Hello stage...Happy ending?

the moment i saw your eyes

 

 

 

276506_151438564910169_2519963_n.jpg

 

Author POV: Its finally the day of the comeback stage

(In shinee dressing room)

Key: So Minho today is your big chance so dont screw it up.

Minho: Nay I know but thanks.

( Soon they all have to go to peform Hello with f(x) they start to sing and soon Minho's rap comes up.)

Minho: Hello those times together circle around me and can be compared to no other blissful feelings (walks by Krystal and turns to her) No more I (points to her) cant express feelings anymore so if you take my hand never let you go if this is love I'll never let it go ( Smiles at Krystal and Krystal smiles back) who knows us two... This might be destiny.

( They finish singing and they are all back stage. Minho pulls Krystal aside from the others.)

Minho (intense look): Krystal can we talk?

Krystal: Nay! Minho oppa but we talk after I peform. f(x) still needs to sing pinocchio and hot summer.

Minho (smiles): Okay Ill wait for you at shinee's dressing room

Krystal: Ok I have to go now ( leaves to f(x) dressing room to get ready. Then 10 minutes after f(X) goes to peform. Soon they finish and go back to their dressing room.)

Luna (sees Krystal in a rush): Why are you in such hurry to change?

Krystal (smiles at her): I have a important meeting with Minho-shi.

Luna (happy and smiles): Okay I'll cover for you.

Krystal: Nay thanks unnie.

Luna: No problem ( Krystal grabs her bag and leaves toward Shinee's dressing room.)

Krystal ( Knocks on Shinee dressing room door. Sudenly sees Minho standing there.) Umm.. so were you want to talk?

Minho ( Walks out of the dressing room): Lets go to the park?

Krystal Nay lets go

( Minho and Krystal leave to the park their both disguised so fans wont recognize them. They both see a bentch and go sit down.)

Minho: Krystal the reason I wanted to talk to you is to tell you im so sorry for being such a babo and between me and Yuri theirs nothing going on, because the only person I truly love is you Krystal-shi... will you forgive me?

Krystal (smiles at Minho): Nay Minho I forgive you and to be honest I have no doubt you trully love me.

Minho (smiles back): Im glad you understood but may I ask what finally convince you that I trully love you?

Krystal: Nay remember that time you and Yuri were at the bending machines?

Minho: Nay I do..?

Krystal: Well I over heard what you told her.

Minho ( Shocked and Smiles): Thats, because I have nothing to hide anymore but I kinda wish we didnt had to hide from fans. But you will always be my Juliettee  and no one will change that Krystal.

Krystal (Smiles back): And you will always be my Romeo (Minho suddenly gets closer to Krystal and softly kisses her.)

Minho (pulls away): Krystal I love you.

krystal: I love you too Minho. ( Minho kisses her again but this time he kisses her very passionatly.)


THE END!!!!!!!

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!! I completed my first Minstal fanfic but Im working on my second one and it will also be minstal and taelli...The fic will be call When two hearts collied !