Chapter 9

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZNs-9io_W4

 

It's my mistake for not making you love me more

It's my mistake for loving you more than you love me

For not making you love me as much as I wanted you to

It's my mistake

 

(Mistake - SNSD)

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was still inside Yonghwa’s car and focusing her sight along the way from school until they were almost nearing the park. She prayed silently hoping nothing happened to Jinyoung and Heejun.

 

‘Where are you, baby? Sorry for not taking care you well,” Seohyun talked in her mind while she couldn’t stop herself for looking to the right and the left side of the road. Sometimes she looked at Yonghwa face that full of worried and frustrated.

 

“Is it Seo Joohyun-ssi phone number?” asked someone in other line right away after Seohyun picked her phone up.

 

“Yes, it is. Who is this?” Seohyun answered the question.

 

“And are you Seo Joohyun-ssi alone who is speaking right now?” The person still asked her even the voice seemed in rushing.

 

“Yes. Who is this?” Seohyun almost bursted her anger to a man she was speaking to because it was freaking 2 AM in the morning.

 

“I am Joo Hyunsik from Daegu police station. We are calling for reporting you about Jung Byunghee-ssi and Jung Yeongju-ssi accident. Do you by any chance know both of them?” Joo Hyunsik asked her again. But Seohyun already trembled hearing what he said before.

 

“Ye. .yes. . .Both of them are my friends. What happened to them, sir?” Seohyun barely asked question.

 

After speaking to the police, Seohyun run to her car keys and quickly went downstairs to her apartment parking lot. She did not care again for driving some hours onward. She had to arrive there right away.

 

She remembered what the police said about the accident that happens to her friend. Their car was slipped while driving on highway road and hit the traffic barriers at the side road. Their car was not reported to be damaged but the said car was being hit again by another car that makes their condition worse.

 

Seohyun could not hold back her tears as she drove her car. But she remembered that she could not be like that for her safety. She drove almost three hours when she arrived in front of the hospital and rushed herself to the front desk. After that she run to the operation room where she meets some other polices and being informed that the man could not be saved.

 

Seohyun tears fell again and she could not stop for crying out loud. She was being helped then by the police to sit on the hospital chair. She also being told that Yoengju was still in the operation room because the doctor tried to help her and the baby insided her womb.

 

Yonghwa stopped his car in front of the playground park Seohyun told before when Seohyun got her sense back after reminiscing Yeongju accident. She quickly followed Yonghwa getting off from the car.

 

Seohyun saw Yonghwa already five meters away from her to start searching their children. He went to the building that she knew he would meet some people who run this playground park. Seohyun, herself, started wandering playground alone for finding clue their children whereabout if she could.

 

“Yeongju, I’m sorry. Mianhaeyo. I could not take care of Jinyoung well,” Seohyun talked alone feeling bad for unable keeping promise to her deceased friend as she kept walking around the playground.

 

Seohyun stood up right away after the doctor came from the operation room. She took all her courages to come closer to the doctor. But the police already changed her position to get information from the doctor.

 

Seohyun could hear they were talking about the baby was safe from laboring but the mother was still in critical condition. The police pointed out Seohyun when the doctor asked about the guardian of the patient.

 

She did not remember anything about the power that could drag her to go and stood in front of the baby room looking at a baby boy sleeping in the carriage at that time.

 

“Hi, baby boy,” Seohyun waved her hand in front of the glass that separating her from baby inside the room.

 

“Last month I was still going to hospital with your mommy, checking about your health. And now, I am already seeing you here. Sleeping.”

 

“Baby, even if you are still sleeping, let’s pray together, okay? Pray for your mommy to wake up so that she could meet you. And also for your daddy, he’s already in heaven right now.”  

 

“Imo will take care of your mommy well. I’m promised. You should behave good, okay? Imo will bring your mommy here soon.”

 

Seohyun was full of tears when talked to the baby boy inside. Before she could talk to the baby boy again, a nurse was walking to her.

 

“Agashi~ the patient is awake and looking for you.” Without saying anything, Seohyun run to Yeongju room the moment she heard her dear friend awake from coma.

 

As Seohyun walked inside Yeongju room, she could see her friend with her eyes opened. Seohyun was followed by Yeongju stared as she walked closer to the bed. Yeongju smiled at her the moment she stood beside her.

 

“Hi, chingu!” Seohyun talked to Yeongju first. Yeongju only smiled to her before some moments later she replied Seohyun.

 

“Hi. . .” Yeongju talked in hoarse voice.

 

“How are you feeling right now?” Seohyun tried to hold her tears as she asked Yeongju.

 

“Better. .” Yeongju held Seohyun hand that was laid in the bed beside hers, “Could you come closer, Hyun?”

 

Then Seohyun sat in the chair near the bed while she held Yeongju hand with her two hands.

 

“Wae?” Seohyun asked her.

 

“I want you to make a promise. . .with me,” Yeongju voice was barely heard again so Seohyun got her head closer to Yeongju.

 

“Yes. What is it, Yeongju?” Seohyun waited for Yeongju to talk.

 

“Will you take care of my child?”

 

The question made Seohyun taken aback for awhile. But she answered it with her heavy heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter