Chapter 5

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ideuw4HpE

 

 

“Yah! So the one you told me earlier is Joohyun?” Yonghwa talked to Jonghyun when they were on coffee break time after their meeting.

“Yes! Hahahahaha,” Jonghyun felt satisfied because he could never make prank to Yonghwa before.

“Aish! This kid!” Yonghwa made a gesture like to hit Jonghyun’s head. And Jonghyun pretended to avoid it.

“Hyung, don’t you feel excited to see her again? I mean, she was your fiancée before.”

“No. Why should I?” said Yonghwa while shipping his hot Americano.

“I mean you were engaged to her. Not emotionally but technically you were before. Don’t you feel excited to see your ex fiancée?” Actually Jonghyun were confused to see his hyung being cold like this towards that woman.

“Ani.” Yonghwa still enjoyed his coffee while seeing afar from his place to the scenery in front of him. Jonghyun only shook his head to his stubborn brother. Suddenly Jonghyun elbowed Yonghwa when he still did not pay attention to his surrounding. He only muttered word asking Jonghyun’s attitude.

“She is coming,” said Jonghyun whispering on Yonghwa’s ear while looking direction in front of him. Then Yonghwa also looked at the direction Jonghyun was looking.

He could see Joohyun was walking behind another woman who was also late before. They were walking to his and Jonghyun’s direction. The woman gave smile, that Yonghwa finally realized, to Jonghyun who was beside him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun-ssi,” greeted the woman to Jonghyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-ssi. How are you?” asked Jonghyun.

“You could see, I am doing okay. Sorry for coming late before. We just finished our preparation and unfortunately the traffic was so terrible,” The woman, who named Taeyeon, only sighed.

“No. You should not say sorry to me. Because you are not disturbing me, maybe you should say sorry to the man beside me,” said Jonghyun referring to Yonghwa.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. I am creative director from SByul Advertising. We help marketing department for doing advertisement in this project,” Taeyeon introduced herself and giving her hand for handshake with Yonghwa.

“My name is Jung Yonghwa.” Yonghwa took her handshake.

“I already heard about you, Yonghwa-ssi. You are the designer of this beautiful and wonderful project. I am really impressed with your work.”

After saying those, Taeyeon realized that the woman besides her not talking anything since they arrived in front of these men.

“Seohyun-i, do not be so rude. Introduce yourself to our colleagues, please,” said Taeyeon to Seohyun. Seohyun was hesitant to introduce herself to these two men in front of her. But she could not make it obvious for Taeyeon so she did it

“A-a-annyeonghaseyo. Seohyun imnida. I am art director for this project.”

“Hi, Joohyun-ssi. Nice to meet you again,” said Jonghyun with his big grinning.

At that moment Taeyeon was confused to hear Jonghyun called her art director Joohyun instead of Seohyun. Because she knew that Seohyun only called by that name by her family. And Taeyeon was also aware that Seohyun introduced herself with name Seohyun, not Joohyun. ‘What is this with them? I will ask Seohyun later,’ asked Taeyeon in her mind.

“Nice to meet you too again, Jonghyun-ssi.”

“I guess, you don’t have to introduce yourself to this man again. I am sure that you already know Yonghwa hyung.” Jonghyun intentionally said that.

“Are you both already knowing each other?” asked Taeyeon who was clueless about Jonghyun’s signal.

“Yes, they already know each other since . . . .” before Jonghyun could continue his talking, Yonghwa cut him.

“Since our children are attending same school. I already met Miss Joohyun there, at school.” Yonghwa tried to explain otherwise. Jonghyun was confused because he did not know about the children.

“Ah! Right! Jinyoung are attenting the same school with Yonghwa-ssi son,” Seohyun helped to explain.

“Oh, I see. It’s nice that both of you already met before,” said Taeyeon with big smile plasttered in her face. Yonghwa and Seohyun only showed their awkward smiling for Taeyeon’s respon when Jonghyun went blank in this talk.  

“Unnie, don’t forget.  We should leave,” Seohyun reminded Taeyeon.

“Right! Yonghwa-ssi and Jonghyun-ssi, thank you for our small talking. We still have thing to do, so we should leave now,” Taeyeon talked to both men in front of her.

“You do not join the next meeting?” asked Yonghwa for showing polite behavior.

 “No. We already informed that we could only join earlier meeting. Because our working and Seohyun… I mean Joohyun-ssi, she should also pick her son up from school. Don’t you also pick your son up, Yonghwa-ssi?”.

Actually Yonghwa forgot about Heejun’s time returning from school. But because he could not let both of those women seeing his bad, he told lied.

“Because I still have meeting after this, so one of my friend would do it for me.”

“Okay, since we really have to go now, so . . . Nice to meet you, Yonghwa-ssi. I will tell you if I have something to build later.”

“Yes, of course. You could tell me anytime. Ah! So I think,” Yonghwa searched something inside his coat, “It will be used if I give you my business name card. Here is.”

“Woah! You know, actually I want to ask your business name card first. But you already give me. So I will give you mine too.”

After some time for exchanging card, Taeyeon and Seohyun asked for their permission to leave first. Yonghwa only left with Jonghyun alone. While Jonghyun finally got himself back from his blank moment.

“Yah! Hyung! Are you two really already met at school?” asked Jonghyun as following Yonghwa who want to have another cup of coffee.

“Yes. Wae?”

“So, she already knew about your son?” Jonghyun kept asking Yonghwa. Yonghwa only nodded to answer this question.

“And she also has a son? Is she already married, hyung?”

“Yah! Why don’t you ask her before? I am not her father or anything, so I don’t know.” Yonghwa finally felt Jonghyun question was irritating. So he just walked away from him to go outside their currently room.

“I mean, you maybe could know it from school archives or . . . . Hyung! I still haven’t finished yet,” Jonghyun realized that Yonghwa already went afar from him.

“Stop following me, I want to call Jungshin for picking up Heejun.”

Yonghwa finally left the room while clicking his phone for making a call to Jungshin, and left Jonghyun alone with other people inside the room. Jonghyun could only sigh for his beloved hyung behavior.

 

 

“Jinyoung, don’t you go home?” asked Heejun while still playing with his lego.

“My omma hasn’t picked me up yet. And Heejun, why don’t you go home?” Jinyoung also busy playing with his robot in the other side of the room.

“My daddy also hasn’t picked me up yet. Maybe he will, but later. He’s so busy with his working.”

Currently two of those children were left in class room, playing, to wait their parents coming to school. The school time already finished an hour before and other children already went home with their parents since the school time finished.

But for children who their parents could not pick them up soon, for working or something else, they were allowed to wait at school until their parents came. Like Jinyoung and Heejun. For Jinyoung, his teacher already told him that his omma would be late for picking him up.

“My omma is also busy. But she will call Yoona-saem if she will be late to come and Yoona-saem would tell me like before. Don’t Heejun want to call your appa?” asked Jinyoung while walking towards Heejun’s seat.

“Appa? I don’t have appa, but I have daddy,” said Heejun clumsily because he did not call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter