Chapter 2

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you both knowing each other?” Yoona teacher asked the parents. Seohyun only stood still and not trying to answer the question. But the other party, Yonghwa, clearly answered it.

“Yes... We have ever met few years ago.” Yonghwa’s answer made Seohyun’s heart sinking. She actually did not expect the answer would be like that.

“Oh.. Okay. Maybe you could talk comfortably about this matter. Actually non both of them are wrong. They are just a kids that easily fight and tomorrow they would be best friend like the last moment never happen before,” Yoona teacher tried to explain to both of parent so that they would not do wrong thing to their children.

“No, teacher. This kid is really troublesome sometimes so he has to be taught to apologize for his mistake,” Yonghwa talked referring to his son. Heejun still cried but not as loud as before.

“Actually, it is okay. We should not make the problem getting bigger,” Seohyun took her chance to speak.

“Go apologize to Jinyoung now and also to his mom. You make him crying,” Yonghwa scolded and pushed his son towards Jinyong. He did not pay attention to Seohyun. What Yonghwa did, made Heejun crying out loud again.

“But dad... I did not push him hard.”

“But you still pushed him, right? So you are still wrong. Go apologize now!”. The moment Yonghwa raised his voice, Heejun walked towards Jinyoung while crying. But he tried to talked to Jinyoung who was sitting in the clinic bed.

“Jinyoung, mianhae...,” Heejun talked in his cried. How Heejun apologized to Jinyoung somehow made Seohyun felt bad. And more Younghwa was not talking nicely to his son. Even he made mistake, it was not the way to talk to them.

“Jinyoung, mianhae...,” Heejun still apologized to Jinyoung. It was making Jinyoung confused whether to apologize Heejun or not. So Jinyoung looked at Seohyun. Seohyun nodded to her son as signal to apologize Heejun.

“Ne... But tomorrow Heejun don’t do it again. Jinyoung’s head doesn’t want to hit table again. The table would be broken if we hit it every day.” Seohyun chuckled to hear Jinyoung’s word.

Suddenly Jinyoung gave his pinky finger to Heejun. He wanted Heejun to make promise with him.

“Promise me that you will not do it again.”

Heejun who already only in sobbed also gave his pinky finger to tie it with Jinyoung’s.

“Ne... I promise,” Heejun said and it made Jinyoung smiling. After that Heejun turned his body to face Seohyun.

“Ahjumma...mianhaeyo if I hurt Jinyoung,” Heejun said. Seohyun made herself to be about Heejun’s height.

“Ne.  But don’t cry again, okay? Heejun is also a good boy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter