Pocky Kiss

The New Composer

The boys obediently followed Ynna’s instructions although the pure ones hesitated a bit. Milan seated herself between Luhan and Chanyeol. Beside Luhan, well because he knows her past and beside Chanyeol because basically he’s her best guy friend and Ynna is a big enemy right now along with Baekhyun.

“If you’re planning anything that’ll make these boys do anything humiliating—“ “Relax, my dear. Trust me,” Ynna smiled mischievously at her best friend. “I’m making life more exciting with a little help from senpai’s hussy,” she winked before seating herself between Chen and Baekhyun. Milan blankly stared at her and the boys already were noisy even before Ynna could tell them what game they’ll play.

“Hey,” Luhan whispered into Milan’s ear. “Hm?” She turned to him after telling Chanyeol to wait a minute. “About your past, I won’t tell them a word,” Luhan nicely smiled. “What? You mean it, oppa?” Milan beamed. “For one condition,” Luhan brought up his index finger.

“And what condition is that?”

“Be my best friend instead of Chanyeol’s.”

Milan’s face slowly grew redder. “Bwo?!” She reacted. Luhan blinked innocently. “What’s wrong about that?” He teased. “I am your beloved bias after all,” he rubbed the side of his head against Milan’s shoulder. “Sh-Shut it. I can’t abandon Chanyeol-oppa,” Milan muttered. “You’re not abandoning him. You can have two guy best friends right?”

“But still…”

“Your secrets spilled or I’ll be your best friend?”

Milan paused for a moment then nodded slowly afterwards. “Fine, you win,” with that Luhan smiled widely. “Good choice, dongsaeng,” Luhan patted her. “I’m just doing this so no one will know, oppa,” Milan pouted as she muttered. “Don’t try using aegyo on me,” Luhan said. “I’m not!”

Ynna elbowed Baekhyun before pointing at Milan and Luhan then her finger moving to Chanyeol. “Poor dude huh,” Ynna said, shaking her head. “You should control her,” Baekhyun said. “That’s the thing. I can’t control her and trust me, she loves Luhan-sunbae more than she loved Taemin-sunbae,” Ynna said before sighing. “Then why did she tell me she likes Kai more?”

“It’s her disguise.”

“Disguise? What does she need that for?”

“It’s better if you didn’t know, sunbaenim. Anyways,” Ynna stood up and clapped her hands. “Do any of you guys know the pocky game?” she scanned the boys’ reactions. They know it. They know it very well. One concert in Japan, they did it to each other and let her just say Milan almost fainted when Xiumin passed the stick to Luhan and Luhan passed the stick to Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol practically kissed by the end.

“Don’t you dare, Ynna Samson,” Milan growled. “Don’t you eureurong me, young lady though you are practically my eunni,” Ynna said in 3/4 English and partial Korean. “Anyways, pocky game, so you guys are arranged by none other but moi!” Ynna said as she gestured her hand to see her ships before they set sail. “You’re just doing this to nearly kiss Chen-oppa!” Milan shouted.

“Whatever,” Ynna rolled her eyes, stopping herself from looking guilty. “Now, we only have two pocky sticks so be careful. While the pocky’s eatable, munch on it, okay? Well, it’s more fun if I divided ourselves into groups but meh, my ships won’t set sail properly,” Ynna pulled out a box from her bag.

“Okay, I’ll start!” Ynna said as she pulled one pocky stick out and put it in , with the other end pointing at Baekhyun. Baekhyun took it and passed it on to Lay. Lay took it and passed it on to Suho. Suho passed it on to Tao and Tao passed it to Kris. Kris then passed it to Chanyeol where the pocky was already almost gone. Chanyeol took a deep breath when Milan was near his face.

“Don’t be fidgety,” Milan mumbled before taking the pocky stick into . Paradise was short lived for Chanyeol though. The pocky stick only had a few centimetres left and it was impossible for Luhan to take it without touching Milan’s lips. Chanyeol closed his eyes tightly and breathed in.

“,” Milan cursed for the first time before covering . “New stick please!” Luhan raised his hand and Ynna stood up and handed him a stick. “Was the kiss good?” Luhan heard Ynna whisper to him. “Soft lips,” that was the only thing Luhan told her which made Ynna annoyed.

Milan was redder than an apple. She was holding her cheeks and then her lips as if she lost her ity. “Want a hug?” Chanyeol opened his arms and Milan rested her head on his chest. “Darn it. Darn it. My first kiss,” she said, softly punching Chanyeol’s chest. “There, there,” Chanyeol cooed as he caressed Milan’s back.

Chanyeol was contented with this. He may have not taken Milan’s lips into his but at least he has her in his arms. He was the one comforting her about losing her first kiss. Her head was on his chest. She was in his arms. That was all that matters to him right now.

Luhan frowned at discontentment. “Mil-ssi, woo hoo,” he waved his fingers a bit after he passed the pocky stick to Xiumin. Milan turned her head a bit, glancing at Luhan with a frown. “What?” She hissed. “I didn’t mean for it to have us kiss you know,” Luhan said as he frowned too. “Do I care? I wanted my first kiss during my wedding or something,” Milan mumbled, making Chanyeol chuckle a bit.

“What are you? A princess in a fairytale?” Chanyeol teased. “Shut it. Hmp,” Milan said, she turned her face back to Chanyeol’s chest, looking like a kid who lost in a fight. “Don’t you two look like a couple cuddling?” Luhan teased, making Milan push Chanyeol away and punch Luhan’s arm rather strongly.

“Ouch!” Luhan said, rubbing his arm. “You are strong,” he added, flinching a bit. “And you can have more if you still tease us like that. Chanyeol-oppa’s my best friend, Luhan-oppa,” Milan hissed. Chanyeol flinched a bit at her comment. It was unneeded, he thought. It was harsher than punching him in the face. “Well, I am too, you know,” Luhan winked and took hold of Milan’s hand, making her more flustered.

She flailed her arms and pushed Luhan away. “Even if you are, Chanyeol-oppa is closer to me so there!” She stuck out her tongue, making both men chuckle. “You act like a child,” Luhan told her. “A cute and full of aegyo kind of child,” Chanyeol said before having Milan in his arms again.

“Sheesh! I hate being called cute!”