Concert Day in Indonesia

The New Composer

The next day, after breakfast, EXO went to Mata Elang International Stadium in Jakarta and they didn’t bother to wake Milan up, knowing how she is when they wake her up. They went there around 9 AM then they had a scheduled interview by noon, arranged by either the manager or Milan.

And Milan didn’t appear to them until then so the boys had a lot of time messing around. “What if Kris-hyung was the main dude for our performance of Mr. Mr though?” Baekhyun asked, blinking his eyes. “Sehun could be for EXO-K,” he added. “You want to do fanservice again?” Kai groaned. “Admit doing fanservice is fun, Kai,” KyungSoo said. “Okay, it’s a bit fun,” Kai muttered.

“So we’ll do the solos like usual right?” Suho asked. They all nodded. “Luhan-hyung, don’t lift your shirt. The pictures from our first solo concert are still circulating,” Chanyeol groaned. “There are even GIFs still floating around the internet!” Baekhyun added. “I second the motion of the hyungs,” Sehun raised his hand. “I can’t blame them if they think my abs are hot,” Luhan smirked. They all rolled their eyes. “There are even GIFs of your hip ing,” Chen complained. “I’m hotter than you but you have all these stuff!” He added.

“Don’t refer to fanservice as stuff. You were the one who said you weren’t mentally prepared. I’ve been doing this since MAMA era,” Luhan told him. “Don’t quarrel. Anyways, where’s Milan? It’s already noon. From what I heard, she’ll be the one taking us to the interview. I think Top Pop?” Suho asked. “I think she’s still asleep. Remember last night?” Kris asked. They all remembered clearly.

“YAH. LIVESTREAMING OF SHINee’s CONCERT!” Milan’s voice echoed through the floor of the hotel. Every member heard her shrieks. Apparently, SHINee was having a concert in Europe and she was watching it closely. She was giving special attention to her favourite group. “TAEMIN-OPPA, TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!” She kept on chanting. Kai was slightly disturbed of what he was hearing.

“She’s such a ert. Control your fan, Luhan-hyung,” Kai said with a crept out expression on his face. “You’re her bias too, pabo,” Luhan laughed. “And you always take off your shirt. I think she loves seeing abs for some reason. I even think she has pictures of every one of us shirtless except for well, Chen,” he added. Chen rolled his eyes. “Yes, because I’m the only member she insults so much,” he told them.

“YAH! SORRY FOR BEING LATE!” Milan ran into the stadium with her wig still kind of messed up and her backpack almost falling from her shoulder. “We have an interview due. Ah,” she reminded them as she fixed her shades. “Anyways, let’s go. Gosh, that concert,” she fanned herself before heading out. “So yeah, EXO-M in the first van, EXO-K in the second. Since Tao-oppa knows how to drive, I’ll drive for EXO-K,” Milan explained before getting in the car.

Once they arrived at the studio, they saw the number of fans waiting for them outside of it. “Way famous,” Milan shook her head as she went out. “I don’t know much Bahasa so get your way using English,” she said as she eyed every member, especially Chen and Luhan. Well, she eyed every EXO-M member except for Kris. “I won’t be always there to translate, arasseo?” Milan said. “Ne, umma,” they all responded and nodded. “Good, now go in,” Milan said.

Suho lead the children into the studio. They proceeded to greet every person they saw. Lay even bowed five times to some of them. Milan disguised herself as one of the Indonesian staff easily. “Nice to meet you, EXO,” the host said as he shook hands with every member. “Nice to meet you too,” Kris said since Suho might mix up the pronunciation like last time. “You’re just on time, EXO. The recording will start in 5 minutes. Where’s the girl I talked to earlier?” the PD asked. “I’m here,” Milan said in Bahasa.

The members then stared at her in disbelief. “That’s one of the only things I know,” she told them in Korean then popped her head back to the person she was talking to. “EXO will surely bring you top ratings again. Your feature on the group back then was very good. I watched it with English subs,” Milan told him. The PD laughed. “You are such a talented young woman. I’ve heard about you from my daughter,” he said. The members stared at her again. “I have a friend over the internet. I met her when I was roleplaying on this page as Ciel I think from Black Butler. Give me a break. My whole teenage life was on the internet,” she explained.

“Okay, let’s start the interview. Ms. De Vega, want to eat with us later on?” The PD asked. “No thanks. I would love to but I have to assist EXO in their rehearsals. Their manager is busy writing up his report for CEO so yes, I have to keep an eye on these boys,” Milan said when they went behind the camera. “I understand but whenever you come back here, call Arava okay?” the PD said. “Understood,” Milan smiled at him.

After the interview, they went back to the stadium. “Thanks for the lunch, manager-hyung!” Lay said as he gladly ate his meal. “I didn’t know there was a nearby Korean restaurant,” Tao muttered. “No problem, Lay. Just finish that quickly then rest for a bit to avoid cramps and then we can continue practicing again,” The manager explained. “Sorry I bought a different meal for you, Milan. I heard you love Japanese cuisine so I went to buy that,” he said as he turned to the girl who was munching on her meal.

“Jeoneun I geos saranghaessieyo! (I love this!)” She said and continued eating. “She looks more Japanese now that we look at it,” Xiumin observed. “I hate hearing that but I’m flattered. People say I do look Japanese, but I’m a full bred Filipina!” She told them. “Oh yeah, I suddenly remembered. Did Chanyeol-oppa’s look alike come to the concert? I think I saw her,” she added. “What did she call herself again? Jinu-chan!” Milan said. “Didn’t she prefer calling herself Jinu-kun?” Kai asked.

“Yah, Jinu-chan is cuter!” Milan puffed her cheeks. “Speaking of cute, you tell us to never call you cute but you act cutely,” Luhan pointed out. “Are you a natural of being cute, Mil-ah?” Chanyeol asked. “Aish, andwae!” Milan whined. “Anyways, eat faster! The concert’s tonight!” She scolded them.

“If you disappoint the fans, EXO, I swear I’m going to cut off your diet.”