Chapter 1

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun got herself out from the car quickly after arriving at Jinyoung’s school. She then walked fast to the school enterance and ran along the school corridor to go to teacher’s room. When she finally entered the room, she was welcomed by Yoona’s teacher smile. Yoona teacher asked Seohyun to have her seat first before talked.

“So what’s happened to Jinyoung? Where is he now?” Seohyun couldn’t hide her worried face as she talked to Yoona teacher.

“Calm down first, Mrs. Seo. He is in school clinic right now being taken care by another teacher there,” Yoona teacher tried to calm woman in front of her.

“Okay... So what’s happened to him that you talk on the phone?” Seohyun tried to calm herself to get brief explanation from Yoona teacher.

“Jinyoung fights with his friend in class. Actually the problem is just about the food. His friend want Jinyoung’s food but Jinyoung does not want to give his food to him. So his friend pushes him and accidentally Jinyoung’s head meet the table.”

“Huh? Is he being hurt?” Seohyun got her face worried again after the explanation.

“Actually he is not being hurt at all. The table here is designed not to hurt the children. But the accident seems like making Jinyoung kind of shocked. So he can’t stop crying since then.”

“So where is the school clinic? I want to see Jinyoung now,” Seohyun got up from her seat that made Yoona teacher also getting up from her seat. Yoona teacher then guided Seohyun to school clinic. Along the way to go to clinic, Seohyun asked Yoona teacher.

“So, which his friend who is getting fighted with him?”

“The name of friend is Jung Heejun.” Yoona answered.

“Jung Heejun? I never hear that Jinyoung’s friend named before.”

“Yeah, actually he is new student here in the school. He just entered the school last week. By the way, I already called Heejun’s parents also. Maybe they are on the way going here.” Seohyun and Yoona teacher stopped talking when they arrived in school clinic. Jinyoung’s crying voice could be heard the moment they stepped inside the clinic.

“Sirheo! I want my omma. Teacher, call my omma now please... hiks... hiks...,” Jinyoung talked while he was crying so hard until what he said could not be heard.

“Jinyoung!” Seohyun’s voice made Jinyoung cried stop for a second. Jinyoung who sitted the school clinic bed then spread his arm to get Seohyun’s hug.

“Omma...!!!!!” Jinyoung cried loudly again while Seohyun finally hugged him.

“Sshh... Omma’s son stops crying, please. It is okay now. Don’t worry. Omma is here.” Seohyun patted Jinyoung’s back to make him calmed. Jinyoung’s crying finally began to be sobbed in Seohyun’s arm. While still hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter