Chapter 11

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

10 Years Ago

 

“Hyung! Isseoyo?” Minhyuk asked Jonghyun who walked in front of him. They were walking towards main building hallway after their band performance in a college festival.

 

“Mwoga Isseoyo?” Jonghyun stopped his pace looking behind to Minhyuk who walked to him.

 

“That girl, hyung.” Minhyuk tried to explain his question but at that moment Jonghyun went blank and not understand Minhyuk question.

 

“That girl? Who?” Jonghyun was in his confused looked.

 

“Yonghwa hyung loyal fan. Is she there? Watching our performance?” Minhyuk was excited asking those question.

 

Currently Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin was secretly talking about Yonghwa loyal fan that always attended their every college performance. Once awhile she also attended their performance in cafe since their band were not only performing in the college festival.

 

Minhyuk and Jungshin knew about that when Jonghyun unintentionally blurred out the specific girl that always there in every their band performance. After Jungshin threatened Jonghyun not to give his favorite CD back, Jonghyun then told them the story about that girl.

 

And they were like playing guessing game whether that girl came at their performance or not. But mostly that girl came, alone or with her friend. Secretly behind Yonghwa back, they would talk about it and asked Jonghyun who acknowledged her face whether she was coming or not like today.

 

“Oh! That girl. Yes, she was there,” Jonghyun who finally knew Minhyuk question, answered it like usual.

 

“Woah~ daebak! She is really Yonghwa-hyung loyal fan. Even in this cold weather, she watched our performance. Where is she today, hyung?” Minhyuk was amazed about that girl.

 

“She was in the middle row when I take a glance to the crowded,” Jonghyung tried to remember the moment he spotted her.

 

“Daebak! Daebak!” Minhyuk could not hold his amazed state.

 

“Yaaaa!!!” a shouting was heard behind them and it turned to be Jungshin’s. They stopped to wait Jungshin who ran towards Jonghyun and Minhyuk.

 

“Why are you leaving me?” Jungshin said the moment he arrived in front of the two.

 

“Why should we wait you? Aren’t you busy with your fans?” Jonghyun talked in annoyance to Jungshin.

 

“Aniyo, hyung. They are my friend from high school, so I greet them because we haven’t met for long time.”

 

“Stop it you two! Let’s go to the nearest café, I’m hungry,” Minhyuk stood between them to stop the quarrel. They walked again after Minhyuk word when suddenly Jungshin asked.

 

“Is she there today?”

 

“Yes!” Minhyuk and Jonghyun answered together.

 

“Daebak! Doesn’t she feel tired watching us in the middle of final exam like this?” Jungshin shook his head.

 

“That’s a loyal fan will do, Jungshin,” Minhyuk answered Jungshin weird question. “Don’t you remember that you skipped your class before for attending that famous photographer exhibition? That’s the same with you.”

 

“But it’s different. I skipped the class because the exhibition was held only that day. Maybe if I didn’t go there, I will not have another occasion to do that,” Jungshin explain to help himselves.

 

“It’s the same!” Jonghyun and Minhyuk gave their final word together.

 

“Aish! Geurae . . . geurae . . . It’s the same,” Finally Jungshin defeated for their argument.

 

“But, hyung, does Yonghwa-hyun know about it?” Jungshin asked Jonghyun.

 

“I don’t know,” Jonghyun answered while shrugged.

 

“Yah! Jinjja Yonghwa-hyung. Why does he still wait for Shinhye-noona when he makes other girl having that one-sided love towards him? Aish! Love is complicated.” Jungshin talked everything in his head about the situation.

 

Suddenly a phone rang that it turned to be Jungshin’s phone. He searched his phone in his coat, then remembered that the phone was in his backpack he wore.

 

“Yonghwa hyung?” said Jungshin when he read the caller ID, and he showed it to Jonghyun and Minhyuk who only shrugged their shoulders.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” answered Jungshin as he picked up the phone. But after a few second, he put the phone away from his ears while cringed.

 

“What happened?” asked Minhyuk in low voice to Jungshin who still cringed his face.

 

“I don’t know.” Jungshin mouthed his answer. Then Jungshin turned his phone in loudspeaker mode so that two of their dearest friends could hear Yonghwa out of nowhere’s wrath.

 

“Ya! Jungshin! Do you still hear me? Why don’t you answer?” All of them knew that Yonghwa was mad about anything he talked to Jungshin.

 

“Hyung! Oh, come on. I never dare to do those kind of things to you.” Jungshin answered Yonghwa in frustated way.

 

“You said that you don’t dare to do those kind of thing? Who was giving cockroach toys in my locker last time? That make female students in my class screaming like hell?” asked Yonghwa still in his angry tone.

 

“Ne. Ne. Ne. I admitted that was me, but today I am with you since in the morning for God’s shake. When do I have a time to put that cake on your locker?” Jungshin was slightly angry because of Yonghwa accusation for putting tart cake in his locker.

 

“Maybe you put that earlier before we meet.” Yonghwa was still thinking it was Jungshing who put the cake in his locker. After their performance, he was in hurry leaving the performance location and went straight to his department. Today was the first day to collect the final task of this semester. Yonghwa thought if he could collect the task earlier, he could have more time for other tasks since he was also busy with the band.

 

“Do you think I am that low, hyung?” Jungshin was angry and he gave the phone to Jonghyun. He didn’t want to talk to Yonghwa again.

 

“You always make fun of me by doing some stupid things of yours.” Yonghwa was meant talking to Junghsin and he didn’t know that Jungshin’s phone was in Jonghyun’s hand.

 

“Hyung, it’s Jonghyun. What happened?” asked Jonghyun since he and Minhyuk didn’t know anything about the cake they talked about.

 

“Where’s Junghin? Does he run away?”asked Yonghwa.

 

“No. He is beside me right now and being mad? So, explain, please!” Jonghyun still insisted for the explanation.

 

“You know that the important task I told you before?” Yonghwa started his explanation by asking so that Jonghyun knew where his explanation would go.

 

“Yes. That one about the project building plan and anything I can’t explain since I don’t know those all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter