YG Family

The Story of Kang & Nam of WINNER

Hellooooooooooooooooooo. Sorry for the late update again... you know why if you follow my Twitter 3: I'm better now, though, so yay! Please enjoy... I hope it's alright... Comments, please...? <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyun’s POV

He’s doing better, which I’m glad for. I mean, he’s still stressed about the concert and ends up staying up late and all that. But at least he doesn’t ignore me anymore, and I try not to nag. Still, I watch him and worry about his health. He doesn’t look like his usual self, so I hope that he’ll stop worrying after we do the first concert and everything goes fine. I’ll be sure to feed him lots of food, too; he needs to gain back the weight he’s lost.

Today, it’s unusually hot. We’ve flown to Japan to get ready for rehearsals and the weather has been pretty average, so imagine our surprise when it’s suddenly sweltering. We have the fan going in our room plus the hotel’s air conditioning, but it isn’t that big of a help. Seungyoon is lying face-down on the bed across from me with no shirt on and his pajama pants rolled up to his thighs. I, on the other hand, have pulled back my hair in a little ponytail and am fanning myself with the hotel brochure.

“Ah, it’s so hot…” I complain to myself, slumping against the headboard of the bed. I look over at Seungyoon, who has been quiet since breakfast and is currently lying very still with beads of sweat visible all down his back. “You alright over there?” I ask cautiously. He just gives me a thumbs-up.

After a few moments of silence and sweltering heat, I break. “I can’t,” I whine, sliding off the bed and hunting for my slippers. I slide my feet in and take a key to the room with me as I open the door. As I’m leaving, he barely manages to call out, “Where are you going?”

I’m back in ten minutes, holding a sandwich bag full of ice. I’m chewing on a piece when Seungyoon sits up and stares at me curiously, his eyes squinted. His eyes light up when they land on the prize in my hands. He follows me with his eyes as I walk back to the bed we share and sit.

Once I’m comfortable, I motion for him to follow. “Come here,” I say. He jumps up immediately and comes to sit next to me, eagerly holding out a hand for some ice. I give him two pieces, and he hastily shoves them in his mouth, closing his eyes in satisfaction as he chews. “Lie down on my lap.” I cross my legs and he does as I say, making himself comfortable.

“Open your mouth a little.” He just looks up at me confused, and I stare at him until he does it. I feel around for the remote and turn on the TV as I dig in the bag for some ice. I look down at him and hold the ice carefully as I start rubbing it gently on his lips. He sinks down deeper against me and lets out a sigh of contentment. “Yay,” he says. I just smile at him and turn back to the TV.

It’s quiet save for the TV, the fan, and the AC as I continue doing this for him. When the ice has dwindled down and there’s nothing left, I get another piece and do it again, eating the rest of the ice myself. He asks if I want him to do it for me, and I decline, content with just eating it. Eventually, all of the ice is gone, and I lie back on the bed and sigh. I close my eyes, deciding to take a nap. I feel Seungyoon reposition himself to lie on my stomach; he must have the same idea.

“Thank you,” he says, his voice vibrating against my tummy.

“It’s nothing,” I mumble back. With my eyes still closed, I reach a hand down and start his hair. “Are you feeling okay?”

“Not really… but it’s not as bad as before.”

“Good,” I reply, a little pleased that he feels better at least.

“I may even be able to sleep tonight… who knows.” He chuckles, and my heart warms at the sound.

“Mm… I’m going to sleep now.” The heat has made me too tired to continue on.

“Okay. Sweet dreams, baby.” I drift off then, all too ready to let sleep take me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I walk into our room, Seungyoon is on the floor doing sit-ups. “Hello,” I greet cheerfully. He immediately stops what he’s doing and looks at me.

“Where did you go?”

I hold up the bag in my hand. “Minho took me out to dinner tonight.” I turn to the mini-fridge to put the leftovers away. “Then we went and saw a movie.”

“Huh.” He his head. “You went out looking like that?”

“Hm?” I stand back up and realize what he means. “Oh! I had a face mask and a hat.”

He snorts. “You should’ve had glasses, too. People can recognize you by your eyebrows by now.” He laughs when I chuck my hat at him.

Then I pout. “You aren’t jealous?” I ask playfully.

He puts a finger to his chin thoughtfully. “Well, I’m a little upset you didn’t tell me you were leaving.”

I sigh dramatically. “That’s all? I tried to wake you, but you weren’t having it. And I was having too much fun to text you later.”

“Oh, okay. Well then…” He goes back to his sit-ups, pretending to be offended.

“And hey, you could have texted me. You think about that?” I take off my jacket and go to flop on our bed.

“I was having too much fun myself.”

“Ha! Yeah, right. You were in here being a worrywart.”

He sits up and glares at me. “Actually, I ran into CL-noona and we went out to a bar.”

I immediately groan. “Ugh, that noona again… I’m telling you, she likes you!”

He just laughs at me. “She does not! And I have to fend off far more suitors than you do.”

“Wha—“

“T.O.P… Minzy-noona… Even Jiyong-hyung! You were too popular at that party!”

It was my turn to laugh. “Oh my gosh… when will you get over it? None of those people are interested in me! And Jiyong-hyung? Really? He shouldn’t even be an option.” I snort at the thought.

Seungyoon gets up to sit next to me. “And why is it so difficult to imagine he might like you? You’re beautiful.”

I blush at the unexpected compliment. “Well thank you, but he is clearly straight. Do you see his Instagram? He’s so…” I can’t even say it.

He snickers then. “Yeah, yeah. I get what you’re saying.” He stands up and heads for the mini-fridge. He takes out my leftovers and says, “I’m eating this.”

“Go ahead,” I reply lazily. “You need it more than I do.” He just rolls his eyes and heats it up. When it’s done, he comes and sits next to me as he eats. I lift up my head and open my mouth, waiting. He keeps eating. “Seungyoon-ah~!” I whine. He smirks, proving that he was totally ignoring me. He scoops up a good portion of the food and places it into my mouth. I chew happily, saying, “Thank you!” I then get up to go take my shower.

After I get out, he heads in. I managed to sneak one of his oversized t-shirts into my luggage, so I’m wearing that and not much else. “Ah, the y legs make an appearance tonight,” Seungyoon says, waggling his eyebrows as I roll my eyes. He shuts the door, and I read a little as I wait. That didn’t last long, though; it hit me how tired I was and I decided to just go to sleep without him. So I tucked my book away and snuggled into the covers, preparing for a deep sleep.

Just as I’m about to drift off, I hear the bathroom door open and the light click off. Oh, good… he’s done. I wanna cuddle; it’s not as hot as it was before, but it still is hot, so I hope it’s not uncomfortable. I wiggle to make space for him in his spot by the wall and wait, as he’s currently shuffling around in his suitcase. He must have forgotten his clothes again… hehe…

Soon, I feel the mattress dip under his weight as he gets on. He climbs over me and slides under the covers. In the darkness, I scoot over to him so I can lie across his chest. I jump away from him as soon as my cheek touches his bare chest.

“What the hell!?” I exclaim. “Why are you so ing cold??”

“I took a really cold bath,” his voice replies smoothly. As if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Are you stupid?? You’re gonna catch a cold! Why the hell—“

“Because it’s still hot. And you’ll like it, right? I can cool you down while you warm me up. I did it for you, babe.”

“You have a weird way of showing affection.”

“But it’s me, so you love it,” he says quite confidently. I can hear the smile in his voice.

I sigh. “You weirdo…” I mumble as I cautiously scoot back over to him. I lie my head back down on his chest and throw a leg across his. A hand immediately comes to rest on my thigh as the other plants itself onto my . I smile.

“Ani, get your cold hand off my . I can feel it through my shirt.”

His smugness comes across in his tone. “Which is actually my shirt. Stop being so cute, I might eat you.”

“You eat cute things? Well I know who’s never getting a pet. Think of the rabbits, Seungyoon!”

“Har har, smart .” He yawns. “I was trying to be romantic.”

“Well for once, you failed,” I retort. “It’s shocking, you’re so cheesy.”

He pinches my thigh in response, and I yelp, making him laugh. “Go to sleep.”

“You too,” I say, completely serious.

“I will. Your warmth will calm me.”

“Aaaaand there’s the cheeseball.”

He laughs. “Shut up already.”

“Okay.” I close my eyes and sigh deeply, ready to sleep.

“…Taehyun-ah?”

I giggle. “I thought you wanted me to sleep?”

“I do. I just… I wanted to say thank you.”

“Eh?” I’m genuinely confused. “What for?”

“For being you. For being here for me. For everything that you do.”

I blush. “Go to sleep, Seungyoonie.”

“I love you.”

“Shh.”

He harrumphs in response. After a few moments, I give in. “I love you, too, silly man.” I lean up and find his lips in the dark to plant a lingering kiss on him. A few seconds pass before I say, “Your lips are cold, too…? The hell did you do, submerge yourself completely??” He erupts into laughter, and neither of us gets much sleep that night with all the talking we do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m fixing my hair in the mirror when Seungyoon walks past and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile a little and look at him through the mirror. “Hey, Seungyoon-ah?”

“Hm?” he hums sleepily.

“I think I might wanna dye my hair.” I run a hand through my reddish-brown locks.

“Yeah? Do it.” He looks up at me from fixing his watch. “I do like that color on you, though.”

I frown a little at my reflection. “Me too… but I think it’s time for a change.” Tugging on my hair, I add, “I may even get it cut, too.”

He raises his eyebrows. “Really? I thought you loved your long hair.”

“I do. But it’s getting a bit too long, now…”

“Hm.” He gives himself one last glance in the mirror before he goes to stand by the door. “Well, do what you want. You’ll look great no matter what you do. What color are you thinking of?”

I tap my chin thoughtfully before shrugging. “Dunno.” Then we both head out to join the others. We meet in the lobby before piling into the van to go to our first rehearsals for the YG Family world tour. I’m both nervous and excited to meet our seniors again; I know everyone feels the same way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungyoon’s POV

I flop down into a random chair I see and contemplate taking a nap. I had no idea there were other things besides your own performances to do in the concert! There are skits, collaborations, covers… It’s a lot more work than what we do for AON. We will endure… but for now, I must rest my eyes.

One of the staff walks by and she swats at my leg. I whine and glare up at her. “You can’t sleep here. Go on. Find somewhere else to rest, please.” I grumble my annoyance as I start walking the backstage area in search of a place to plop my tired body.

As I’m walking, I notice a woman with a red mustache and a weird blue suit skipping by… wait a minute, what? I do a double-take and notice that it’s Dara. I raise an eyebrow, but don’t say anything. She stops skipping suddenly and turns around to face me—she must have sensed my look of confusion.

“Oh hey, Seungyoon-ah!” she greets cheerfully.

“Hi, noona…” I say awkwardly, trying not to laugh at how cute and weird she looks with that big smile and red mustache. “What, uh…” I wave at her appearance, letting a chuckle escape. “What’s all this?”

She plants her hands on her hips, scrunching up her face adorably. “Don’t you know?” I shake my head. She pinches the bridge of her nose and screws her eyes shut in true Dara fashion. “Ah, you don’t study your seniors? For shame!” I finally take notice of the familiarity of the suit and the large microphone fastened to her back.

“Oh oh oh!” I exclaim, realizing finally.

“Yeeeees? Come on, you can do it,” she coaxes, her mustache.

“That’s T.O.P-hyung, right?”

“A ding-ding-ding!” She laughs and claps for me. I bow, thanking her. Then she promptly turns around and scurries off in the direction she was originally headed. I shake my head and smile. That one is so weird…

I continue trudging along until I come to Bigbang’s dressing room door. I my head and stare at it. Hopefully, only Youngbae-hyung will be in there and he’ll let me crash on the luxurious couch that they’re sure to have. But I know I won’t be so lucky. I knock anyway and wait, holding my breath nervously and praying for my hyung. But the one who actually opens the door is Daesung. D’oh! I cringe mentally. Not this hyung… he’s kinda mean.

“Eh? What do you want?” he asks haughtily.

“N-Nothing, hyung. G-Goodbye!” I bow and turn around to run for the hills, but he just grabs the back of my collar, effectively preventing me from going anywhere.

“No, you want something. What is it?”

“N-Not at all…” He really does make me nervous. “I’ll be going… I don’t want to be a bother.”

“You already are. You knocked.” He pouts. “You’re leaving just because it’s me, aren’t you?” Yes. “You were hoping for someone different.” Completely. “Why do none of my dongsaengs like me…?” Probably because we can never tell if you’re joking or just being mean…

“That’s not true,” I assure out of politeness. “I like you, hyung.”

He smiles that smile that earned him the nickname ‘The Smiling Angel.’ “Is this a love confession? Why Seungyoon-ah, I’m flattered…”

I laugh with him because that’s the safest course of action. He finally lets me go and I’m left walking away uncomfortably, deciding that that was definitely a weird encounter. I wander aimlessly some more until I come to another door. I rub my temples and concentrate, “feeling” that this was a lounge-type area. All too eager to lie down, I close my eyes and open the door, wishing for the best.

When I open my eyes, I’m surprised. I was sort of right about the room; there are chairs everywhere and even a couch. That’s not what’s surprising. What is surprising is the couple I discover on the couch. Oh my gosh… if only the fans knew how right their ships were sometimes…

The door shuts behind me and I stand there, smirking. The couple looks up at me in surprise, snatching their hands away from each other with some mild horror on their faces as well. I cross my arms and jut my hip out, widening my smirk. It’s quiet for a moment, and I just wait. This is too rich. I change my position to having my hands on my hips—the smirk never disappears. Finally, they sigh and give in.

“Okay,” CL says. “You found us out.” She leans her head back against the couch and puts her hands over her face, clearly embarrassed.

“How did you guys think you were gonna hide this?” I ask. “Does everybody know?”

“Just the rest of Bigbang and 2NE1,” Youngbae-hyung replies.

Yes. SunSky is real. Forget sleep. I wanna know details.

I just stand there, smiling widely at them. “Stop that, you look sinister,” CL complains.

“I’m just so amused… you two constantly mess with each other and bicker, and yet here you are. This is great!” I plop down on the couch in between them, much to their chagrin. I put my arms around each of them and say sweetly, “Details, please.”  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One’s POV

Taehyun is playing on his phone during the break when a shadow falls over him. He slowly looks up and discovers Choi Seunghyun smiling down at him. He raises an eyebrow and carefully addresses his hyung. “Hello, hyung,” Taehyun says cordially before looking back down at his phone.

T.O.P immediately steals his phone away. Taehyun begins to protest, but the older man just ignores him. Instead, he gives the other a scandalous look and puts a hand to his chest. “Steamy text messages, maknae? I didn’t know you were so wild!”

Growling, Taehyun wonders for the millionth time why the rapper is so determined to mess with him at all times. He calmly stands up and asks for his phone back. T.O.P shakes his head. “You were ignoring me,” he whines. Taehyun sighs as a father would after dealing with his petulant child all day. He gives Seunghyun a pointed look, which he ignores.

“You’ve got about five seconds to give me that.”

“I just have to give you ‘that?’ Okay!” T.O.P cheerfully hands Taehyun the pack of gum that was in his pocket. Taehyun stares at it before putting it in his own pocket and holding out his hand again.

“Don’t be a jerk, hyung.”

“Ah, so disrespectful. Now you definitely aren’t getting it back.”

Taehyun loses all control he has and leaps at the older man, who in turn screams and prances away. Taehyun is hot on his tail, whining, “Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung~!” T.O.P just smiles and continues teasing his friend. Meanwhile, Minho is playing around with Seunghoon. They’re in the middle of a silly dance when his eyes land on Bobby. This was the first time he’d seen him that day—in fact, it was the first time he’d seen him in a while. Naturally, his eyes lit up before he remembered that he’d have to mind his behavior. Nevertheless, he stopped what he was doing and jogged over to greet him.

“Bobby!” he calls out.

Bobby looks up, alarmed. This makes Minho smile. How cute is he? he thought. Then the younger’s eyes land on him and he immediately smiles back. “Hey!” he yells back. Minho reaches him and extends his hand for a handshake/one-armed hug. What he really wanted to do was squeeze his boyfriend like a stuffed toy, but there were people around. He tried not to inhale too dramatically as he got a whiff of the boy’s cologne. He always smells so good… Minho realizes that they’re hugging a little longer than they should be and quickly breaks the embrace, although reluctantly.

“What’s up, man? How’s it going?” Minho tries his best to be casual instead of the mushy version of himself that he loves to be to annoy Bobby. Bobby clearly sees his struggle and tries not to let the sympathy and slight sadness show on his face.

“Good, good,” he replies, nodding. “I haven’t seen you in so long.” B.I is standing next to him, watching them carefully. The leader never approved of his and Minho’s relationship. He thought it was wrong and too risky to their career.

“Yeah, I know…” It was awkward, and they both knew it. Minho internally cringed. I hate having to be like this…

Bobby finally found something to talk about as he noticed something. “Oh!” he said, looking up at him. “Did you get a new hat, hyung?” He was genuinely curious.

“Eh? Ah, yeah!” Minho pulled the snapback off his head and held it out in front of him. “It’s cool, isn’t it? I got it while we were in Manila!” The two talked about the hat and about Manila in general, and the conversation became more comfortable. B.I decided to respect their privacy, but kept a watchful eye on the two from afar to make sure they behaved appropriately. Little did they know, another man was watching all of them carefully…

After a few minutes, the two parted ways and Minho turned around to go back to Seunghoon. Before he could take another step, he heard a familiar voice call out to him. “Minho-yah,” the voice said with calm authority. Confused, Minho looked in the direction the voice came from to see that it was G-Dragon who had called out to him. G-Dragon turned to angle his body toward the exit and nodded his head to the door, gesturing for Minho to follow him. Hesitant, Minho looks back toward where Seunghoon was and discovers that he is no longer there. With not much choice, he followed his senior outside.

As soon as they were outside, Kwon Jiyong flicked open his lighter to light his cigarette. Placing the cancer stick between his lips and pocketing the lighter, he turned his attention to the young rapper next to him. He supposed he might be nervous, so he decided to put him out of his misery. Jiyong didn’t particularly want to be intimidating right now, even though he usually does it on purpose; he just wanted to have a serious chat with his junior as a concerned party.

He removes the cigarette and exhales the smoke through his nose, quietly asking, “How long?”

“Huh?” Minho had been staring at the body of water before them, avoiding the leader’s eyes. “How long what, hyung?”

Jiyong turns his body to face Minho fully and leans against the railing. He jerks his chin at him and replies, “How long have you and Bobby been an item?”

Minho’s eyes widen and he’s at a loss for words for a moment, completely taken by surprise. How does he know?? he thought frantically. Then he manages a laugh as he runs a hand through his hair. “What are you talking about, hyung? An item?” He laughs as if that was the most ridiculous thing in the world.

“Don’t play games with me,” Jiyong answers calmly, flicking ash off his cigarette. “You know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“I don’t—“

“You didn’t do anything in particular to give yourselves away, per se…” Jiyong turns his attention to the water as he inhales. “I’m just a very observant person. So don’t worry… I’m most likely the only one who noticed,” he assures, smoke escaping his mouth as he spoke. Minho just swallowed nervously. Boy, he was in trouble now. “You’re not in trouble… I won’t rat on you or anything. That’s not my style,” Jiyong continues.

Minho clenches his fists nervously. “Then… what is it you’re bringing it up for then, hyung?”

The older waits a few moments before he speaks again, closing his eyes and enjoying the breeze. When he reopens his eyes, he answers Minho’s question. “Because I am concerned. For you, for Bobby, and all your bandmates.” He looks at him again. “I’m sure you’re already aware, but homoual relationships are scandals you just don’t recover from.”

“I am aware.”

“Yet you continue on anyway… It seems you must really care for each other to endanger your careers so.”

“We do,” Minho says firmly.

“I don’t doubt that. I just want to stress it to you how important it is to be careful, as a concerned senior. It would be a shame if both of your groups’ careers had to end because of such a scandal.” Jiyong grows bored with the cigarette and stubs it out, tossing it into the water uncaringly. “You can’t even let other people in the company find out; you never know how they’ll react. They may even blackmail you or tell President Yang, and you definitely don’t want that. Don’t tell your friends back home; maybe even avoid telling your parents if you were considering it at one point. You can never be too careful; it’s surprising the people who will sell you out.” Jiyong speaks from experience, but that is a story that is irrelevant to Minho. “Since you are the hyung, I expect you to take care of him and yourself to make sure you live carefully to avoid such a mess.”

“I… I understand, hyung.”

“I hope you do. That is all I can say on the matter.” He turns back to the water, signaling that the conversation is over and Minho is dismissed.

However, Minho has one last question. “Hyung…”

“Yes?”

“Do you disapprove?”

Jiyong leans his chin on his hand and closes his eyes. “I really don’t care about it that much; I’ve been all kinds of places and met all kinds of people, so it’s not shocking to me or anything. I just worry for your well-being. I’m a hopeless romantic myself, so I’m all for believing in love—I guess I’m rooting for you.” He glances at Minho. “I’m just saying that I know for a fact that others in this company are not nearly as accepting as I am. Not by a long shot. So that was my warning to you.”

Minho nods, reflecting on the conversation thoughtfully. Finally, he looks back at his hyung and bows slightly, offering a small smile. “Thank you for your concern, hyung. I will remember your advice and try to live well.” He turns to go.

Jiyong smiles slightly, closing his eyes again. “Mm. And make sure to spread that advice to your bandmates as well. Tell them it’s from me.” Minho stops in his tracks, alarmed, and looks back at the man known as Kwon Leader in surprise and slight awe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinwoo is studying his face in a hand mirror he borrowed from a female staff member. He scans his skin for blemishes, worrying whether he looked okay. He decides that maybe he should have put on BB cream today.

He’s still frowning at himself when two strong hands are dropped on his shoulders. “Oh, what’s this? You’re so handsome, stop obsessing over yourself!” Jinwoo immediately pockets the hand mirror, but not before Seungri saw the blush start to rise on his face. He smiles.

“T-Thank you, hyung…” the doe-eyed man stammers out.

Seungri begins rubbing his shoulders. “My dongsaeng is so tense! Sit down! Do you need a backrub?” He begins guiding Jinwoo to the chairs, pushing him into a chair.

“O-oh no, hyung! Don’t trouble yourself! It’s okay, hyung! Honest—“

“Nonsense!” He sits down himself and starts massaging Jinwoo’s shoulders. He can’t help but want to spoil and dote on his cutest and favorite dongsaeng. He enjoys seeing how flustered he gets whenever he presents him with a gift or a compliment.

Jinwoo realizes he won’t be getting out of this anytime soon, so he just relaxes and tries not to moan at how good it felt. Just then, Jiyong comes strolling by, bored out of his mind. He spots his maknae and his favorite junior and decides to have some fun with them.

“Yah,” he says, striding up to them. “How dare you, stupid panda? That’s supposed to be my dongsaeng.”

The two look at him; Jinwoo with large, surprised eyes and Seungri with annoyed ones. “Leave us alone, hyung. We’re spending Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y time together.” He then sticks his tongue out at his leader and returns his attention to Jinwoo.

“But you have two,” Jiyong insists, whining. Seungri just makes a farting noise in response. Jiyong’s eye twitches, but he quickly gets over it. He squats down right in front of Jinwoo, looking up at him with passionate eyes as he runs a hand up his thigh. “Hey. Ditch this loser and hang out with me. I’m way cooler, right?”

Seungri has completely stopped massaging Jinwoo’s shoulders, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. In his head, he was hurling a slew of curses Jiyong’s way. this and the you rode in on, Jiyong, you bastard! How dare you be so cool and douchey in front of me and my dongsaeng like this? What in the ing … And so on.

Jinwoo, however, was beyond being flustered right now. Two of his hyungs had their attention focused on him… What did I do to deserve this…? Jinwoo wondered as he blushed hotly. I can’t decide if the gods are smiling on me or laughing at me right now… Jiyong’s hand still hadn’t removed itself from his leg, and Jinwoo was afraid he might have a problem in a minute if the leader didn’t keep still. He laughed nervously as he sat still as a statue, frozen from the shock of how forward Jiyong was.

G-Dragon knew exactly what he was doing—exactly. He was doing three things simultaneously, and his mischievous little mind was loving it. He had managed to completely annoy his maknae, which was one of the things he absolutely lived to do; he was making a dongsaeng of his flush quite cutely while possibly stirring up some troublesome urges, which he only found funny (he giggled internally at the effect he was having over him); and he was also fully aware of Seunghoon’s blazing gaze fixated on the foreign hand that was rubbing his boyfriend’s thigh. G-Dragon knew exactly what he was doing, and he didn’t care one bit.

Finally, he decided to put everyone out of their misery. He laughed, patted Jinwoo’s thigh one last time, and stood upright to swagger away, leaving a trail of blazing emotions in his wake. That’s just what G-Dragon does. He smirked to himself as he headed for Bigbang’s dressing room.

As soon as Jiyong was out of sight, Jinwoo shot up and zoomed to Winner’s dressing room. He ran in and slammed the door shut behind him, leaning on the door and panting from the run and the sensation of being touched. He refused to believe that Jiyong was somehow aware that that spot specifically turned him on and that he did it to cause strife for him. He absolutely refused.

When he calmed down a little, he realized that Seunghoon was in the room as well. He was lying on the couch, facing away from him and listening to music. Jinwoo immediately strode over to his love.

“Seunghoonie~” Jinwoo whined. “I just got assaulted by our seniors.” No response. Frowning, he called his name again. “Seunghoon-ah…?” He shook him, but Seunghoon continued ignoring him. He quickly leaned over to get a good look at his face, and he saw a rather severe pout gracing the rapper’s expression before he’d turned away.

“Love, why are you pouting?” He poked Seunghoon’s cheek until he got fed up and turned over to finally acknowledge Jinwoo.

“Because you were flirting with the hyungs!” Seunghoon complained. “You forgot all about me—“

“Oh, shut up!” Jinwoo interrupted, smacking him lightly on the shoulder. “Seungri-hyung is always like that and he means nothing by it. It was just a shoulder rub, not a massage with a happy ending!” Jinwoo giggled at his boyfriend’s jealousy.

Seunghoon wasn’t done yet. “And… And Jiyong-hyung! He rubbed you! There! Explain how harmless that was!”

Jinwoo gives him a look. “I think everyone in this company can agree that rarely ever is anything that man does harmless. He totally did that to get a rise out of me—“

“EH?!”

“Okay, okay! Bad word choice! I know!” Jinwoo erupts into a fit of laughter, and eventually, Seunghoon joins in. When they calm down, Jinwoo looks at Seunghoon sincerely and leans his head on his lap. “I’m sorry, love. I would have run away sooner, but I was kind of shriveled up when he started doing that…”

Seunghoon sighs. “I forgive you. I probably would have been shriveled up as well.” He ruffles Jinwoo’s hair and laughs at the groan of despair Jinwoo lets out as he mourns his perfectly styled hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungyoon’s POV

The day has come. It’s time for the first day of the YG Family World Tour. The stress wasn’t so bad when we first arrived in Japan, but it’s been steadily getting worse every day. I know it doesn’t do anything for anyone, but I can’t help but worry.

Will the fans accept us this time as well? Will the performances go okay? Will everyone play well together? I’m not sure, and it’s kept me up since the wee hours of the morning. I haven’t said anything all day and Taehyun left it alone, which I’m thankful for.

Not a moment passed that my heart rate wasn’t above average. At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if I started having heart palpitations—oh gosh, now I’m worrying about that, too! I focus on final rehearsals just fine, but go right back to a nervous wreck as soon as we go to start getting dressed.

I’m stuffed into a black ensemble I didn’t bother to look at and forced down into a chair so I can get my hair and makeup done. I frown the whole time, much to the artist’s annoyance. I see Taehyun sneaking glances at me, and I shoot him back apologetic glances.

Finally, after all of the staff has exited the room, we just have to sit and wait for our turn to go on stage. I wring my hands as I sit down on the couch, already feeling a sweat start to break. Taehyun gets up from his chair and comes to sit next to me. He pulls my hands apart and grasps one of mine in his tightly. I look up at him—he’s got that concerned look on his face again, and I just want to wipe it off and replace it with a happier one.

I offer him a weak smile. “You look great,” I say quietly. His hair is styled flawlessly as usual; he already went ahead and dyed his hair to a dark brown. He asked me what I thought after he did it and I told him the honest truth: it was pretty hot. He has his hair slicked back and up a little this time; his eyeliner is on point, and the earrings dangling from his ears are a nice touch. He’s wearing slimming black jeans and a sleeveless shirt that shows off his muscled biceps. He looked better than ‘great,’ but I can’t really find words to describe him right now, so…

“Honey, stop freaking out,” he says gently. “You’re making the rest of us more nervous, too.” I wince and look at the others, who are sitting on the floor around us. They don’t look too cheerful, either.

“I’m sorry, guys,” I say, deflating. They reassure me that they understand and that it’s fine, but I feel awful. I didn’t mean to drag them down with me… Taehyun senses my dejection and lets go of my hand to put an arm around me and hug me to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and focus on trying to calm down. He rubs my arm and leans his head on mine. To lighten the mood, Minho starts telling some of the awful jokes he’s been saying Bobby tells him when they’re in private, and it’s effective in clearing the tense atmosphere and making us all cringe and laugh. By the time the staff give us the obligatory knock on the door, we all feel much better.

We all shuffle out, and we stop before we head to the staff. We stand in a circle as we put our hands in the middle and I give the traditional speech. “This is it, guys. It’s just another concert,” I tell them, willing myself to believe those words, too. “But we also must do well here, like every other time. We can do it. Work hard, but also play hard. Don’t forget, this is our chance to play with the fans, so don’t get so caught up that you forget to have fun!” They all nod and murmur their assent. “Don’t worry about anything and just feel the music, the energy from the crowd. Do that and nothing will go wrong. Alright? Who are we??” All at once, we yell, “We are… WINNER!” We throw up our hands and head over to the staff.

As we’re getting mic’ed up, I feel the nerves overtake me again. I’m struggling to calm myself when Taehyun addresses me. “Seungyoon-ah. Believe what you said,” he urges. “Believe everything you just told us. We do, and so should you, because it’s true. Don’t worry about it. Everything’s gonna be okay.”

I take a deep breath and look over at him. “Like always, right?”

He smiles and nods. “Yes. Like always.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyun’s POV

It’s amazing… this feeling is amazing. I always get such a rush when we go onstage—I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of it. The screaming fans that are holding up banners that say my name, Jinwoo’s name, everyone’s names… the ones that are holding up banners that say ‘WINNER.’ It’s always exhilarating to know that we have fans… fans that come not only to see our seniors, but us. They came to see us. I look out into the crowd after I finish singing a verse and notice some fans in front that have paper droopy eyebrows taped over their own. I smile and laugh, genuinely touched. I make a heart with my arms and wave at them so they know that I see them and appreciate them; they’re so cute. They scream and wave back, one of the girls crying and returning the heart, shouting that she loves me. I love that. I love this feeling. I love them. I love us.

We’ve finished the song, and it’s the end of our time on stage for now. The crowd is going wild and they’re screaming at the top of their lungs. Seungyoon is talking, but I can’t really hear what he’s saying, I’m so caught up in the moment. After a few minutes, I notice him stop talking and turn to me, his arms wide open for a hug. His smile is so big, as are the other members’. I knew he’d see it—see that there was nothing to worry about. It couldn’t have gone better, and we all feel amazing. I smile back at him and jog over and envelop him in a tight hug, and he embraces me back. When he lets go, he grabs my hand and motions for the others to come over. We all link hands and bow, and the cheers of the fans reach deafening levels. We all smile at each other, reveling in the moment; it’s a sweet moment for us, shared with our fans. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, after the concert, Winner is sent home; the president wasn’t so gracious to allow us to party tonight, but we don’t care. We’re still riding off the high of the concert. Of course, we’re all exhausted, so we don’t throw a party of our own tonight like we usually do. Maybe next time.

I take a shower first, then Seungyoon gets in. I’m listening to music and lying on the unused bed with my eyes closed when he finishes. He gathers me up in his arms and carries me over to the bed we usually sleep in. I open my eyes and wriggle under the covers as he does the same. I put away my music and lie on my back. He’s sitting up against the headboard and fiddling with his phone; he already turned the light out, so the only thing illuminating the room is the bedside lamp.

He suddenly jumps up and turns the light back on. I groan in protest. “What are you doing?” I ask, annoyed. He ignores me and climbs back in bed.

“Sit up,” he says, nudging me with his arm.

“Ugh…” I sit up grudgingly. “What do you want? I’m sleepy.”

He doesn’t say anything, positioning himself against the headboard as he holds his phone out in front of him. With a few flicks of the wrist, he’s got the camera part on. Then he scoots closer to me. “C’mere.”

I do as I’m told. “Why are we doing this now…? And why are we doing this in the first place?”

“This is the closest I can get to having a nice picture of you on my phone without it raising questions.”

I blush, finding this oddly sweet. “Oh, okay.” I lean in closer to him and he readies the frame.

“Smile, baby,” he says sweetly, grinning widely as he does. I do my best and manage a tired smile, and he takes the photo. Looking at it, I groan.

“I look awful.”

“You look beautiful. I’m keeping it.”

“You have a biased opinion.”

“It’s my phone.” He sticks his tongue out at me, signaling the end of it. I watch him as he does something with the photo. He exits the app and the photo is now his wallpaper.

“Isn’t that weird?”

“It should be fine,” he says, satisfied with it. “Now I can see your smile whenever I look at my phone.” This comment is accompanied by a cheesy smile and awarded with a pillow to the face.

“Does your cheesiness know no bounds? You’re so sweet, you’re gonna give me a cavity!”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” he replies, laughing. I just shake my head. Then, getting an idea, I reach for my own phone and start fiddling with it. “Copycat.”

“Shut up,” I mumble. I lay back down and motion for him to do the same. I hold my phone up at arm’s length—praying that it doesn’t fall on my face—and get ready to take the photo. I smile a huge, goofy smile, and Seungyoon looks over at me and starts laughing, his face all scrunched up.

Beautiful.

I take the photo and set it as my background. I’m wearing a hoodie and he has a shirt on tonight, so the photo shouldn’t arouse any scandalous thoughts should anyone see it. “There,” I say. “Now I have your lovely face as my wallpaper. I can be cheesy, too.”

He, however, wasn’t so pleased. “See, now that’s really not fair. I actually do look bad in that.”

“I say you look great.”

“Stop lying. I look weird and goofy. I’m not as good-looking as you, so I can’t pull that off.”

“Oh, shut up with those lies.” I turn to pinch his elbow, and he yelps. “Go turn off the light.” He jumps up and does as he’s told, turning off the lamp too once he returns. “Good night.”

“Good night, Tae,” he says quietly, settling in to go to sleep.

I almost fall asleep, too, before I remember something. I roll over on top of him and place my hands on either side of his face. “Nn…?” he mumbles sleepily. I simply lean down and kiss him good night softly, staying on him and cuddling him after. He just chuckles and wraps his arms around me. “You’re so cute…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluffy chapter is fluffy. :P