Prologue

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

“Team-jangnim! Annyeonghaseyo?” A woman greeted with soft voice and peeked through the door room only revealing her head. It made the person inside the room kind of startling to see that.

“Omo! You make me shocked. What’s wrong, Soojung-ah? Come in”. The person knew there would be something when this employee did something strangely. Soojung then slowly walked to her boss table while her boss looked at her with genuine smile.

“Wae geurae?” The boss asked when Soojung already stood near the table.

“Team-jangnim... You are so kind. Your last project was so daebak. I do not know other people which more capable than you. I like to work with you... I...,” Before Soojung could finish her speech, a hand already up to stop her talking many things.

“So what is your intention praising me like that?” Her boss still gave smile and patiently faced to this cute maknae employee in this floor. Soojung shocked a little because her boss being straightforward. She slowly told her boss about her trouble.

“Honestly, I want team-jangnim to teach me about our current project. It is just I could not understand the proposal paper until this time. This is the first time I have this kind of project.”

“Why don’t ask Taemin first before you come to me?” The boss still managed her face solemnly.

“I already asked Taemin before, but I think he also have difficulties to understand it. Moreover he is still doing his last report about the collaboration project between you and Hyeoyeon team-jangnim,” Soojung could not hide her worried face as she asked the boss something she thought riddiculous.

“Okay... I would explain it again to you later after I finish with my works. And maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter