Dream Team Starts.

the moment i saw your eyes

(So the half a month pass quickly and now all the competitors for the Dream team arrive. Soon the MC gathers them up to team them.)

Krystal POV:  So me and Luna arrive and were just in our room we havent had the time to see the other competitors and im so nervous not, because of the challenges I dont want to brag but im good in sports. Something Jessica unnie never was the reason im nervous is, because the thought of seeing Minho again gets me soft. Suddenly i hear a knock on the door and I see Luna walking up to the door to open it and its one of the members of the dream team crew informing us that the MC wants to start shooting. As soon as me and Luna heard this we went straight to the shooting area and their he was I couldnt stop stairing at him until he looked up and meant my stare after that I quickly looked away and blush.

Minhos POV:  We arrieved and im so bored Onew left to talk things out with Jessica and now im here by myself with nothing to do. I know Krystal arrived already but idk if I should wait to see her later or go look for her rite now. I suddenly hear a door knock so I get up the couch and see one of the people in the crew informing me that the MC wants to start to shoot already so after that I quickly follow. I look around to see if Krystal is there already but I see no sight of her so I put my head down. Out of nowhere I hear Onew besides me and tells me Krystal is stairing at me so i quickly look up and their it was her shinny eyes that i cant stop thinking off ever since the moment I saw her eyes for the first time. Then she looks away she looks red i wonder if she blush aigoo shes so cute.

MC: OKAY boys and girls I did a list of partners already and these are your permanent partners I know i ask each of you who you wanted to be with but I mix people randomly so here it goes first team will be:

LUNA AND ONEW!!  (Luna is very happy while Onew hoped to have Jessica as a partner.)

Second  team is JESSICA AND JUNHO!

Third team is KRYSTAL AND MINHO!!!! ( when they both heard this they looked up and smile at eachother. They quickly go stand by eachother and the MC calls the rests of the pairs.)

______________________________________________________________

What will happen next?? will they finally admit there feelings find out in the next story update .......sorry for the short update but I just started this week my senior year in high school so I probably wont update that frequently like usual.