Meet again... : )

the moment i saw your eyes

(SNSD are all done peforming and their at the dorm)

Yuri: I cant believe Minho-shi left like that and didnt even wait to see me after the peformance.

Jessica (annoyed): Yuri for the last time accept you guys are over!!

Yuri: Were not over yet.

Krystal: Are you or not? (really annoyed with Yuri)

Yuri: No were not.

Yonna: Then why he left without talking to you?

Yuri (pissed): YONNA!!!!! NO ONE ASK YOU ANYTHING (leaves to the bedroom really mad)

Krystal: Ouch someone has temper issues (holds her ear and Yonna and Jessica start to laught)

Yonna: Yeah shes been so moody ever since her and "her Minho-shi" started to date.

Jessica: Thats because guys stressed us girls out (suddenly sees her sister smiling at herself and looks lost in though) Krystal!! are you okay?

Yonna: Looks like someone got bitten by the love bug.

Krystal (starts to laught): Nay im okay but im going to confess that I meant this guy and I think he's the guy of my dreams.

Jessica and Yonna: awwwww

Yonna: Whats his name? (sudenly tiffany and seohyun join the convo because they over heard)

Tiffany: Yeah whats the guys name??

Seohyun: Your first love is always the most memorable one.

Krystal (stops smiling): Idk his name I ran back to the dressing room before Jessica unnie got worried but I was rude and a babo because i didnt introduce myself.

Tiffany and Yonna: awwwwww

Jessica: Anyo your not a babo it was just a off time to meet a guy.

Seohyun: Nay I have a feeling you and your dream boy will meet soon (smiles at Krystal)

Krystal (smiles back): gamsahabnida I hope so.

_______________________________________________________________________

(Soon the day of shooting Shinee juliette MV comes)

(Outside the studio)

Krystal (nervous): aghhh im so scare I wish you could come inside with me Jessica.

Jessica: Anyo Krystal you will do perffectly fine thats why your my little sister and sorry but you know I cant go in with you.

Krystal: Its okay I guess I better go in now.

Jessica: Nay I wish you the best! (hugs her and then Krystal goes inside the studio)

(Inside the studio Krystal goes to the main desk and ask for shinee manager and soon he comes out of his office to meet her)

Shinee manager: Annyeonghaseyo soojung are you ready for the shooting.

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Wun ( bows) nay im ready just a bit nervous.

Shinee managers: You will do great now comeon so you could meet the Shinee members

Krystal: Nay ( they go to the shooting room)

Shinee manager: Boys!! come over here your juliette finally has arrive ( the boys go up to the manager) Okay Soojung this is the band leader Onew (points at Onew but Krystal already knows him)

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo Onew (bows)

Shinee manager: This is Key

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo Key (bows again)

Shinee manager: This is Taemin

Krystal: (just bows)

Shinee manager: Hes jjong (points ti him)

krystal: (just bows again)

Shinee manager: And finally your main romeo Minho

Krystal (just looks at Minho eyes and remembers that he was the guy that she bump into so smiles): Annyeonghaseyo Minho

(Krystal POV: OMG!!! I meet him again I cant believe it)

(Minho POV: The girl Soojung looks at me and smiles.. I feel like i seen her eyes before and it suddenly hits me shes the girl with the beautiful eyes and cute laught that I bump into the other day at the SNSD peformance so with out hessitating I smile back)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3