What are we now?

the moment i saw your eyes

Minho: Whats your plan Luna??

(Luna tells Minho her plan)

Minho: Are you sure it will work?

Luna: Minho literally are you blind enought not to see that krystal is head over heels with you ever since the day she ment you at the SNSD peformance ( notice what she just said and hopes Krystal wont kill her.)

Minho (Smiles really happy): Really???

Luna: Nay Minho shes in love with you but please dont tell Krystal I told you she will literally kill me.

Onew (Laughts): But Krystal is a harmless little person.

Luna (fake laughts): hahahaha (serious tone) No trust me shes a crazy one.

Minho (Beyond happy): Dont worry Luna I wont tell her.. I think I have to go to her rite now (about to leave.)

Luna (Clears ): Minho your forgeting something (holds up the key for her and Krystals room.)

Minho: OH yeah... thank you Luna your the best

Luna: Dont mention it and I know im the bomb.

(Minho leaves to find Krystal mean while with KrystaL shes watching king idol. Then suddenly yesterday shinee interview airs on.)

(The interview)

Interviewer: SO Minho whats your type of girls??

Minho (Smiles): Well I like girls to be older then me.

Interviewer: Woah you like NOONAS?

Minho: Nay I do.
_____________________
(Someone opens the door and shuts it really quitely. Krystal didnt hear anything so she didnt notice some one came in.)
 
krystal (Thinking outloud): Of course you will never pay attention to me you like girls like Yuri unnie I'm just your pass time buddie who you consider a little girl (tears roll down her face.)

Minho (Heard what Krystal said and feels really bad): Anyo Krystal I dont like girls like Yuri.

Krystal (Shocked and stutters to talk): H-ho-w did yo-u g-ot in?

Minho: That doesnt matter Krystal what matters here is you. I was very worried about you Krystal and I was wondering what was wrong with you?

Krystal (Mad and sad): WHATS WRONG WITH ME IS THAT IM IN LOVE WITH YOU (takes a deep breath to calm down) but dont worry I heard you say to Onew you only liked me as your dongsaeng...and I also heard you say you like noonas (about to tear up but holds it in) then I heard Onew say you like Yuri unnie. So dont worry I get it im just a little kid in your eyes and now that you know whats wrong with me you could leave. (Puts her head down.)

Minho (In a soft sincere voice): Krystal look at me (lifts her head up) the only girl I'm in love with is you.

Krystal (Looks at minho with shock eyes):  Are you serious??...what about what you said to Onew?

Minho: Nay Krystal Im in love with you ever since that momment I saw your eyes at the SNSD concert and about what I told Onew you only heard half of that conversation... and nay I said I like noonas first but I was lying thats just a cover I dont like people to get into my personal life plus I'm supposely a Noona killer and about Yuri shes history past.. you should off stay longer so you could have heard me tell Onew I didnt like Yuri and that I dont like Noonas either...and that the girl of my dreams is you Krystal your my only juliette no body will take that from you. (sweet smiles at her)

Krystal (Really shock and happy): Now I feel like a babo (smiles at Minho)

Minho: No Krystal I'm the babo for not confessing to you earlier will you forgive me?? (looks at Krystal with sorry eyes)

Krystal: Nay Minho I forgive you (smiles at him)

Minho (Pulls Krystal into a hug and swispers into her ear): Im so in love with you soojung

Krystal (Pulls away): So what are we now?

Minho: I dont know what do you want to be??
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________<3

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL THEY FINALLY BE TOGETHER???? find out in the next story update.

Sorry for late update I will try to update sooner!!