So Hot

The New Composer

“What? What is it, hyung?” Sehun looked at Luhan. The older shifted in his place. “I sort of fell in love with someone,” Luhan answered. “J-Jjinja?” Sehun widened his eyes and then he calmed down and smiled softly at his hyung. “Is it that girl on the fanboard?” He added with an excited tone. Luhan slowly nodded. “Then why do you look so sad? She likes you right and you love her back. The only thing stopping you from dating her is the dating ban but it’ll lift someday so what’s the matter?” Sehun asked.

“The problem is who the fan is,” Luhan said sternly. “Waeyo? It’s not like she’s our sunbaenim and she seems like a normal girl you can see on the streets,” Sehun looked confused. “She is completely not like that since she went to Korea. I wish I just met her when I had the chance way before this went all complicated,” Luhan said regretfully. “Why hyung? Why are you reacting like that?” Sehun looked more confused.

“Sehun-ah, the girl I love and the girl in the fanboard is our composer.”

Milan didn’t sleep during the flight. She was way too excited. While EXO, on the other hand, slept automatically. Even the managers were sleeping. She was the only one awake and separated from them since she sat beside a mother and child. And during the whole flight, she was playing with the one year old baby boy. “You’re so cute,” Milan said in English. “So you’re from the Philippines, hija (child)?” The mother asked. Milan smiled widely.

“Yes, Ma’am. It’s been a  long time since I last saw my family,” Milan answered. “Ah, you’re so young and you have to be separated from your family,” the mother said in a pitiful tone. “It’s to follow a dream. A dream that was impossible at first but another opportunity appeared that could help me earn money for my sister’s studies in a university,” Milan explained with a tint of sadness in her voice. “Well, I’m happy for you. Look, even my baby’s happy,” the mother chuckled.

“By the way, is there any chance you know EXO, Ma’am?”

The mother and Milan were kind of inseparable when the flight landed which made the members confused. Milan had the baby in her arms and she looked like the best sister in the whole world. The baby laughed as Milan played with him and made funny faces. The members didn’t dare to disturb her since it was cute to see her like this.

“So you studied in a university in Korea?” The mother asked. Milan lightly nodded. “I studied in Yonsei first since that was my initial plan there. I was supposed to major in Korean studies,” she explained. “You must be very fluent in the language then,” the mother said. Milan lightly shook her head. “Not at all. I sometimes accidentally speak Tagalog,” they both chuckled. “I need to go now. My husband is on his way to pick us up. It was nice to be able to talk to you, Milan,” the mother said.

“The pleasure’s all mine. I hope you have a safe trip!”

Milan hurriedly went to EXO who were waiting for their luggage. “Had fun?” Chanyeol asked. Milan nodded. “The baby was so cute!” She said in English. Chanyeol couldn’t point her use of language since she looked so cute herself. He was obviously staring at her when the baby was in her arms. It was cute how she laughed and talked to the mother as if it was the natural thing to do.

“So who wants to stay in Milan’s house?” Baekhyun suddenly appeared between them. “US!” The boys raised their hands. Milan’s eyes widened. “Please no, from what I know, my parents aren’t home,” Milan said. “Then that makes things better!” Chen clasped his hands with a wide grin on his face. “No, please. Okay,” Milan sighed. “If my parents say no then we won’t go there, arasseo?” Milan raised an eyebrow. All the boys nodded like puppies.

“Hello, mommy?” The boys listened attentively to the conversation. “What? You left Venice behind? You know the girl can’t cook! Aish, what? You want me to take her to Batangas when EXO’s concert happens there? Then where will the boys stay? What?!”  Chen and Baekhyun smirked in victory when they understood what was happening. EXO was kind of fluent in hearing English already, they can’t just speak it that fluent for now. Milan’s expression was grim when she hid her phone. “We are going to the hotel whether you like it or not,” she said sternly.

Tao pouted. “But Mil-ah! Your parents surely said yes!” he said in his accented Korean. Milan avoided his eyes. “And aren’t you going to take care of your sister?” Xiumin asked. “Sheesh, alright. Stubborn people,” Milan crossed her arms. “Good, Mil-ah,” Sehun said as he hugged Milan from behind. “I will be the one driving but wait, where are the managers going to stay?” Milan asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry. Manager-hyung knows someone from here,” Suho said with a smile. “So you really planned this beforehand,” Milan narrowed her eyes. Suho smiled sheepishly. “I can’t say no to the kids, right?” Milan groaned. “Let’s go. I have to get the keys from my sister,” Milan said as she went ahead with her luggage.

There were really a lot of fans for EXO. But there were also banners for the young composer. Milan had covered with her mask and the managers and security did their best to protect the members. Chanyeol had other plans and he protected Milan from the crowd with the help of Luhan and Baekhyun.

Once they were in the car, the boys breathed in deeply. “It’s so hot here,” Xiumin complained. “Get used to it. It is hot in the Philippines,” Milan said with a smile on her face. She drove the van heading to the bakery Milan’s family owned. There, the boys saw Milan’s sister personally. She looked like a chubby version of Milan and she was smiling at the customers and looked very shy.

“Hey, Ven,” Milan said as she went outside. “Ate Milan, mommy did say you’ll drop by,” Venice kissed her sister’s cheek. “Aren’t you going to come inside?” she asked. Milan shook her head. “Sorry but no. I have to settle stuff for the concert tomorrow then we’re supposed to head back to Korea for them to rest for a while before heading to Europe,” Milan reasoned. “Alright then. Give them buns if you want,” Venice handed a plastic full of bread and the keys.

“Yes, I will. See you later on tonight, baby sister,” Milan said before heading into the car to drive it to her house.

EXO were in awe when they saw the two storey house. Milan shared that her father designed it himself. “Let’s go in,” she said before entering the black gate. There was only one car parked in the garage. There were plants at the side which Milan said her mother owned. Then she opened the house. What welcomed them was the living room with a large TV in it.

Milan lead them to her room since they didn’t have any extra rooms. “Oh no, I have to go. My friends caught me on the news and they’re you know, they want a little reunion since I was one of the officers when I was a freshman. Don’t touch anything, arasseo?” Then she rushed off.

“Hey, look at that hyungdeul,” Tao pointed at the two posters on Milan’s wall. “She really is addicted to hyung,” he added.