her we need to talk i really hated using these words, because it usually creates misunderstandings thats when I suddely heard a really cold voice comming from her. That voice was soo strange I never heard her like this and I cant lie I hate my self for making her act like that)

Minho: Nay??

Krystal (icy voice): We need to break up sorry but I dont want to be with you anymore (feels tears comming so walks away to victoria and sulli unnie)

(Minho POV: BOOOM what she told me hit me hard that I even wanted to shed a tear. I know everything that has happen is my fault I cant blame her but I need to explain myself to her I was such a BABO!!! I made a huge mistake.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Minstal find a solution to this?
What will Minho do to explain himself???
Find out in the next story Update!!!!!!!!!!!